X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Meagan K comes back...

New Redux: Meagan K comes back...
    Attached Files

I loved her first shoot, looking forward to this one! She has a beautiful smile.

Comment

Audrey writes "[...]she's guanteed to capture your attention[...]" and by gosh she does in this gorgeous redux set. Featuring delicious colour combinations, the wood hues of the polished floor complementing the yellow of the brick work, both providing a fine counterpoint to Meagan's luscious flesh ones, pink undies and white blouse, bathed as they are in a radiant but soft light from the window. All provide a most harmonious whole which Charli admirably utilises to capture Meagan's beauteousness and a sense of her ebullient personality. My thanks to Charli, the team and Meagan for an imageset that is delight to view.

tom

Comment

I don't know how Charli kept the camera still watching lovely Meagan pose for this shoot. I couldn't blink for a second when going through the great closeups of Meagans tender young thighs, and watching her lose that flimsy shirt to reveal her pert nipples almost sent me into arrhythmia. How lucky was Charli and the team to be invited into temptress Meagans lair. Now to find time for the video. Cheers to everyone for letting me enjoy this with you.

Comment

A enchanting redux video. the room suffused as it is with a lovely golden glow provides a fine setting in which to see Meagan as she undresses and who later whilst seated upon the table indulges in an Intimate Moment. Beautifully shot throughout by Patience and featuring many splendid scenes, the video is a delight to view. My thanks to Patience, the team and Meagan, who intriguingly writes in her HWB that she "had real fun with Gigi and Jemma".

tom

Comment

It's a delight to see Meagan K.

Comment

I really like Meagan K's small gorgeously pointy perky boobs. Can't complain about the video's IM-like finish and the model looking straight at the camera does provide some added hotness. Like Tom I'm left wondering about the 'real fun with Gigi and Jemma.'

Comment

Beautiful! Would love to see her fabulous pussy with full hair on it.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X