Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Fitball Girls (Girl-Girl Fun)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Gotta love fitness ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by chocthunder4 View Post
      Gotta love fitness ;-)
      Have to agree, but think watching this will wear me out

Comment

I cannot believe the size of this set.

Comment

sorry it's so small...

Comment

This one is just fantastic, so many beautiful women! I didn't recognize Kara D in the picture of the day from a few weeks ago, a nice surprise to see her in this one.

Comment

*Only* 20 girls? Not nearly enough!

Comment

The logistics of getting 20 models together at one time must be difficult.
                Brilliant shoot. Thanks.

DP

Comment

After watching this update, I can't wait to see more of Anna L! I'm glad you guys got to include her in a t3 shoot before you head over to Amsterdam.

Comment

Can anyone identify the girls whose pussies were dribbling girl-cum in 487 and 498?

Comment

This shoot really has the wow factor. As always, these group shoots are an inspired way to introduce new models. 20 Models? Just shows that one time AW photographer Nico was prophetic back in 2007: "Ahh come on. From here on in we can only do bigger and better. Were not stopping till we get to 10, no 15, no 20 models in one shoot."

Originally posted by garionhall View Post
                      sorry it's so small...

Comment

Holy crap that is a lot of naked girls . I love this set.

Comment

Wish I was the instructor

Comment

Only AW could do this. Many words come to mind as I see this, but the best one is "refreshing." Oh don't worry, I'm plenty aroused too. But really, the fun factor of the event comes through.

Comment

These girls had an amazing workout. Actually, watching is kind of a workout as well; there's so much female beauty to see that you don't know where to focus your attention. You can play a game as well by trying to guess which girl it is by seeing a bum or some boobs
                              Thanks girls, thanks AW.

Comment

Is that Kara?! I didn't realize she had such a great figure. I'm not sure I have ever seen her standing, naked.

Comment

Fitness balls

AbbyWinters - 101010101010 out of 10 for the idea! I'll download this masterpiece.
                                  THIS is why Abbyyy is BACK. Zenra LOVVVVVVE IT!!!!

Comment

Oh ... my ... various ... gods. Best group shoot ever. I hope filming continued in the showers afterwards.
                                    Another aspect this shoot showed is how many different body types there are, down to variations in indivdual body parts. Very educating.

Comment

Yes, showers would have been a great bonus Great zenra shoot. Sexy and tasteful and natural Movies like this are well ..
                                      AbbyWinters gggggggggggggggggg shoots are what heaven looks like.
                                      This shoot was well planned - shuffling the positions of the models was great, variety also not least because its fun watching them shuffle around, walking nudes are very erotic indeed, this is overlooked. Also liked undessing shots in background video whatever its called - very erotic watching girls quickly get their kit off. Note QUICKLY, watching girls strip fast is incredibly erotic, the speed gives a rush. Fast completely different to slow and lingering - bigger punch.
                                      The girls got naked sooner into the video set than aerobics - that is GOOD that's why we're here AW was generous instead of stingy with nudity. Thank YOU! Great videos.
                                      Only grumble is that photos were not so good. Too repetitively front facing - e.g. would like at least one of the group shots at end to show rear view as well as front views.
                                      Videos were grrrrrrrrrrrreat - not too many "arty" zooms where you can see only abstract body parts - also good. Maybe too many top down shots at start. Models look normal, not skinny - very great.
                                      Mind exploding! Art Fitness Fun. Never thought fitness/fun would be 2gether entwirled as this. Congratules to AW for being brilliant. About time too, it's been too long coming hehe hehe. To the models - good sports, if everyone were liberated like you the world be a better place. Is this heaven? am i dead?
                                      Really glad I rejoined AW, this shoot is worth the joining price, at least for me.
                                      Last edited by Xabbyy3; 3 June 2010, 01:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by foolsfortune View Post
                                        I can't wait to see more of Anna L!
                                        Anna L caught my eye too, but isn't listed in the "Models in this shoot" section.

Also, the part where they pass balls along lines using their legs is spectacular.

Comment

By golly what a T1 shoot! one that I’d been eagerly anticipating since seeing the first previews on Behind the Scenes, it has far exceeded my expectations, a symphony of creativity, beauty and motion splendidly captured and brought forth in both stills and video.
                                          With regard to the stills, Jacki admirably photographs and presents a fine mix of splendid group shots from a variety of angles and distances and also delightful images of individuals, capturing facial expressions. I also liked the last page or so where there is a series of group shots each with an individual model to fore, taking a well deserved ’salute’.
                                          For the video, well “creativity, beauty and motion” is certainly to the fore, Emmalee capturing this most admirably. Among many fine scenes I enjoyed those where the girls sit gently bouncing up and down on their fit-ball, in particular the extended sequence of such at the end of the second video and beginning of the third. The look-down scenes are also of particular note. My thanks to all involved in all aspects of successfully putting this splendid shoot together, ‘tis a joy to behold.

tom

Comment

ouch my abs

OMG i'm visiting the forums again :P (exams bahh )

It was awesomely fun...and the longest shoot i've ever done! we went on till 6pm or something! i pigged out sooo much at lunch so i wasnt feeling starving by the end but most of the other girls were hahah :PP

Yea it was good fun..i miss group shoots..and will even more since they are LEAVING! It was good to catch up with some model friends i haven't seen in a while too.

Also SUch a good workout, just like doing a real aerobics class, if not more so, coz we had to keep re-shooting things. my abs hurt for days!

xx kara

Comment

Originally posted by Xabbyy3 View Post
                                              AbbyWinters - 101010101010 out of 10 for the idea! I'll download this masterpiece.
                                              THIS is why Abbyyy is BACK. Zenra LOVVVVVVE IT!!!!
                                              ha. Knew you'd like this one!

Comment

Group shoots are great.

Speaking of that, where are the imagesets corresponding to the following backstage images ?
                                                http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/bac...kstage_240_117
                                                http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/bac...kstage_239_071

Comment

Originally posted by redlabka View Post
                                                  Speaking of that, where are the imagesets corresponding to the following backstage images ?
                                                  http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/bac...kstage_240_117
                                                  http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/bac...kstage_239_071
                                                  There are none, those backstage shoots come from a trip to Far North Queensland. The pictures taken on that trip were used for promotion and a big/huge poster on the Adult Entertainment Expo a couple of years back. There are no full imagesets of that trip, though there are several extensive backstage sets as you've noticed

Comment

Brilliant work, top of the pops! AW creates the only art worth praise since the days of Monet and Van Gough.
                                                    May I ask, when the next group shoot is? I relished hoolahoop girls too I'm going to get rich just so I can sponsor some AW group shoots.

Comment

Originally posted by kara_d View Post
                                                      OMG i'm visiting the forums again :P (exams bahh )

It was awesomely fun...and the longest shoot i've ever done! we went on till 6pm or something! i pigged out sooo much at lunch so i wasnt feeling starving by the end but most of the other girls were hahah :PP

Yea it was good fun..i miss group shoots..and will even more since they are LEAVING! It was good to catch up with some model friends i haven't seen in a while too.

Also SUch a good workout, just like doing a real aerobics class, if not more so, coz we had to keep re-shooting things. my abs hurt for days!

xx kara
                                                      May you be in many many group shoots beautiful goddess of goddess queens! Who's leaving? Your sacrifice of pain was noble and thanks are all for you for suffering for a great cause

Comment

wow it's been so long since I've posted anything, and been so long since I shot with AW! I had sooo much fun doing this, if only i could do this for a living. It was great working with all those beautiful ladies pumping with endorphines, nothing beats feeling all that intense energy. I didn't suffer too much after the shoot, I guess i may be fitter than I thought I was Now where's my ball gone....

Comment

Originally posted by Xabbyy3 View Post
                                                          Who's leaving?
                                                          AW heads North:

You may have heard that in June 2009 the police received a tip that G Media (parent company of abbywinters.com) were producing and selling DVD's in Victoria (Australia), that were not rated by the Classification Board. In late December 2009, I was charged by the Police for doing this. The charges against me were dropped, and

Comment

Hey all,

Wow what an awesome workout on the balls and with so many naked girls! My abs and inner thighs were trembling at the end! The instructor was awesome and I can say us girls were happy to show off infront of him, well I sure was!! It was a great feeling getting my naked body in all sorts of positions and letting the ball roll all over me. Sticking our butts in the air and balancing was a liberating feeling. Would do this again anytime! I will fly to Amsterdam for sure do do another shoot!

Glad you all loved the shoot

Love Laura P XXXXX

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X