Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Foot Fetishes - Your chance to tell me what you want to see!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foot Fetishes - Your chance to tell me what you want to see!!!

Hi Team,

It's been a while since I have posted on the boards, for that I apologise, but I hope to get back on here and chat to you more in the coming months. I hope you have all been enjoying the latest shoots and that you are going to stick with us through the big move to Amsterdamage!

The reason for this particular thread is that I need to infiltrate your brains so I can shoot better foot fetish content. I need to know:

- what you like about female feet?
    - What sends you over the edge?
    - If there are 2 people involved, what do you want to see them do?
    - If a model is solo, what actions should she do?
    - How long should a video or stills set should cover them?
    - Is it more about the toes, or the heels, or the shoes etc...?
    - How would you like it to be shot? Lots of CU's, even mixture of long shots, CU's, and ECU's etc...
    - What should the feet look like? polish or no polish?
    - If I were to interview her, would do you want me to ask?

You get the idea...

Hit me!

P

Hey Patience, a pleasure to speak with you.A thought just occured to me...I hope you're not confusing the members who prefer the model not wear high heels to bed with possibly having a foot fetish...although i'm sure there are some and the reason for this thread...personally,feet don't do anything for me.

Just curious...have you had requests (specifically for the focus on feet)

Read you later...and keep up the good work. TJ

Comment

Hi TJ,

At this point I am just curious; what exactly about the feet is a turn on for people. I have been doing some research and there seem to be different degrees of foot fetishism including, heels and shoes (I even read something about UGG Boots recently??). It's quite interesting actually. I haven't had any particular requests (though Garion may have), we do shoot some foot stuff now, but I feel for the members who really get into it we don't cover it as much as we could or as good as we could. We are always striving to do better here at aw.com and give the members the best experience possible...
      P

Comment

Originally posted by patience View Post
        Hi TJ,
        We are always striving to do better here at aw.com and give the members the best experience possible...
        P
        And you are definitly accomplishing that. Thank you.

Comment

Hi Patience

Nice thread! I love the shape of female feet and what turns me on is a good view of the toes. For me it is beautiful to see a girl caressing (touching, kissing, licking) and especially smelling her (or her friends!) feet!

loving licks on your (hopefully smelling) toes
          G

Comment

Hi Patience,

In general I don’t have a particular ‘thing‘for feet, however, I do like:-

Scenes where one model trails her toes up and down the legs of another, perhaps venturing further upwards to breasts, the other model may clasp these to her, capturing foot 'twixt hand and breast, maybe leaning down to plant a kiss or two on the intrepid wiggling tootsies as her nipple peeks excitedly from between them. Hmm, maybe I’ve a thing after all!!

Scenes where model is masturbating in a solo shoot, the camera could pan and zoom onto her feet as they and toes arch or extend , perhaps lingering as they relax, I think CU rather than ECU is best in this instance.

Polished feet, maybe not, although you maybe able to get some interesting reflections, now as for nail polish (sorry resistance was futile), it’s not something I’ve ever really given much thought to, having now given some thought, I probably come down on the polish side. That may be influenced by memories of Kara D, ( ahh…) just before a T3 shoot a year ago asking on her thread what colour/s we thought she ought to paint her nails, she gave us a choice of available colours. I've also happy memories of Cleo painting her nails in St Kilda colours.

Off for more pondering and a look through some images in a tag or two I’ve created or maybe to create one.

tom
            Last edited by tom2c7777; 10 July 2010, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Hi Patience,
              You are a brave lady to infiltrate the brains of members about their fetishes. Cool thing to discuss, and I would say that I have a mild foot fetish, so I hope this helps. On darker skinned or tanned models, I think it's beautiful to see the contrast in skin color between the soles of the feet and their toes and top of the foot. You guys did good with Paola at 12 minutes and 30 seconds ... http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/paola

- what you like about female feet? The fragile lines, softness, and plain cuteness of female feet.
              - If there are 2 people involved, what do you want to see them do? I would love to to see two pretty girls wash and/or moisturize their feet as part of a double IM or girl/girl shoot.
              - If a model is solo, what actions should she do? If the model is comfortable with it just linger on her touching her feet. Get some images or video of her pretty hands washing, applying lotion, or caressing her feet. This Klaudia video is wonderful in every way, http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/klaudia_2
              But her feet could have used a little lingering love from the videographer's camera.
              I think anytime you have a model with really pretty hands, your should think about asking her if she might want to give her feet a little attention.
              - How long should a video or stills set should cover them? For video, 30 seconds, for stills 4 or 5 images.
              - Is it more about the toes, or the heels, or the shoes etc...? No heels for me, I like naked feet best, hose or stockings are OK. Heels are for AfterDark.
              - How would you like it to be shot? Lots of CU's, even mixture of long shots, CU's, and ECU's etc... About the way you shoot now. Actually a mix of shots showing extreme close and pulling away to see the whole model.
              - What should the feet look like? polish or no polish? Either is cool.
              - If I were to interview her, would do you want me to ask? If she has had a lover complement her on her feet? Has it it led to some playing around with her feet? Did she enjoy the foot play?
              Last edited by bookmanz; 10 July 2010, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Talking about fee. Patience asks...

Hello Patience, I know videographer is as important as models. And I must say your video-shoots have so far made me think you were my "alterego". That said, I would have preferred the subject of this topic wasn't "feet", but "face" (i.e. "head": eyes, lips, tongue, ears, hair, nostrils), or "pussy", "buns", "thighs", "knickers", "up-skirts". However, I guess this topic isn't restricted to *fetishistic-about-feet* members (who, in case, can find their delight elsewhere on Internet, right?). Well, let's come to the point:

- what you like about female feet?
                I love smell, delicacy, sensitivity and ticklishness.
                - What sends you over the edge?
                which edge? the edge of my Patience? eheh, No, seriously: what send me over the edge cannot be "feet".
                - If there are 2 people involved, what do you want to see them do?
                I want to see all that give them pleasure and fun. 'Cos we aren't talking about a movie with actors/actresses: sexyness is unscripted creativity, I think. If a Model like feet, she knows what to do, to be sure.
                - If a model is solo, what actions should she do?
                For feet as for everything else, she shouldn't do anything that she wouldn't have done with "pleasure" even in her sexual fantasies.
                - How long should a video or stills set should cover them?
                no more than 10% anyways, unless "feet" is the main subject. In such case I wouldn't be so intersted as I would have been if the subject had been "face", "thighs", etc. And unless a Model was so keen on feet stuff that she really yearns to show us her passionate love fot feet and craves for her fuck-buddy's hallux inside her vagina: "Put your big toe inside me and keep on going as you know I like it to be fucked up that way!" This would be nice, yeah!
                - Is it more about the toes, or the heels, or the shoes etc...?
                Toes are good to smell, to nose, to kiss, to gently bite and stroke... And a woman should never wear ankle socks unless she finds it "sexy" or really exciting (for herself).
                - How would you like it to be shot? Lots of CU's, even mixture of long shots, CU's, and ECU's etc...
                I like CUs and ECUs even long ones (but, as I said, I would prefer CUs and ECUs were referred to *pussy* and *face* (expecially eyes and lips).
                - What should the feet look like? polish or no polish?
                Both (surely I don't mean one foot polish and one not, eheh): it depends on where the shoot takes place: anyways I like most no polish and good smelling feet (where "good" could be a slight scent of Gorgonzola cheese, Danish blue,,, y'know?)
                - If I were to interview her, would do you want me to ask?
                what she likes and what she don't of hers and someone else's feet and why (above all in connection with feet-genitalia intercourse).

Hope this will help. A big Good Luck for the "Amsterdamage"
                Love what you did so far. Keep on the good work!

Comment

Well as you could probably tell from the handle I chose, I do have a bit of a foot fetish. I've had it for about as long as I can remember, and I don't think I can fully explain what turns me on so much about ladies feet. The beautiful shape and softness and delicateness all go into it. Also the fact that they aren't usually used or thought of sexually plays a part too. My favorite part, again judging from my handle, of course are the toes. I love the way they point when the foot is fully extended, and the way they curl while being tickled or in the middle of an orgasm.

So much for my general opinion. To answer your specific questions:

- What sends me over the edge? A model who genuinely enjoys her feet, and likes including them in sex. So much of the foot-fetish stuff out there is performed by actors who rather obviously have no desires pertaining to feet.

-With 2 people? Toe sucking is my fave. This does pop up from time to time on AW shoots, and I greatly enjoy it. The best example of all the things I enjoy would be Ava & Liandra's shoot.

-Solo? Same answer. A model flexible enough to lick and suck her own toes is a huge turn-on. Maybe it's the flexibility factor. Able to do that-able to do all sorts of positions.

-How long? That's kind of relative I think. Depends on the model(s) and her/their level of enjoyment. To me and my desires, foot play is just a part of the complete sexual act.

-How should it be shot? I think a good mixture of CU's, ECU's and long shots is nice. I like to see the feet of course, but I also like to see the feet, pussy, breasts, face, etc.

-What they should look like? Again that's more relative. I prefer polished toes, even with non-traditional colors. The period of shoots where Hannah C had those light blue fingernails and toenails were definitely a turn-on. But, I'm fine with au natural toes as well.

-If you were to interview? I'd like to know of any personal experiences they've had or if they genuinely find feet sexy.

There ya go Patience! I wish you well in your research and hope to see you maybe putting your findings into practice in some future shoots. I've never had a problem with the level of foot-fetish in the shoots, but I won't complain about seeing more! Thanks for caring enough to ask!

Marty

Comment

I love different shaped and sized toes. For me someone with interesting feet or toes (male or female). I like toes like mine that kind of curl over a little, so they aren't completely flat. I wonder if anyone else likes them like that ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by ren View Post
                      I love different shaped and sized toes. For me someone with interesting feet or toes (male or female). I like toes like mine that kind of curl over a little, so they aren't completely flat. I wonder if anyone else likes them like that ^_^
                      Ahh toes with character, happy days, first Patience and now Ren 'unlace' whole new vistas for, one was going to say for happy meanders but might one survive saying, dipping a toe into

tom

Comment

I've always found women's feet very sexy, both barefoot and with their shoes on. I have a hard time putting my finger (or should I say toe) on exactly why this is, thought I might include a few examples of a few of my favorite foot photos on the site.

This photo of Fallon is one of my favorites. There is something sexy about both the way she is spreading her toes apart and the playful expression on her face as she shows off her feet for the camera.

Sometimes it's the shoes themselves, like the sexy heels Krystin is wearing in this shoot. She looks beautiful both wearing them and taking them off.

I love photos of women standing naked with nothing but their shoes on. Usually you think of this kind of photo involving high heels, however sometimes I find flats even more sexy like in this beautiful photo of Narita.

Boots can also be incredibly sexy. This photo of Roxy in just her boots is fantastic.

A woman slipping her socks off can be almost as sexy as watching her slip out of her underwear, such as this photo of Alena slipping out of her socks.

Toe sucking is always wonderful in girl girl shoots, such as this cute photo of Susie and Chloe.

Lastly one of the best parts of the IM shoots is watching the models toes curl as she approaches her orgasm. Giselle is one of my favorites for this, watching her stretch out her legs and point her toes like she did in her IM with Carly is just incredible.
                        Last edited by trebor; 12 July 2010, 02:03 AM.

Comment

Thanks to all who responded! This is a great starting point and has definitely helped in my research. I do want more though...

Comment

I like to see the soles of a nice pair of feet ...

Big boots (eg Army boots) are good too. I had a girlfriend who was in the RAF. Big boots and a short denim skirt ... worked for me!

Comment

I like toe-sucking.

Comment

Hello old thread. I'm actually more of a minimalist/barefoot lifestyle enthusiast than a fetishist, but in the line I'm curious about the fact that models rarely wear shoes on AW. Aussie culture? Undressing convenience? I think human feet are beautiful, same as hands, you know, and especially if they haven't been bent outta shape by the crappy shoes we all wear. Like you can tell if someone went barefoot as a kid a lot if they can spread their toes, move them individually, etc, and their toes aren't all squished together. If you do some research on this you'll suddenly start noticing it. Anyway.

Comment

I have size 4 feet and can fit another models size 4 or shaller toes into my mouth (all the toes!)
                                  I'm not ticklish which is also good I like having my toes played with, fingers between the toes stroking the bottoms, massaged and licked.
                                  I like putting my toes inside a girls vagina and rubbing them on her knickers.

Comment

Omfg, do u really have that small feet? You are getting better by the second. The last time I flew from Aussieland to sweden I had a girl beside me and her feet went numb. I massaged her feet and legs so got happy. I sooo wish that was you! I would love to lick your toes as Im coming inside you, lifting up one leg high as im im coming deep inside you, licking your toes, omg, Im getting hard

Comment

Originally posted by Vikingsteve View Post
                                      Omfg, do u really have that small feet? You are getting better by the second. The last time I flew from Aussieland to sweden I had a girl beside me and her feet went numb. I massaged her feet and legs so got happy. I sooo wish that was you! I would love to lick your toes as Im coming inside you, lifting up one leg high as im im coming deep inside you, licking your toes, omg, Im getting hard
                                      Yes they are that small I'd love to do a foot fetish video with another small footed model

Comment

Or you could come down here and we could do all sorts of vids......ooooorrrr, just go to Aussie world and have an awsome time! Fuckin hell, I cant beleive what an awsome place Im living in! Seriously, I feel like Im living in paradise every single day! Obviously I want to give you endless orgasms, but apart from that, I wish you would just come here to see my paradise.

Comment

I would like to go to Australia one day....

Comment

I so want to lickyour feet right now!

Comment

Just save up and come! Hey Pippa, I woke up one new years day and told my self I wanted to walk on the great wall of China. I sold my car, saved up all I could, took all the shit job I could get, bought and sold cars for 8 monthts, and then walked on the wall, So fucking awsome! Apart from me want to have awsome sex with you, take that away and let me help you do the trip of your life. Understand? I want to help you do some of the things I have done. I had a friend in Sweden who saw a blog of some people who came to visit me. One of the girls said the best thing of her trip to Australia was a visit to Steve. So my friend came here and enjoyed a visit in my house. She was just an internet friend. Slept in my bed the silly girl. The worst experience in my life, when a gorgoues girl sleeps in my bed and dont want sex. She wanted massage, I gave her full body massage but she didnt want sex. I allmost died of frustration.

Comment

Grisel's new solo is *exactly* the kind of shoot that keeps everyone, including foot lovers like me happy! Well done!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                Working...
                                                X