X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Joannie comes back...

New Redux: Joannie comes back...
    Attached Files

anticipation is everything, with Joannie it is everything very good ,very very good

Comment

What a splendid preview picture , this looks like it's gong to a fun shoot.

tom

Comment

Hi beautifull!!

Comment

My anticipation was not wasted ,Joannie is as Beautiful as they come ,I could and will put her on my desktop ,to glow in reflection for a long time

Comment

My expectation that this would be a fun shoot was not misplaced, for this, Joannie's fifth solo, certainly is as she is given free rein in closet full of clothes. The set is permeated by an air of mischievous jolly devilment, epitomised by Joannie's delightful expressions, yet it is throughout sexy. Jacki encapsulates all this wonderfully in a series of fine compositions that are a joy to view and for which my thanks are due to her, the team and Joannie.

tom

Comment

Very funny and sexy girl with a great body.

Comment

Thank you Joannie for coming back and sharing again

Comment

A splendid thoroughly enjoyable video that is a delightful complement to the imageset. It is a joy to see and hear Joannie amongst the clothes, her giggles and little asides to herself "How cuute" as she tries them on. Lottie admirably captures all the fun in a fine melange of scenes shot from all angles and distances and for which my thanks are due to her, the team and Joannie.

tom

Comment

Joannie's comments of "How sweet!" and "So cute!" about the clothes she puts on could equally apply to herself. At least a trying-on-clothes-shoot offers plenty of opportunity of watching Joannie get out of her clothes. Joannie has some awesome perky pointy breasts.

Comment

Thank you random shoot thingy... for reminding me about this gem....

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X