X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Nicole D

New Model: Nicole D
    Attached Files

Mmmmmmm, a yummy looking shoot of a beautiful lady.

Comment

Lovely teasing poses, Nicole ... look forward to the vid Rob x

Comment

I like the curves and those eyes ,yes the eyes:

Comment

This is a great shoot of a gorgeous girl. And indeed, those eyes.

Comment

A gloriously captivating imageset, one I've been looking forward to since Nichole's splendid reflective IM. At times ebullient, Nicole's radiant smile shining forth, at times sultry, at times a contemplative aura of wistfulness but at all times beautiful and sensual. A delicious fusion of beauty, light and colour, Nicole's warm creamy skin tones wreathed in a soft light that has to it, a gossamery luminous quality. Jacki, as is her wont, elegantly composes a series of photographs that pay eloquent testimony to Nichole's beauty and as such are a delight, indeed veritable joy to view. My thanks to Jacki, the team and Nichole, to whom also my congratulations on this her solo debut. The preview video is deliciously appetite whetting, roll on tomorrow.

tom

Comment

Wow, Nicole D is a stunner! I almost did not want that awesome red bra to come off, but when it did, I was more than happy. Nicole's bright baby blues and scrumptious curves are beautifully captured by Jacki. Especially enjoyable are the lovely shots of Nicole is at the window, wrapped in light and the curtain.

I can't wait for the video of this babe!

Comment

What a beautiful face, and those bright blue eyes, not to mention her body. More please.

Comment

Yes, Nicole's hot!

Comment

Oh wow, fantastic new model. Super body and by the looks of it, a personality to match.

Comment

Not a shy girl...that's for sure!...loved your shoots so far.

If you're really 182cm,(as your stats.say) wow!...that would be a lot of Woman to handle

unless one is 6 foot or taller...prop.just a typo.

Comment

Well ,what a real cutie,and I lack the right words to say Nicole come back often and those eyes say endless words themselves

Comment

I agree with you all! What a great personality and she seems so comfortable with her intimate parts and sharing them with us.

I also love the standing-up portions. Thanks, Nicole and AW.

Comment

Nicole is one of the best. THanks for the different positions and the good pictures.

Comment

Adorable young blondie. She has a great body and I hope to see her soon.

Comment

Very Sweet, Nicole,,,,,,,,,,,,,You are very Beautiful,,,,,Hope to see More of YOU,,,,

JOHN,,,,

Comment

Nicole is blessed with a great body and a lovely personality, and I lover her lisp when she speaks. At the end of her video she says she is going to do an IM next. Can't wait to see that !

Comment

An enchanting video, it is a delight to see and hear Nichole as in conversation with Patience she tells us a little about herself and of one of her dreams "[...]to stroll down the street naked, with a cat on a leash[...]". Superbly shot by Patience, the video is replete with delightful scenes, those shot from below as Nichole stands by the window beginning to disrobe, then later as she sits in the chair, a delicious melange of shots from close-ups to full body, from a number of angles ending with a beautiful close up of her face and lovely blue eyes, throughout I enjoyed the use of the mirror (which as we have seen was later used to even greater effect in the IM that Nichole mentions). Finally as she stands by the window enfolded in a glorious effulgent glow. My thanks to Patience, the team and Nichole for an enchanting thoroughly enjoyable video.

tom

Comment

Nicole D with the liquid blue eyes and lovely fair locks is impressively assured in her video. I liked her line "One of my dreams is to stroll down the street totally naked with a cat on a leash." And I've got to say I enjoyed the many explicit scenes .... most with a studied attention to her clit. Nicole D at the end of the video: "I'm about to do an IM...." Now that didn't surprise me at all....

Comment

Nice Lady

I was grumbling to myself and threatening to write a nasty letter to AbbyWinters.com about the lack of poses that are so near and dear to my erotic demands. (I know the furniture heard me...) And then ka-boom, Nicole D. Her body and face are beautiful. Her tan is amazing. And when she lifted both her legs exposing the soles of her pretty feet and her muff I knew there was hope in the world. One weekend in bed with Nicole D would cure me of everything. Nicole D. gives us every facet of her amazing body.

Comment

This girl is incredible, and well worth three bookmanz posts in this thread. This is a great shoot. Nicole D is an English girl, maybe we'll see her again someday.

This is spectacular non-nude photo, as beautiful and sexy as it gets.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                          Working...
                                          X