• Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Gita comes back...

New Redux: Gita comes back...
    Attached Files

What a beautiful scene.

Comment

Absolutely beautiful outdoor shoot by Jacki. The sunlight warms Gita's flawless skin and highlights the beautiful dark hair on her pretty head, as well as her lovely pubes.
      I hope there is more of this super cute, petite, Asian goddess in AW's divine vaults.

Comment

A gorgeous outdoors shoot, Gita's second as with the first a beautiful model in beautiful, indeed to use Gita's words "The landscape was awesome" surroundings and of course beautifully photographed, Jacki once again exercising her considerable talents. My thanks to Jacki, the team and Gita for a set that is a joy to view, comprising as it does splendid compositions.

tom

Comment

Gita the chubby-cheeked cutie returns with another striking outdoor shoot. Now with added pink! Like her big mop of hair and I think the glasses really suit her. Her small breasts are nice and shapely. So very nice... as bush is a plus for me.

Comment

Gita's got it going on-I like her curves and those perky nipples and breasts ,Avery shapely Gita ++++++++++++++++++++++

Comment

A delightful video, the lovely Gita in her vibrant pink dress then disrobed set against and amongst the stunning landscape to the accompaniment of birdsong. all elegantly captured by Patience. The scenes where Gita sits on the rock and later standing with the breeze blown branches swaying in the background being extra succulent amidst a video replete with such treats. My thanks to Patience, the team and Gita for this fine redux shoot.

tom

Comment

Seeing beautiful naked girls outdoors is a pleasure.

Comment

In Gita's latest shoot there is a warning about a tampon string. Is this a joke? Does someone think we customers are afraid? Are we not real men? Let me assure you that I, for one, do not blanche at the sight of a tampon string and pour scorn at anyone who does. (: Warning I would be perfectly happy if Gita thrilled us by, ahem, removing the tampon ...

Of course, it may be the Aussie government themselves who are afraid of tampon strings - but that is another matter.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X