Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Mei & Patty (Girl-Girl Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Ohh YES, what atreat we are in store for here

Comment

Spectacularly wonderfully......*loses the ability to construct a coherent sentence*..... just... just, thanks to the models and photographers, you gorgeous people you!

Comment

As Patty writes “Pant… Pant, oh, Fun Tight little Mei! Hot! Sizzling” A sprightly set where the warmth of the natural light that floods the room, enveloping the girls in its warm embrace, complements wonderfully the “[…]Hot! Sizzling” action captured in this shoot. Patty and Mei a delicious study in contrasts as they come together; in skin tones, Patty’s almost alabaster skin, topped by a fiery mane, hugged against Mei’s warm olive tones; the difference in heights adding a delightful extra element, seen to effect in some shots as Patty bends slightly to kiss Mei or lifts her onto the bench, the better to devour her or be devoured. The colours of the location serve to accentuate the overall sense of salacious ardour untrammelled, that sense, splendidly, vividly brought to life in this copious amatory salmagundi of compositions that are a delight to peruse and that are a testament both to the beauty of the models and to the accomplished artistry of the photographer, Jacki. My thanks to her, the team, Patty and Mei.

tom

Comment

Another Patty-licious delight. She expresses how she has a thing for Asian girls and this time her favourite China Doll "Mei" is her lover eager to satisfy her every need.

The soft gentle kisses soon turn into lustful desires of succulant pussy-licking resulting in a very intense and satisfying orgasm each.

Loved this Video...Thanks Girls.

Comment

Patty and Mei most propitiously rendezvous, their inclination for carnal cavortings to pursue with the minimum of dilatoriness. A few coy or mayhap coquettish looks, some little conversation, a soft tender kiss or two and heeding the urgings of the impertinent cuckoo they proceed to ‘bring their friendship closer together’ Mei’s buttons are undone, Patty’s top is pulled up over her head, shorts are dropped, bras unclasped, knickers slid down, gorgeous flesh melts into gorgeous flesh, melding and entwining. Hands and mouths explore to the accompaniment of the sweet smack of kisses, the panting of breath becoming shorter, more insistent, fevered entreaties being murmured, arousal rising, rising… until Until… Unspoken, ‘now it’s your turn’ and afterwards again… Again!! Patty ‘rides’ Mei’s thigh, their fingers work feverishly between each other’s thighs, then gentle kisses and whispered felicities exchanged as all comes to a close. Then Patience’s bare feet hove into view followed by the remainder of her lovely self , as time is taken to wittily discuss the shoot, Mei likes roasts Patty or rather Pattycakes! The shoot is accompanied by a fine backstage with Lottie working on the computer, Jacki bustling about preparing the set and Patty and Mei in conversation with Patience. Beautifully shot by Patience this is an exquisitely enjoyable T3 experience, brimming with fine scenes that fully capture in Mei’s words “Yeah Yeah Yeah !!!” and for which I tender my thanks to Patience, the team, Patty and Mei.

tom

Comment

Tanned and toned Mei looks hot paired with Patty's fair curves.
              In the video doesn't Mei look the cutest in her pigtails?!

Whoops! I forgot the backstage video, I must make amends.

Tom, "salacious ardour untrammelled". Fair dinkum!
              I thought salmagundi was a smorgasbord, that word would ably apply to the delicious spread made by Mei & Ms. Cakes.
              Last edited by bookmanz; 15 August 2010, 03:34 PM.

Comment

A very nice shoot! I especially enjoy Mei's sweet charm in backstage videos.

Comment

Wonderful shoot, I loved all of the slow seduction at the beginning.

Comment

There can never be enough kisses in a G/G shoot!!!
                    Patty and Mei are a wonderful pair. The slow seduction like start is something that could happen in real life. The light made both looking beautiful (again). For those who like redheads or Asian girls, I would recommend this shoot as "mindblowing"
                    Hayley F made Patty "glow" in the light, now its seems Patty made Mei "glow" in the light. Its an example of what AW is about: naturally delicious!
                    Thanks, William.

Comment

Wonderful duo. Mei is more and more beautiful after each sets.

Comment

Originally posted by vertseb42 View Post
                        Wonderful duo. Mei is more and more beautiful after each sets.
                        I fully agree with you!!!
                        Hope AW has more Mei G/G on the shelfs!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X