X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Jaclyn comes back...

New Redux: Jaclyn comes back...
    Attached Files

A splendid preview picture of the very lovely Jaclyn, one that certainly whets the appetite for the visual feast to come.

tom

Comment

A very welcome return

Comment

Apologies, there is a problem with the zip for this shoot. It works, but there is a duplicate file for each image, with no file extension (if you rename it, it's a regular JPG). We'll have this fixed in a few hours.

Comment

Beautiful and hot, the girl and the shoot. I'm looking forward to watching her having orgasms in her video.

Comment

Wow, what a redux. She was hot in her first shoot but holy cow, this is intense. Gorgeous, fun and serious at the same time.

Comment

AND...TADA, she has a natural hairy bush. Ahhhhhhh, I do love it so.

Comment

Good to see "Super Hot" Jaclyn again, just viewed her Preview Vid............................................... ....
                .................................................. ..............................................Can' t wait !

Thank's Jaclyn,

TJ

Comment

I was trying to be good...

...till I saw Jaclyn's preview picture and that her set was up.
                  OMG, I just had to see more!
                  As if sexy Jaclyn was not enough, Jacki has to come along with her dramatic photography of this gorgeous goddess.

Comment

Originally posted by garionhall View Post
                    Apologies, there is a problem with the zip for this shoot. It works, but there is a duplicate file for each image, with no file extension (if you rename it, it's a regular JPG). We'll have this fixed in a few hours.
                    The zip file has been fixed now

Comment

A visual feast indeed, so many captivating images during this long and luxurious shoot in which Jaclyn palpably exudes an aura of opulent sensuality that leaves one spell bound. Jacki with customary skill and artistry weaves that spell into a series of compositions that are breathtaking in their beauty, their use of colour and light and which fully captures that pulchritudinous opulent sensuality of Jaclyn. A delight in all respects to view and a set that will amply reward many repeated visits, my thanks to Jacki, the team and Jaclyn.

tom

Comment

Wow ! Very beautiful natural woman.

Comment

An aural and visual feast to follow the purely visual of the imageset. It is a joy to see and hear Jaclyn as with a delicious loquaciousness as she tells us a little about herself before proceeding to enjoy herself, disrobing as she does so. Her loquaciousness assumes a different more breathy, gaspy character as she plays first on her back then on her knees head and shoulder resting on the bedding, freeing her fingers for... A 'for' deliciously, joyously achieved, as Patience says "you're a happy girl right now! Jaclyn replies "Very... Oh My!" My thanks to Patience, the team and Jaclyn for this video so beautifully shot of such a beautiful model.

tom

Comment

Jaclyn comes back and talks up a storm with Patience in her video. As she says she's never really felt natural wearing clothes nude modelling does seem well a natural decision but I'm glad she came to AW. Great boobs, long hair and warm smile. Nice trimmed bush but with an untouched bikini line (now you don't see that too much today!) Sexy finish - she says she's a happy girl right now and that would by happy two times over.

Comment

Great "solo". Jaclyn's smile is something rare, her body, her sensuality and vitality are striking. Thank you Goddess and thanks aw.com!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                              Working...
                              X