Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Fitball Girls (Girl-Girl Fun)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, there Kara, Zasha, and Laura! I am so enjoying watching you three beauties in the naked fitball shoot. So glad you girls enjoyed yourselves doing it. Alas, another AW classic!

Comment

Wow! Absolutely fabulous ! That's why I love this website.
      Such group is amazing.
      I wonder how the teacher could be concentrate with 20 beauties.
      Why there is only 13 models cards and not 20 (Missed : Anna L, Rebecca L, Misha, Danielle Y, Kelly M, Hayley P, Nathalie F) ?

Thanks a lot AW and I hope you could do this kind of set in Amsterdam.

Comment

Originally posted by vertseb42 View Post
        Why there is only 13 models cards and not 20 (Missed : Anna L, Rebecca L, Misha, Danielle Y, Kelly M, Hayley P, Nathalie F) ?
        I asked HQ about that, those 7 models don't have other shoots up yet.

Comment

Two of my favorite parts of the stills set were the shots of the models walking around as they shuffled their positions and the sequence at the end where each model took a turn posing alone in front of the entire group. There were some great creative poses from each model and it was fun watching the reactions and facial expressions of everyone in the back. A fantastic ending to a fantastic photo shoot!

Comment

In all this glorious stuff, the stills and four videos, don't forget the Hand Written Bios (before and after).

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
              There are none, those backstage shoots come from a trip to Far North Queensland. The pictures taken on that trip were used for promotion and a big/huge poster on the Adult Entertainment Expo a couple of years back. There are no full imagesets of that trip, though there are several extensive backstage sets as you've noticed
              Whee! This is exactly the kind of content I've been missing since 2007/2008 (or maybe even earlier). Back in the olden days (2005), this would have been outstanding and cheerworthy, nowadays it "doesn't count" because it's not harcore enough.

Does anyone have a full list of these?

Comment

girl/girl shoots done in Far North Queensland: http://www.abbywinters.com/browse?search=fnq

All FNQ shoots done in run-up to the AEE: http://www.abbywinters.com/browse/shoots/aee

Comment

Trebor posted: and the sequence at the end where each model took a turn posing alone in front of the entire group. There were some great creative poses from each model and it was fun watching the reactions and facial expressions of everyone in the back. A fantastic ending to a fantastic photo shoot!

I've watched 3 videos and the 'backstage'. Where is this finale when the girls take their bows?

Comment

I too really loved this shoot. I would love to see more of this particular model but she is not listed. In fact only 13 of the 20 girls are listed on the Fitball Girls page.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Misteramiable View Post
                      Trebor posted: and the sequence at the end where each model took a turn posing alone in front of the entire group. There were some great creative poses from each model and it was fun watching the reactions and facial expressions of everyone in the back. A fantastic ending to a fantastic photo shoot!

I've watched 3 videos and the 'backstage'. Where is this finale when the girls take their bows?
                      You'll find this in the photo set.

Comment

Originally posted by goldowl View Post
                        I would love to see more of this particular model but she is not listed. In fact only 13 of the 20 girls are listed on the Fitball Girls page.
                        There are only 13 models listed, and this lady is amongst them: Kara D.

Have fun...

Lxm

Comment

Thank you very much. I guess the different hair style had fooled me.

Comment

Always at your service...

Lxm

Comment

Originally posted by sqrt17a View Post
                              Whee! This is exactly the kind of content I've been missing since 2007/2008 (or maybe even earlier). Back in the olden days (2005), this would have been outstanding and cheerworthy, nowadays it "doesn't count" because it's not harcore enough.

Does anyone have a full list of these?
                              YES! Me too. I think they are all listed in Girl-Girl but I am not sure about anything any more because this is my first day back after a year's absence.

BigSpud

Comment

Bertie1 wrote: You'll find this in the photo set (end bows and poses).

Thanks Bertie1. Shame this couldn't have been squeezed into the videos, and maybe some of the earlier stuff edited. But no complaints - a most entertaining shoot. Love the bum shots over the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by vertseb42 View Post
                                  I asked HQ about that, those 7 models don't have other shoots up yet.
                                  But they have done shoots, right? Danielle, Kelly and Nathalie are especially hot. I hope their solos will be up soon.

Comment

girl/girl shoots done in Far North Queensland: http://www.abbywinters.com/browse?search=fnq

All FNQ shoots done in run-up to the AEE: http://www.abbywinters.com/browse/shoots/aee
                                    Some of those G/Gs were amazing. The Chloe B & Sue-Ann vid is my favourite G/G ever.

Comment

Originally posted by LeoBloom View Post
                                      Can anyone identify the girls whose pussies were dribbling girl-cum in 487 and 498?
                                      I believe I can. You can see by the birthmark in this shot and this one that it is the same girl in both. She also has tan-lines. So I am going for this girl here, who according to the Backstage vid is Danielle Y.

Comment

Love this shoot immensely as well as the Yoga girls shoot. Has there ever been a pool exercise shoot? Underwater footage could be epic!

Comment

Sheer Beauties! I am mesmerized!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Can anyone help me identify this model?

Comment

Originally posted by crawwash View Post
                                              Can anyone help me identify this model?
                                              http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/fit...tball_girls604
                                              Iveta

Comment

ohhh, you won't want to miss out on Iveta, she's so amazing

Comment

Thank you both as I was not recognizing her from the portrait pic.

Comment

Iveta, is a German girl. So don't be surprised if we see her again.

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
                                                      Iveta, is a German girl. So don't be surprised if we see her again.
                                                      we can only hope

Comment

Originally posted by LeoBloom View Post
                                                        Can anyone identify the girls whose pussies were dribbling girl-cum in 487 and 498?
                                                        Don't know, but these pussy's were indeed quite wet. And the second one has such soft labia

Comment

Wat een fijne close up blootfoto's van al die blote tietjes en vooral kutjes. deze foto's van die meisjeskutjes springen er voor mij uit:

Meisje is geheel in beeld en haar haarloze spleet is goed te zien:

Fijn inzoomen op haar gehele lichtbehaarde vulva én poepgaatje. Haar binnenste lipjes lopen mooi door tot aan haar vagina-ingang:

Bal tussen haar benen, haar zachte haarloze kut geheel op de foto, en zelfs zicht op haar kont en kontgaatje:

Comment

These two girl have also such meaty pussy lips and a nice bit of pubic hair:

Nice pink pussy and a little fuzz:

More dark vulva and also dark pubes:

Comment

I'm looking for the names of two girls. First, what is the name of this one's beautiful pussy and bum:
                                                              Attached Files

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X