Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Christen & Courtney M (Girl-Girl Fun) (Video only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

this looks like it will be a LOT of FUN! (was for them and will be for us).

Comment

Christen's in an Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini!
      Courtney is a stunner, I'm very happy to see more of her again!

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
        Christen's in an Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini!
        Courtney is a stunner, I'm very happy to see more of her again!
        Just think how much more we will see when she comes OUT of the water.

Comment

A deliciously light hearted fun T1. A thoroughly enjoyable delight to and listen to as Christen and Courtney daub paint first upon themselves and then upon each other, both before and after disrobing, although with their 'bikini's', hand-prints et al, it could be said they re-robe each other in paint.
          The girls present a delightful contrast in skin tones, accentuated by the austere creams and whites of the background, which also have the happy effect accentuating the vibrancy of the paint colours. From the cheery banter, giggles and HWB comments it is clear that the girls clearly enjoyed themselves and that happily comes through unambigiously in the video, for which my thanks are due to Lottie, the team Christen and Courtney.

tom

Comment

Christen looks so much better with her hair up like that

Comment

This was a fun shoot to watch, and from the sound of the girls chats and giggles, lotsa fun for them too. Christen and Courtney are stunners, and the way they use those brushes on their deliciously slender curves makes a blokes heart miss a beat. It would've been interesting too see this scene shot in the dark with fluorescent paint on the girls brushes to 'light the way' Then as they slowly tease each other into raptures, we could see them 'appear' in a blaze of colour. Then ' lights on' mmmm, so that's what they were doing. I wonder if that paint was edible, would've made for some interesting times washing it off afterwards.

Comment

Lovely to see Christen again in a shoot. I wonder when she might be in a T3?
                She has the most fantastic looking body..totally.

Comment

Nice shoot. It would be great to see them in the shower.

Comment

Originally posted by Wortho View Post
                    Lovely to see Christen again in a shoot. I wonder when she might be in a T3?
                    She has the most fantastic looking body..totally.
                    I totally second that! Are there any more shoots scheduled with her? I for one would welcome any kind of shoot with her...

Comment

This is a shoot from a ways back but I have been thinking about what Jada said about other ways to cover tattoos. I was wondering if it would be possible to cover them with body paint that was close to the model's skin color without harming the tattoo. I know it would take a bit to dry, but part of the fun may even be putting the paint on. I am not real familiar with female skin creams or makeup, but maybe there is a skin colored makeup that could be applied over the tattoo. A couple of options to think about.

Comment

Christen is such a goddess, a true Abby legend!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X