X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Kylie H comes back...

New Redux: Kylie H comes back...
    Attached Files

Yippeeee!!! Just over 9 days to go, what a splendid appetite whetting preview picture

tom

Comment

On no.... 9 sleepless nights waiting for the arrival of the delightful Ms Kylie.

This shot will be in my mind every waking moment

Oh No!!!!!

Comment

kylie H needs to come back so we can inspect more photo's of her.whew she's hot and let's not let her cool off

Comment

Well I'm wide awake now

Kylie gets more amazing with every photo that she appears in.

Comment

Brain esplodes.

You're SO amazingly gorgeous Kylie, sigh....

Comment

Hmm..somehow I missed that this redux by the amazing Kylie H was on it's way! Super awesome surprise and I loved the shoot! Anxiously awaiting the video!

Comment

A splendid feast of a redux imageset, so many delicious courses, oops pictures, as Kylie amuses herself in the bathroom, undressing, 'clambering' around on the bath edge and sink unit as she does so, shadows on the tiles and reflections captured in the mirror. A little play before rubbing in some lotion which glistens delightfully on her skin then under the shower for a more sustained play, the water droplets sparkling as they catch the light as they run off Kylie's fingers, then sitting sated in the bath she dries herself. Jacki with customary skill, artistry and panache eloquently captures all of this in a splendid visual narrative that is in all respects a delight to view, my thanks to Jacki, the team and Kylie for this beautiful imageset.

tom

Comment

Kylie H is beautiful as we all know by now. The setting in the bathroom has all ingredients from toothbrush to showering. The kinda teasing undressing is a treat and makes me curious about the video
                  Great shoot! William.

Kylie wrote in her thread she looked a bit bored, but certainly wasnt. Here's some prove she had fun.
                  Attached Files

Comment

With Jacki shooting me how could I not have fun?! Thanks for the lovely compliments everyone, it's really nice to hear that people enjoyed it. Especially with me being a little worried that I didn't come across as my usual hyper-actively happy self. I'm really looking forward to seeing what you all think of the video, and I'm curious as to how the sound came out what with it being in a bathroom.

Comment

Originally posted by kylie_h View Post
                      I'm really looking forward to seeing what you all think of the video, and I'm curious as to how the sound came out what with it being in a bathroom.
                      Am I dumb or blind or maybe both (be kind people) but I can't see any mention on when this video is going to be released. As I too are really looking forward to seeing the video and curious about the sounds and sights coming from inside the bathroom.

Pinky

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                        I can't see any mention on when this video is going to be released
                        Members page, Upcoming Shoots list -- Solo Video Kylie H, 1 hour 30 minutes -- yay!

I think that list only includes items you're subscribed for, ie this one won't show unless your subscription includes solo videos.

Comment

Originally posted by violetafan View Post
                          Members page, Upcoming Shoots list -- Solo Video Kylie H, 1 hour 30 minutes -- yay!

I think that list only includes items you're subscribed for, ie this one won't show unless your subscription includes solo videos.
                          Thanks violetafan.... OK its official... I am both dumb and blind.... I see it now... so why did I not see it when I looked last night. See what a spin Kylie puts me in...

Pinky

Comment

What a lovely and clever girl! Such an original way to shower off and do the laundry at the same time! Let's hear it for water conservation.

Comment

A distinctly 'playful' video in all senses as Kylie introduces us to her novel mode of showering. into the running shower fully dressed then undressing under the running water which streams in runnels off Kylie and clothes, especially delightful scenes of which after she has undressed and begins to play. Drying herself she props one leg on the sink to continue her digital perambulations then removes to lie in the dry bath for the culmination of the journey. Patie4nces admirably captures all in a video replete with fine scenes from lovely close-ups of Kylie undressing, water streaming from her, to a delightful melange of full body, close up and over the shoulder as she lies in the bath. My thanks to Patience, the team and Kylie for this thoroughly enjoyable video.

tom

Comment

Very sexy video!
                                First we are treated to the playful minx doing a seductive little striptease under the shower rivulets. Then Kylie was lathering the best parts of her hot little body with soap. Next Kylie's pretty fingers are doing a dance across her bare pussy. And last but not least there was that glorious smile sent our way at the end.
                                Ace job by Kylie and Patience!

Comment

Now I know why girls often spend so much time in the bathroom. How quickly does that time pass when you are allowed to watch a beautiful girl there. I still don't know how I think she looks prettier with or without her glasses.

Comment

Very hot shower with an adorable girl.

Comment

Haha! She put my cheeky grin in at the end. Wasn't sure if she'd leave that in.

Comment

She put my cheeky grin in at the end. Wasn't sure if she'd leave that in.
                                        With such a great grin, it'd be a disservice to humanity to not leave it in

Comment

... I'm really looking forward to seeing what you all think of the video, and I'm curious as to how the sound came out what with it being in a bathroom ...
                                          The video is simply great. I was surpised by the clothed shower idea, didnt expect that The close up gives a wonderful view of your beautiful body! The end is almost like an IM, what more can we want? Hmmm... maybe a longer video to enjoy

Haha! She put my cheeky grin in at the end. Wasn't sure if she'd leave that in.
                                          He he, that grinn, it made me smile for sure
                                          Thanks Kylie and team, William.

Comment

Great plans of mice and men

I had this wonderful plan of not renewing my AW subscription when it ran out, as I was moving back to my parents while my apartment was being renovated and wanted to see how the NL move went. Well that plan was great until someone (no name no blame Kylie) decided to release her redux during my supposed sabbatical from AW. Hence to say I'm digging out the ear phones and about to watch Ms. Kylie's masterpiece part II.

Pinky

Comment

OK !!!! That was INCREDIBLY hot !!!! What and adorably cute face with a smoking hot body. Well worth rejoining and I must say lived up to the hype.

Thanks Kylie

Pinky..

Great job by Patience, some very cool views using the partially steamed up mirror.

Comment

Kylie H steams up the screen (but not the mirror... ) Very cute gal masturbating in the shower....you really can't go wrong with that - and Patience and the team didn't. Kylie H's knowing smile was just the right sign off to her video.

Comment

WTF

Wow. Didn't know I had it in me to fall in love with someones picture on the computer but suprise suprise, Kylie H draged it out of me! Beautiful photos/model!

Comment

Thinks all Kylie H fans, which I know there are many, should check in on her on twitter "KylieH_AW" where she is kind enough to share some pictures and her time. She is also started a blog... Well worth checking out.

Pinky
                                                    Member of the KylieH fan club.

Comment

SO BEAUTIFUL KYLIE, love it, love it, love it. keep up the good work. hopefully you get to do a boy girl thing in the future

Comment

Originally posted by jack1984 View Post
                                                        SO BEAUTIFUL KYLIE, love it, love it, love it. keep up the good work. hopefully you get to do a boy girl thing in the future
                                                        I think you well be very happy very soon Jack....

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                        Working...
                                                        X