X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Blaise

New Model: Blaise
    Attached Files

Oh boy, think Blaise will blow us all away!
    Very tasty.

Comment

there are no words that I can say that will be the proper enough -what the hell what the cutie Blaise is ,dare we ask for much more ? of course much much more +++++++++

Comment

Blaise is sooooooooo lovely, beautiful face, beautiful smile, great attitude, good shape and very photogenic. Hope to see her again many times.

Comment

Wooow! You blaise me away!

Mooorrrrrreeeee!

Comment

Boy Oh Boy, Blaise is a living doll!

Comment

Please come back !!!!!

Comment

There's hardly anything sexier than a woman wearing nothing but a big button-down shirt. Yum.

Comment

Someone likes being naked on camera! Blaise one of the more memorable.

Comment

What a cutie! And not a bit shy, evidently. Let's hope we see more shoots of this gorgeous girl.

Comment

A delightful debut set from Blaise, something a little bit different in that it is in the mould of a "traditional glamour type shoot" but of course with the Abby panache. Audrey writes "[...]you'll be entranced by her top to toe perfection." entranced! The plainness, indeed starkness of the background serves to set off marvellously Blaise's lovely warm skin tones, flowing dark tresses, her radiant smile and overall vivaciousness. My thanks to all concerned and my congratulations also to Blaise on this, her debut and a most splendid one at that.

tom

Comment

I'm not blasé about Blaise - she's a breathe of fresh air! Gorgeous smile and very nice fair slim body. No modesty Blaise she writes that she's the brunette version of Marilyn Monroe. Fair enough, the camera definitely loves her and it's a fine set of stills of a most photogenic model.

Comment

This Blaise, is a nice surprise. I didn't see her coming!
                          Dark eyed and dimpled Blaise has a great shape and beautiful skin.
                          Looking forward to her video, she is pretty sexy.

Comment

Blaise is destined to be an AW star. I love her smile, her smooth body and particularly her beautifully shaped pussy lips. I hope we get many more opportunities to see her in all her glory.

Comment

someone is comfortable in her own skin,WOW,may be Blaise will come back many times-please -come back many times!!

Comment

A delightful, eminently enjoyable video as the beautiful gloriously loquacious Blaise recounts the tale of her very first photoset, indeed delectably re-enacts elements. Admirably shot the video features many many particularly fine scenes, such as the sequences where Blaise moves in front of the fan playing with her luscious locks in the air-flow as she does so, later as she runs over hands softly over her body and wiggles her bum. My thanks to the crew and to blaise for this splendid video that is such a joy to watch and listen to.

tom

Comment

Blaise is very beautiful and yet impossibly cute at the same time. Love at first sight!!!

Comment

The video shows off Blaise nicely - she comes across as a chirpy, confident Aussie chick having fun mucking around naked. Blaise on her undies: "They show off my bum...which is good." Oh yes. Her bum is good.

Comment

Very beautiful new girl with a lovely body.

Comment

I ask myself: "When will AW stop treating us with beautiful brunettes?"
                                        Blaise is a confident, beautiful young lady. The whole idea with the male shirt and fan makes this a special shoot. Great work again!
                                        In my humble opion.. Blaise would look great on a cover of a glossy magazine... easy enough
                                        Thanks Blaise and team, William.
                                        Attached Files

Comment

I can't stop looking at her pictures. Every time I log into the Abbywinters website, I keep coming back to her for another look. Her natural beauty is overwhelming. Her smile alone makes me melt away and stare at her. She is definitely one of the most gorgeous ladies on the planet. Please, Blaise, stay with Abbywinters and contine to share your incredible beauty with us.

Comment

Some pussy and underarm hair would make her perfect. Then again, this comment shouldn't come as a surprise. Check out my login name. I love naturally hairy women. They are so stimulating.

Comment

Blaise I love your confidence and easy ability to have fun while in a shoot. The way you match things is cute. My nick name in college was Blaise. It is part of my last name. Your breasts are so pretty and your smile award winning. Hope to see you a lot more...did I mention you look absolutely supreme naked??

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                              Working...
                                              X