X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Hayley P

New Model: Hayley P
    Attached Files

Delightful, long awaited and now not long to go. Huzzah!!

tom

Comment

Mmmmm those eyes.....

Comment

This picture really got my blood racing....

Comment

A super introduction to Hayley. Light and refreshing.

Comment

Huzzah thrice huzza, delightful indeed, a beautiful debut imageset in which the white of the bedclothes, the paleness of the wall colouring provide an ideal foil to Haley's flowing brown locks and her beauteous lithe, tanned body, the contrast and that of her white translucent underwear against her skin being deliciously accentuated by the fine lighting. She has a winsome manner of addressing the camera, at times wistful, at times enigmatic, always enchanting. Jacki in a series of splendid compositions brings all together in an imageset that does justice in full measure to Hayley, that is joy to view and for which I tender my thanks to her, the team and Hayley.

tom

Comment

How sweet and lovely!

Comment

Splendid first shoot. Her body is perfect.

Comment

Nice shoot, great (if trimmed) bush

But nary one spread shot? Not one???!!!

Comment

A a gorgeous thoroughly enchanting video, of a gorgeous, graceful, thoroughly enchanting girl, Hayley, a joy to see and hear her as among other things, she tell of how she feels after her stills shoot, before with an air of elegant unstudied graciousness, upon the bed she undresses allowing her hands to roam and caress her lovely body. Emmalee eloquently captures the aforegoing most admirably in a video replete with splendid scenes, some shot from above a Hayley lies on the bed. other from the front and in close-up as Hayley kneeling on the bed, caress's her breasts, fingers teasing her nipples, all a delight to view, my thanks to Emmalee, the team and Hayley, to whom also my congratulation on this her splendid nude modelling debut.

tom

Comment

She is gorgeous, I love her beautiful long legs!

Comment

Enjoyed Hayley P's classy stills set - I thought there was a great range of poses. Tall, elegant looking, striking face with that sultry looking smile. Most of all....superb body.

Comment

Great shoots - very nice indeed well above average! Fantastic shoots

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                          Working...
                          X