X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Alicia K

New Model: Alicia K
    Attached Files

About 24 hours away from Alicia K's first solo shoot. Her IM was great, so I'm curious! Looking forward, William.

Comment

A shoot I've been eagerly anticipating since seeing Alicia's IM and from mention of it on Kylie H's thread. I have not been disappointed, for, as Audrey writes with delightful understatment "She rolls around her lounge room floor in a tasty variety of eye pleasing poses" indeed very much so, with a splendid sense of fun and frolicsome abandon. Beautifully photographed, Alicia's blond tresses and warm tanned skin tones, washed as they are by a radiant light, are deliciously set-off by the smokey blue-grey carpet serving as an ideal foil. The set does justice in full measure to Alicia, and is a delight to view,for which, my thanks to the crew and Alicia, looking forward to the video which from the preview and Alicia's HWB comments promises to be 'tasty' indeed.

tom

Comment

I'm totally in shock! Alicia, what a beauty!

Comment

Alicia is a perfect gem. A lovely face with very beautiful eyes and the most kissable pretty lips. I have a tag I use called slender and sexy, I used it on Alicia, as she is one very sexy little lass.
          I loved this picture.

Comment

Delicious! Sexy! Alluring!

Many thanks for sharing your beautiful body with us, Alicia.

Rob xxx

Comment

Her all-over tan as seen in the stills hinted Alicia K was an outdoorsie gal and the revealing video interview confirmed that. She said she's into camping and sex - and sometimes at the same time! A good stills set of a beautiful model - very pretty face, fine slim taut and toned body. More than a good splash of pink in the stills and masturbation to orgasm with her favourite (daily - no twice daily - used) vibrator - now I couldn't really ask for anything more....
              Last edited by flatspin; 20 July 2010, 09:14 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by flatspin View Post
                [...] now I couldn't really ask for anything more....
                Oh I could, unlike Oliver, being unalarmed by my own temerity, 'Please, sir, I want some more.'

A splendid video in which it is a joy to see and hear Alicia, as in conversation with Patience , she tells us a little about herself and some of her 'adventures', all the while she is bathed in a glorious at times almost ethereal effulgence. The video is a delightfully elegant gallimaufry of scenes, from beautiful close ups of Alicia's visage to full body profiles of Alicia recumbent upon the sofa, in all senses aglow as she indulges herself with her toy. In another scene there is a splendid visual and textural juxtaposition of white lacy knickers with warm smooth tanned skin tones of Alicia's thighs and tummy. My thanks to Patience the team and Alicia for this treat of a video.

tom

Comment

This is an excellent first solo shoot. The pictures show Alicia in all her beauty and her video is intersting, entertaining and exciting.

Comment

Well, I wish I was there! I do so like it when a woman can recognize that she has an able bodied audience. Lovely and fun.

Comment

Beautiful new blondie.

Comment

A very lovely young lady - watching those beautiful eyes and lips in the video was poetry in motion

Comment

As to be expected, wonderful pictures and video. Alicia K looks "simply" beautiful and the video was great to watch and hear. She reminds me of a girl I liked when I was 14 and "green as the greenest grass".
                          Hope AW could catch a few more shoots, William.

Comment

Only just caught up with this video -- she's gorgeous, and the video is realy great!!

凧ちゃん

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                            Working...
                            X