Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Hayley F & Mei (Girl-Girl Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Now that is a mouthwatering preview pic. Beautiful Hayley F's first T3 to be released, and with exotic, sexy, little Mei. I can't wait.

Comment

AW comes through again! Hayley F was one of the ladies I was hoping would do a GGT3 debut and Mei was one who I hoped would do more shoots!
      Wow, I can't wait.

P.S. AW, you can still use my list (in the "Girls you want to see paired for a girl-girl shoot) for a guide if you want ;-)

Comment

I'm looking forward to this.

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
          Now that is a mouthwatering preview pic. Beautiful Hayley F's first T3 to be released, and with exotic, sexy, little Mei. I can't wait.
          100% agreed, bookmanz. Seems I never noticed this shoot was made in the AW-today raves or the boards...
          Looking forward, William.

Comment

Oh.. my....god... the pictures are pretty phenomenal.
            Wow.
            (Please tell me Hayley did more than just this one T3 before the Australian shoots ended?)

Again, wow.

Comment

By golly a T3 imageset that exudes passion from first to last as two beautiful models Hayley and Mei come together (in all senses) in a garage. Never again shall a utilitarian workbench be viewed in the same light. It is said that form follows function, in this instance two lovely forms have found a most delightful function. A enthralling imageset in which the carnal cavortings of Hayley and Mei, replete with concomitant passion filled expressions are captured and presented to marvellous effect by Charli. My thanks to Charli, the team Hayley and Mei for this splendidly sexy set.

tom

Comment

Aha! Hayley and Mei!
                Brunette lovers, pick your poison. Blue eyes or brown eyes?
                Awesome collection of poses by Charli, plus insanely hot girls equals a winning formula for me. The video should be pretty special.

Comment

Because of the space provided so the photographer could easily work and the fact that newbie Hayley F makes her debut, I think this set is one of the best in a long time.

Comment

A great shoot with very cute and very pretty girls. I'm looking forward to the video because it's bound to be very hot.

Comment

Originally posted by monkeymagic27 View Post
                      Oh.. my....god... the pictures are pretty phenomenal.
                      Wow.
                      (Please tell me Hayley did more than just this one T3 before the Australian shoots ended?)

Again, wow.
                      She sure did...stay tuned!

Comment

Originally posted by patience View Post
                        Originally posted by monkeymagic27 View Post
                        Please tell me Hayley did more than just this one T3 before the Australian shoots ended
                        Awesome!

Comment

A splendid T3 video, Hayley on her debut T3 writes “I can’t believe how much fun I had…” and indeed that certainly comes through in this video which Mei’s comment sums up nicely “We had hot hot love just before and I still think about that even now!!”
                          Set initially outdoors, there is a delicious dance of light and shade upon Hayley and Mei that continues after they move to the shelter of the garage their lascivious designs to pursue. What a delightful pursuit transpires as the lofty spires of passion are breathily, fervently, gaspingly ascended, first by Mei as the ardent attentions of Hayley drive her higher ever higher followed by Hayley as Mei eagerly reciprocates. After more frisky frolics out in the sunlight there follows a chatty giggly interlude as atop the workbench the girls rest, hands, slowly gently caressing, soon Mei’s head follows her hand between Hayley’s thighs, her tongue questing, questing, finding…Hayley’s arousal rising, rising until…
                          All is admirably and eloquently captured by Lottie and Patience and presented in this enthralling video for which my thanks are due to them, the team Hayley and Mei. Happily Patience confirms that we are destined to see more of Hayley and Mei has written that she has two more T3s in the vaults.

Staying tuned.

tom

Comment

Originally posted by patience View Post
                            Ooooh nice! Thanks for the great work again Patience, can't wait to see what you guys get up to in Amsterdam.

Also glad to see the first HD t3 shoot. Beautiful abby models on my 50'' HDTV!

Edit: on the technical side of things, did anyone notice excessive reverb in the sound?
                            Last edited by foolsfortune; 11 June 2010, 03:03 PM.

Comment

The video more than fullfilled my high expectations.

Comment

Hayley & Mei,,,,A very Beautiful Shoot,,,,Two Very Beautiful Young Ladies,,,,with Very Beautiful Bodies & Beautiful EYES,,,,

JOHN,,,

Comment

These two looked just stunning together! After this one I am looking forward even more to seeing Hayley and Mei's shoots with Patty.

Comment

Very sensual GG. Hayley F is adorable.

Comment

I agree - very high standard of work. What made it all the better was the 'invisibility' of the crew in capturing the intimacy so well. I hope AW picks up and maintains this standard in Amsterdam.

Comment

Hayley F and Mei are a dreampair! Wonderful shoot, nothing more, nothing less!
                                        Good to know Haley did another T3, William.

Comment

Finally back in town and able to view the video - fantastic!! I've enjoyed everything sweet little Mei has given us, and Hayley... I can't see enough of this wonderful young lady - she is my personal AW record for time-spent-ogling. Backstage videos are always a special part of the shoots for me and this one is a real favorite - relaxed and affectionate, rounding out these lovely young ladies, and letting me feel a bit like I'm there - a fervent wish for sure. Great job by everyone!

Comment

What a wonderfully sunny smile Hayley F has ... not to mention the orgasm Mei gave her! Rob x

Comment

Au sujet de l'échelle.

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                                              Because of the space provided so the photographer could easily work and the fact that newbie Hayley F makes her debut, I think this set is one of the best in a long time.
                                              Ces filles sont superbes, pleines de naturel, pleine de fraicheur....Alors pourquoi leur faire prendre des risques sur cette échelle ? La prise de vue est aussi superbe . Bravo Patience. Mais cette échelle! Vraiment vous m'avez fait peur! La prochaine fois n'hésitez pas a demander mon aide pour maintenir l'échelle. Je suis disponible et ne demande aucun salaire! D'accord la France c'est loin....Mais je m'arrangerais.

Comment

Been away from the site for a while due to rebuilding my PC & what a surprise to find the best ever T3 when I came back. Hayley is just fantastic & she and Mei just hit it off perfectly. Really hot set. But what's this about the ending of the Australian shoots - what have I missed?

Comment

An old favorite of mine, which I just revisited to discover this wonderful anal tease in pictures 254-65, where Mei seems on the verge of really diving in and rimming Haley (who's said she likes anal, at least by herself... Next time?)

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                  Working...
                                                  X