Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Girl/Girl: Fitball Girls (Girl-Girl Fun)

All Powerful Controller

New Girl/Girl: Fitball Girls (Girl-Girl Fun)

New Girl/Girl: Fitball Girls (Girl-Girl Fun)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Still Exploring
    Gotta love fitness ;-)

Plenty To Say
    Quote Originally Posted by chocthunder4 View Post
    Gotta love fitness ;-)
    Have to agree, but think watching this will wear me out

Still Exploring
    I cannot believe the size of this set.

sorry it's so small...

Permanent Resident
    This one is just fantastic, so many beautiful women! I didn't recognize Kara D in the picture of the day from a few weeks ago, a nice surprise to see her in this one.

Enjoys It Here
    *Only* 20 girls? Not nearly enough!

Plenty To Say
    The logistics of getting 20 models together at one time must be difficult.
    Brilliant shoot. Thanks.

DP

Enjoys It Here
    After watching this update, I can't wait to see more of Anna L! I'm glad you guys got to include her in a t3 shoot before you head over to Amsterdam.

Still Exploring
    Can anyone identify the girls whose pussies were dribbling girl-cum in 487 and 498?

Posting Champion
    This shoot really has the wow factor. As always, these group shoots are an inspired way to introduce new models. 20 Models? Just shows that one time AW photographer Nico was prophetic back in 2007: "Ahh come on. From here on in we can only do bigger and better. Were not stopping till we get to 10, no 15, no 20 models in one shoot."

Quote Originally Posted by garionhall View Post
    sorry it's so small...

Still Exploring
    Holy crap that is a lot of naked girls . I love this set.

Plenty To Say
    Wish I was the instructor

Plenty To Say
    Only AW could do this. Many words come to mind as I see this, but the best one is "refreshing." Oh don't worry, I'm plenty aroused too. But really, the fun factor of the event comes through.

Plenty To Say
    These girls had an amazing workout. Actually, watching is kind of a workout as well; there's so much female beauty to see that you don't know where to focus your attention. You can play a game as well by trying to guess which girl it is by seeing a bum or some boobs
    Thanks girls, thanks AW.

Still Exploring
    Is that Kara?! I didn't realize she had such a great figure. I'm not sure I have ever seen her standing, naked.

Plenty To Say

Fitness balls

AbbyWinters - 101010101010 out of 10 for the idea! I'll download this masterpiece.
    THIS is why Abbyyy is BACK. Zenra LOVVVVVVE IT!!!!

Enjoys It Here
    Oh ... my ... various ... gods. Best group shoot ever. I hope filming continued in the showers afterwards.
    Another aspect this shoot showed is how many different body types there are, down to variations in indivdual body parts. Very educating.

Plenty To Say
    Yes, showers would have been a great bonus Great zenra shoot. Sexy and tasteful and natural Movies like this are well ..
    AbbyWinters gggggggggggggggggg shoots are what heaven looks like.
    This shoot was well planned - shuffling the positions of the models was great, variety also not least because its fun watching them shuffle around, walking nudes are very erotic indeed, this is overlooked. Also liked undessing shots in background video whatever its called - very erotic watching girls quickly get their kit off. Note QUICKLY, watching girls strip fast is incredibly erotic, the speed gives a rush. Fast completely different to slow and lingering - bigger punch.
    The girls got naked sooner into the video set than aerobics - that is GOOD that's why we're here AW was generous instead of stingy with nudity. Thank YOU! Great videos.
    Only grumble is that photos were not so good. Too repetitively front facing - e.g. would like at least one of the group shots at end to show rear view as well as front views.
    Videos were grrrrrrrrrrrreat - not too many "arty" zooms where you can see only abstract body parts - also good. Maybe too many top down shots at start. Models look normal, not skinny - very great.
    Mind exploding! Art Fitness Fun. Never thought fitness/fun would be 2gether entwirled as this. Congratules to AW for being brilliant. About time too, it's been too long coming hehe hehe. To the models - good sports, if everyone were liberated like you the world be a better place. Is this heaven? am i dead?
    Really glad I rejoined AW, this shoot is worth the joining price, at least for me.
    Last edited by Xabbyy3; 3rd June 2010 at 02:53 AM.

Plenty To Say
    Quote Originally Posted by foolsfortune View Post
    I can't wait to see more of Anna L!
    Anna L caught my eye too, but isn't listed in the "Models in this shoot" section.

Also, the part where they pass balls along lines using their legs is spectacular.

Posting Champion
    By golly what a T1 shoot! one that I’d been eagerly anticipating since seeing the first previews on Behind the Scenes, it has far exceeded my expectations, a symphony of creativity, beauty and motion splendidly captured and brought forth in both stills and video.
    With regard to the stills, Jacki admirably photographs and presents a fine mix of splendid group shots from a variety of angles and distances and also delightful images of individuals, capturing facial expressions. I also liked the last page or so where there is a series of group shots each with an individual model to fore, taking a well deserved ’salute’.
    For the video, well “creativity, beauty and motion” is certainly to the fore, Emmalee capturing this most admirably. Among many fine scenes I enjoyed those where the girls sit gently bouncing up and down on their fit-ball, in particular the extended sequence of such at the end of the second video and beginning of the third. The look-down scenes are also of particular note. My thanks to all involved in all aspects of successfully putting this splendid shoot together, ‘tis a joy to behold.

http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/fit...tball_girls004

http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/fit...tball_girls141

http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/fit...tball_girls251

http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/fit...tball_girls345

http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/fit...tball_girls421

http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/fit...tball_girls597

tom

ouch my abs

OMG i'm visiting the forums again :P (exams bahh )

It was awesomely fun...and the longest shoot i've ever done! we went on till 6pm or something! i pigged out sooo much at lunch so i wasnt feeling starving by the end but most of the other girls were hahah :PP

Yea it was good fun..i miss group shoots..and will even more since they are LEAVING! It was good to catch up with some model friends i haven't seen in a while too.

Also SUch a good workout, just like doing a real aerobics class, if not more so, coz we had to keep re-shooting things. my abs hurt for days!

xx kara

Quote Originally Posted by Xabbyy3 View Post
    AbbyWinters - 101010101010 out of 10 for the idea! I'll download this masterpiece.
    THIS is why Abbyyy is BACK. Zenra LOVVVVVVE IT!!!!
    ha. Knew you'd like this one!

Plenty To Say
    Group shoots are great.

Speaking of that, where are the imagesets corresponding to the following backstage images ?
    http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/bac...kstage_240_117
    http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/bac...kstage_239_071

Wields limited power
    Quote Originally Posted by redlabka View Post
    Speaking of that, where are the imagesets corresponding to the following backstage images ?
    http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/bac...kstage_240_117
    http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/bac...kstage_239_071
    There are none, those backstage shoots come from a trip to Far North Queensland. The pictures taken on that trip were used for promotion and a big/huge poster on the Adult Entertainment Expo a couple of years back. There are no full imagesets of that trip, though there are several extensive backstage sets as you've noticed

Plenty To Say
    Brilliant work, top of the pops! AW creates the only art worth praise since the days of Monet and Van Gough.
    May I ask, when the next group shoot is? I relished hoolahoop girls too I'm going to get rich just so I can sponsor some AW group shoots.

Plenty To Say
    Quote Originally Posted by kara_d View Post
    OMG i'm visiting the forums again :P (exams bahh )

It was awesomely fun...and the longest shoot i've ever done! we went on till 6pm or something! i pigged out sooo much at lunch so i wasnt feeling starving by the end but most of the other girls were hahah :PP

Yea it was good fun..i miss group shoots..and will even more since they are LEAVING! It was good to catch up with some model friends i haven't seen in a while too.

Also SUch a good workout, just like doing a real aerobics class, if not more so, coz we had to keep re-shooting things. my abs hurt for days!

xx kara
    May you be in many many group shoots beautiful goddess of goddess queens! Who's leaving? Your sacrifice of pain was noble and thanks are all for you for suffering for a great cause

AW Model Still exploring ZashaAW's Avatar
    wow it's been so long since I've posted anything, and been so long since I shot with AW! I had sooo much fun doing this, if only i could do this for a living. It was great working with all those beautiful ladies pumping with endorphines, nothing beats feeling all that intense energy. I didn't suffer too much after the shoot, I guess i may be fitter than I thought I was Now where's my ball gone....

AW Customer Support
    Quote Originally Posted by Xabbyy3 View Post
    Who's leaving?
    AW heads North:

http://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=12642

AW Model Still exploring laura_p's Avatar
    Hey all,

Wow what an awesome workout on the balls and with so many naked girls! My abs and inner thighs were trembling at the end! The instructor was awesome and I can say us girls were happy to show off infront of him, well I sure was!! It was a great feeling getting my naked body in all sorts of positions and letting the ball roll all over me. Sticking our butts in the air and balancing was a liberating feeling. Would do this again anytime! I will fly to Amsterdam for sure do do another shoot!

Glad you all loved the shoot

Love Laura P XXXXX

Posting Champion
    Hey, there Kara, Zasha, and Laura! I am so enjoying watching you three beauties in the naked fitball shoot. So glad you girls enjoyed yourselves doing it. Alas, another AW classic!

Permanent Resident
    Wow! Absolutely fabulous ! That's why I love this website.
    Such group is amazing.
    I wonder how the teacher could be concentrate with 20 beauties.
    Why there is only 13 models cards and not 20 (Missed : Anna L, Rebecca L, Misha, Danielle Y, Kelly M, Hayley P, Nathalie F) ?

Thanks a lot AW and I hope you could do this kind of set in Amsterdam.

Wields limited power
    Quote Originally Posted by vertseb42 View Post
    Why there is only 13 models cards and not 20 (Missed : Anna L, Rebecca L, Misha, Danielle Y, Kelly M, Hayley P, Nathalie F) ?
    I asked HQ about that, those 7 models don't have other shoots up yet.

Permanent Resident
    Two of my favorite parts of the stills set were the shots of the models walking around as they shuffled their positions and the sequence at the end where each model took a turn posing alone in front of the entire group. There were some great creative poses from each model and it was fun watching the reactions and facial expressions of everyone in the back. A fantastic ending to a fantastic photo shoot!

Posting Champion
    In all this glorious stuff, the stills and four videos, don't forget the Hand Written Bios (before and after).

Still Exploring
    Quote Originally Posted by Frans View Post
    There are none, those backstage shoots come from a trip to Far North Queensland. The pictures taken on that trip were used for promotion and a big/huge poster on the Adult Entertainment Expo a couple of years back. There are no full imagesets of that trip, though there are several extensive backstage sets as you've noticed
    Whee! This is exactly the kind of content I've been missing since 2007/2008 (or maybe even earlier). Back in the olden days (2005), this would have been outstanding and cheerworthy, nowadays it "doesn't count" because it's not harcore enough.

Does anyone have a full list of these?

Wields limited power
    girl/girl shoots done in Far North Queensland: http://www.abbywinters.com/browse?search=fnq

All FNQ shoots done in run-up to the AEE: http://www.abbywinters.com/browse/shoots/aee

Enjoys It Here
    Trebor posted: and the sequence at the end where each model took a turn posing alone in front of the entire group. There were some great creative poses from each model and it was fun watching the reactions and facial expressions of everyone in the back. A fantastic ending to a fantastic photo shoot!

I've watched 3 videos and the 'backstage'. Where is this finale when the girls take their bows?

Still Exploring
    I too really loved this shoot. I would love to see more of this particular model but she is not listed. In fact only 13 of the 20 girls are listed on the Fitball Girls page.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Plenty To Say
    Quote Originally Posted by Misteramiable View Post
    Trebor posted: and the sequence at the end where each model took a turn posing alone in front of the entire group. There were some great creative poses from each model and it was fun watching the reactions and facial expressions of everyone in the back. A fantastic ending to a fantastic photo shoot!

I've watched 3 videos and the 'backstage'. Where is this finale when the girls take their bows?
    You'll find this in the photo set.