X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New IM: Dana B

New IM: Dana B
    Attached Files

I really like Dana B's look post gone the chop. Beautiful model, great angle, some sexy action...it's all (going to be) good.

Comment

Well!......that was just delightful! I love how the smile briefly flickers on your lips just before that incredible orgasm starts. The post-orgasmic laughter is a real treat and demonstrates the joy and energy you achieve in celebrating your sexuality. Thank you for sharing this beautiful moment with us!

Comment

I think this is one of the best IMs ever. The camera position is excellent, Dana has got a great body, and most of all the masturbation is very sensual and leads to two orgasms, the second one being of an exceptional intensity. Thank you very much, Dana, for sharing these moments with us.

Comment

A splendid IM as Dana lying bathed in a lovely light, expressively, breathily, deliciously indulges herself, culminating in an intense climax rounded off by delightful laughter, all captured by a fine camera position. A joy to watch and listen to, thank you Dana.

tom

Comment

Amazing haircut

Dana suddenly looks just like Natalie Portman, except with a better body.

Comment

Very nice girl even if I perfer her last haircut.

Comment

Tom's description of this thrilling IM could hardly be bettered. One thing that quite took me by storm was the contrast between Dana's serene, almost patrician beauty when in repose at the beginning and the unsuspected feral intensity that erupted from within her when she came. I do hope we will see and hear more of this utterly enthralling young woman.

凧ちゃん

Comment

I think Dana's secret is that she allows the intensity to happen - As opposed to either forcing the experience or worrying about how to get there.

Comment

Thanks to Takochan for finding the perfect word: feral. And to Dana for inspiring it. To go from a kind of elegance to letting us see an
                    inner animal bordering on the ferocious made this a keeper video for me. High intensity wanking was the result. Thank you you lovely lady.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X