X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Nadja comes back...

New Redux: Nadja comes back...
    Attached Files

She is so beautiful! She almost looks like a wood nymph out amongst the trees.

Comment

A delightfully welcome return.

Comment

So incredibly excited for yet another Nadja shoot! She is, hands down, my favorite model, and there can never be enough shoots! Her eyes, her style...so incredibly beautiful Simply can't wait!

Comment

Such a beautiful woman, I love her facial expressions like her wonderful half smile in this photo.

Comment

I love Nadja too. She reminds me a bit of the actress Sherilyn Fenn who I've always thought had that classic 40's-50's Hollywood-esque beauty. I dig the short hair too. It looks great on her.

Comment

A gorgeous shoot, Nadja outdoors for the first time, a beautiful model in a beautiful sundappled sylvan setting. The sunlight casting delicious patterns of light and shade upon Nadja's lovely form, patterns that dance a jolly jig in the video as Nadja moves amongst the undergrowth. Both stills and video are a delight to view, Nadja in the stills transfixing the camera and by extension viewer with her beautiful eyes. My thanks to all concerned especially Nadja who in addition to providing a beautiful visual feast for us less happily provided a feast for wee beasties who, as Lottie avers, found her particularly tasty due to her liking for bananas.

tom

Comment

Splendid outdoors shooting with a lovely young girl.

Comment

I like her short brunette hair with the fringe - the half smile shot that trebor linked to shows off her pretty face so well. Interestingly Nadja tells us in the video she's originally a farm girl who's turned into a complete city girl - and ends up hanging out in nature naked in an AW shoot. I can well believe she's never had a tan in her life - her lovely pale skin makes her look fragile and vulnerable in the Aussie bush. I really hope she didn't end up looking like a lobster after the shoot....
                  Last edited by flatspin; 4 July 2010, 07:44 AM. Reason: add/change

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X