Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Hannah C & Katherine F (Girl-Girl Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Girl/Girl: Hannah C & Katherine F (Girl-Girl Hardcore)

New Girl/Girl: Hannah C & Katherine F (girl-girl hardcore)
    Attached Files

this is a great photo! cant wait to see this shoot!

Comment

I notice on the list of upcoming shoots that a video segment does not appear. Is this an omission or will there just be stills?

Comment

Originally posted by Black13 View Post
        I notice on the list of upcoming shoots that a video segment does not appear. Is this an omission or will there just be stills?
        The good news is that this shoot will have both stills and video (I checked). The bad news is that it *might* be released a little later. Not entirely sure about that, send that question to AWHQ. Sorry 'bout the confusion!

Comment

A delightful captivating T3 imageset that has a relaxed yet undeniably passionate aura to it. Hannah and Katherine together upon the bed, faces wreathed in smiles looking longingly into each other eyes, the longing gives way to action as they embrace. Clothes are shed to reveal delicious forms that are the free to be bathed in a lovely light that imparts a glorious glow as they come together, legs and arms atangle. The lovely wash of light has another delightful effect, that of accentuating the delicious contrasts between Hannah’s warm skins tones and Katherine’s paler ones. Charli succeeds marvellously in bringing this to us in this splendid imageset that is a fine melange of photographs, united in their exposition of artistry and quality. One close-up in particular, that of Hannah sucking Katherine’s thumb shall live long in the memory. My thanks to Charli, the team, Hannah and Katherine.

tom

Comment

The list of upcoming shoots now says the video will be online on June 3. Looking forward to it ...

Comment

AW does it again!

Just when we thought we would have to wait until June to see the video shoot, AW comes through again. Way to go, AW

Comment

Yeah, the clock ticks really fast in Abbyland Now let the girls kick ass!

Comment

A splendid, throughly enjoyable T3 video, elegant eroticism that has a tangibly sensual, comfortable yet passionate feel to it, as Hannah writes "[...] it definitely felt great!!" A delight to watch and listen to from the witty 'flexible' backstage, through the ineffably sexy main to the cuddly, giggly chatty after. All beautifully shot by Lottie and Patience to whom my thanks are due as they are to the team and of course Hannah and Katherine for a video that not only feels great but looks and sounds great.

tom

Comment

I could say so many good things about this shoot but the one thing that grabbed my attention, both when I first saw the photos and again with the video, is those wonderful blue panties.

Comment

Ah, beautifully done! Two of my favorites together.
                      Oh, to be in Hannah's shoes! Making sweet love to the exquisite Katherine.

Comment

Originally posted by ldp487 View Post
                        I could say so many good things about this shoot but the one thing that grabbed my attention, both when I first saw the photos and again with the video, is those wonderful blue panties.
                        Yah, I think that's my fave colo(u)r too, especially when they're on Hannah C!!
                        Last edited by alexbee; 30 May 2010, 02:25 PM.

Comment

An excellent girl-girl with very sensual kissing.

Comment

Very hot and sensual GG with 2 hot ladies.

Comment

Not sure if anyone will even see this post, but I'm wondering if anyone knows where the toe sucking is in this shoot? It's tagged with "toe sucking" and "feet," but I can never find it!

Comment

Originally posted by sa2008 View Post
                                Not sure if anyone will even see this post, but I'm wondering if anyone knows where the toe sucking is in this shoot? It's tagged with "toe sucking" and "feet," but I can never find it!
                                There are some feet pics in the stills, but haven't seen toe sucking. Anybody can place tags on a shoot and anybody (including you;-)) can vote them up or down. If the tags seems to be incorrect to you, vote it down. If you only want to see tags which multiple people have voted for, adjust preferences here: http://www.abbywinters.com/myaccount/preferences

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                Working...
                                X