X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Double IM: Carly T & Giselle

New Double IM: Carly T & Giselle
    Attached Files

Goodness, tea for two, a splendid combination of beauty, colour and sexy fun, a DIM to look forwards to.

tom

Comment

Excitement at the dinning table, now that's a great way to work up an appetite.

Comment

I love both Carly and Giselle, did they get to do a girl girl shoot as well as an DIM together?

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
          I love both Carly and Giselle, did they get to do a girl girl shoot as well as an DIM together?
          Seems it never happenend a Carly T & Giselle G/G... though this DIM seems to be one of the Canbarra shoots around the Sleepover girls and more. I agree with trebor: both are super gorgeous! An IM to look forward.
          William.

Comment

A DIM to look forward, I wrote and thus it has proved, very much so. 'Tis a joy to behold Carly and Giselle as they abandon the steamy allure of tea for an altogether sexier brew, themselves. Kisses are exchanged, clothes are shed, Giselle clambers onto the table, more kisses, hands and fingers go awandering, expressive breathy vocal Intimate Moments are shared, a delightful sated languorous ending. Thank you Carly and Giselle.

tom

Comment

A true Carly T and Giselle DIM. Two beautiful and unique woman, kissing, breathy orgasms... seems Carly needed to hold on to "something" of Giselle when she reached out for her leg
              7 minute and 19 sconds to enjoy and makes you dream about a G/G
              Thanks! William.

Comment

Two of my all-time favorites - together!! Can't miss with Giselle's casual and un-shy stroking in the earliest moments of the shoot, followed, soon, by Carly's light passes by her own, pantyless sweetspot. These two classy lovelies had "business" to take care of and did so in just minutes, the way I like it!

Comment

2 very hot girls = nice set.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X