Clear All

New Double IM: Annabelle Lee & Kara D

New Double IM: Annabelle Lee & Kara D
    Attached Files

The Yanks have a wank!!

Comment

Kara looks so cute in her glasses too!

Comment

aww look at their cute little smiles, this looks like an awesome dim!

Comment

A splendid evocative preview picture that this DIM lives upto and more. A deliciously loquacious, witty, playful and ineffably sexy video, a joy to see and hear the girls, thank you Annabelle Lee and Kara. Happily as we know they got their wish, expressed in their HWBs, to indulge in a T3.

tom

Comment

Annabelle Lee has the best orgasms.

Comment

Good job girls. Nice orgasms. Even with glasses, Kara D is very hot.

Comment

Two lovely gals (and I think Kara's specs add to her allure), with excitingly contrasting orgasmic styles. Gotta love this DIM!!

凧ちゃん

Comment

I just had to chime in to say how amazing Annabelle Lee looks in this video. As she sat upon the window sill legs spread, completely nude, rubbing her intoxicating vagina, I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Her incredible toned stomach and tan. Her facial expressions as she brings herself closer and closer to orgasm. Her passion for sex. I can watch her masturbate for days. She is a perfect woman. A sexual force of nature.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X