X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New IM: Blossom

New IM: Blossom
    Attached Files

Fine IM. Gorgeous girl with a very intense orgasm.

Comment

Just thinking about Blossom is extremely diverting, so it's great to see her with another IM. I hope you've got some other shoots of her before you pack up for Amsterdam!

Comment

A splendid IM with a fine camera position. Blossom, accompanied by birdsong gently begins to indulge in pleasurable pursuits, her arousal increasing, expressive, breathy, her quiet mewls a delight to the ear as her actions are to the eye all lead inexorably to a leg kicking climax then to a deliciously languorous aftermath, capped by a fine finale as Blossom sits up rolling her neck with a lovely smile of satisfaction upon her face. A joy to watch and listen to, thank you Blossom.

tom

Comment

The way this lovely woman makes love to herself is pure poetry of a high erotic order!!!

凧ちゃん

Comment

The name Blossom suits you perfectly when performing in front of a camera.

I love how you woke up from your little snooze and went straight to pleasuring yourself

Thank's blossom for two wonderful IM's shoots

RYL TJ

Comment

Another on your own please

Dear Blossom,

You are still one of the very best models and certainly my favourite!! I wrote about you with Laila but I wish you would shoot another IM on your own again. You are so creative yet natural. I'm sure you could do a wonderful new and beautiful shoot in other positions

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X