New Model: Melissa T

New Model: Melissa T
    Attached Files

Melissa looks like she suits me to a T.

Comment

Nice little titties.

Rob.

Comment

very interesting, very interesting very much appreciated Beautiful woman
        Last edited by sterling3; 11 July 2010, 12:38 PM.

Comment

A lovely debut imageset that admirably captures a palpable sense of insouciant fun that is overlaid by an auru of sexy, cheeky mischievousness as Meliissa frolics and clambers about on the couch, an aura perhaps epitomised by her delightful facial expressions as she does so. Also marvellouslly captured the beauty and grace of Melissa's lovely willowy from and to great effect, especially those pictures shot from below and beyond the table (which also does sterling service as a prop and as a source of some delightful reflections) as she stands on the back of the sofa. My thanks to Melissa and the crew for a set that is delight to view.

tom

Comment

Very pretty young lady with gorgeous legs who looks like she really had a good time with the camera!

Comment

I can tell that Melissa has an active mind. Very stimulating all around.

Comment

Beautiful ... alluring ... sultry ... and I'm still getting my breath back.

Thank you for sharing, Melissa! Rob x

Comment

Originally posted by redsnapper View Post
                  I'm still getting my breath back.
                  Me too Snapper. What a debut video. Can't say more,got to watch it again NOW

Comment

A delightful enthralling video, it is a pleasure to see and her the svelte, lovely, confident Melissa as in conversation with Patience she she regales us with tales of college, things that she wants to try and much else. The video feature splendid lighting and is equally splendidly provided for in fine scenes that eloquently capture the beauty of Melissa as she lies on the couch, one particularly attention capturing scene is a short one, shot through the leg of Melissa's discarded knickers. My thank to patience, the team and Melissa for this alluring video.

tom

Comment

This one is so good. So good. Melissa is SO good.......

Comment

Melissa T has such a beautiful smile - a luscious mouth and sparkling eyes, together with a laugh that just adds to her appeal. I really liked her slim lithe body and her fair bush. In the interview she said she wouldn't mind bigger boobies but actually I like her little ones. She's a natural with the interview by the way. Now masturbating while talking to the videographer - just as Melissa T does here - is IMO one of the sexiest type of scenes for an AW video (and to be encouraged if at all possible. ) Melissa T: "I make the first move, I usually do." Well now I really do love this model!
                        Last edited by flatspin; 15 July 2010, 11:06 PM. Reason: add/change

Comment

Nice first shoot. An IM with her could be great.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                          Working...
                          X