No announcement yet.

New Model: Kylie H

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

love your work on AW Kylie,BIG FAN. your a very beautiful young lady. I think the glasses make you look hotter. I heard your a gamer, me too. what games you like. also is there any chance you'll do a boy girl scene. I think that would be AWEsome if you and marcus did a scene of making beautiful love. other than that keep up the good work kylie and god bless

Comment

Hi Jack! I'm still really into the Sims (typical girl) but I've also flirted with World of Warcraft from time to time (I've started working at AWHQ now so I'm a busy girl, not a lot of time for games right now). I've also got into roleplaying big time (not the sexy fun kind, the kind with dice) and am working on a character for the Pathfinder universe. I'm a bit thorough in my character design, and plus I've only got a GM to play with at the moment, so I'm lacking in fellow adventurers.

What's your favourite game?

Comment

Originally posted by kylie_h View Post
        Hi Jack! I'm still really into the Sims (typical girl) but I've also flirted with World of Warcraft from time to time (I've started working at AWHQ now so I'm a busy girl, not a lot of time for games right now). I've also got into roleplaying big time (not the sexy fun kind, the kind with dice) and am working on a character for the Pathfinder universe. I'm a bit thorough in my character design, and plus I've only got a GM to play with at the moment, so I'm lacking in fellow adventurers.

Ok... from "not a lot of time for games right now" to "whats your favourite game?" Was total double dutch to me... how do you roleplay with dice?? pathfinder universe?? GM??? double dutch.

Ohhh... there is something completely lacking in my education "gamer talk"

Comment

This is Pathfinder it's a role playing game that you play with dice and a group of people. A lot like Dungeons and Dragons.

GM = Game master = The person who comes up with the storyline for the game and puts challenges in your way. (You'll never guess who my GM is).

The good thing about RPGs is that you can play whether you've got 5 minutes or several hours (although several hours, a few pizzas and some softdrink is preferable). As I've not got people to play with at the moment (I've yet to convert Masie) I'm just coming up with ideas for my character and how I'd like to play her. There's a lot of stats and choices involved and I love drawing so I like to sketch out what my characters look like too. /nerd

Comment

Thanks Kylie... that clears that up

Isn't fate a wonderful thing... Who would have thought that a Girl from Queensland would end up going to Australian Capital Territories to shoot for a Victorian based adult web site company. Then a year or so later find herself based in Italy to go do a shoot in the Netherlands for the now moved Victorian adult web site company. Fast forward a little and the then England based Kylie moves to the Netherlands to work for the now Netherlands based web site company.

What would the odds of that all falling into place be??? We have a lot to thank Alicia K for...

Thanks Alicia K... Thanks Kylie H... Thanks fate

Pinky

Comment

Awww. It's been a crazy two years! I haven't spoken to Alicia in AGES, we kinda lost contact a while ago.

Comment

The good thing about RPGs is that you can play whether you've got 5 minutes or several hours (although several hours, a few pizzas and some softdrink is preferable).
                Well, guess I can't play this game, cos' I hate pizza!

Comment

Originally posted by avoidant View Post
                  Been a member for years and never moved to post until seeing this set. Stunning, perfect.
                  Wow, true to his word. I'm impressed, Kylie. This guy only posted once, ever- to let you know that he never posts except for this time to offer awe at your set.
                  Is it weird that makes me warm fuzzy and proud? :P

Comment

my favorite games have to be legend of zelda ocarina of time, final fantasy 7,super mario world,god of war 1-3,batman arkham asylum,sonic 1-3 and pokemon

Comment

Kylie H

Dear Kylie I wrote to you for the first time on 23rd May 2010.

I believe when God created Kylie, he was so relaxed that he took care of every single detail in her sweet, gorgeous and delicious body. Her sweet smile, her gorgeous delicious boobs and erect nipples, her plump thighs and her round ass are really stunning. When she opens her lovely thighs she reveals her hidden treasures, a neatly shaved gorgeous, juicy, hot pussy.
                      When I was watching Kylie H & Marcus F, I did not pay much attention to what Marcus was doing as I paid attention to the beauty of Kylie’s body. I kept looking at Kylie’s face. I was clear that this hot girl was enjoying what was being done to her. If anybody tells me this was acting, I would reply Kylie deserves an Oscar. The video showed real love and Kylie enjoyed it to the maximum.
                      Kylie, you are beautiful, gorgeous, hot and delicious girl. Out of 1467 GB of nude art files i have , I never felt towards a girl the way I feel towards this nymph.
                      Kylie, I love you

Comment

Originally posted by kronful View Post
                        a great great set for a gorgeous stunning girl. wonderful great body and perfect posing.

awaiting more sets for this stunning girl.

<
                        i wrote this some two years ago. i am so happy that after this long time i still belief Kylie is the best

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X