X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New IM: Alma

New IM: Alma
    Attached Files

This pic has a look that promises a thrilling IM.

凧ちゃん

Comment

Alma has all the curves in the right places...love her masturbation style...anxiously awaiting for this video.

Comment

Alma is such a beauty. It's always a pleasure to watch her intimate moments and all of her shoots. I love her eyes and her features so much. Her genuine unsophisticated style makes me dream... yeah! Thank you Alma. Hope to see you again on aw.com

Comment

This IM had been posted on August... and I'm surprised to see 3 comments only! However, thanks for re-posting it: I've enjoyed it again and want comment it again, 'cos Alma is really great and I don't fear to be the only one...

Thank you again for showing us your IMs on AW, Alma. How beautiful you are! Thank you for your hands, for your eyes, for your silent abandon, for your natural unshaved vulva... You needn't wear a tanga to look sexy on the beach: your natural delta is *more* than enough, it's fabulous. I wish your IMs could keep on more than eight minutes and went on... for ages, 'cos my eyes would never be sated with your beauty. Strongly hope to see you again on AW

Comment

A personal favorite. She is the complete turn on--any way, any style, any time.

Comment

I agree newname. Alma is a major turn on

Comment

Alma's play is very fine and devoted. What an unobtrusive pleasant orgasm. I like very much her IM's.

Comment

A splendid IM from Alma that has a delightfully sensual aura to it. Alma is a joy to behold as with delicious pleasure suffused facial expression she 'relaxes' indulgently in her chair, all captured by a fine camera position. Thank you Alma.

tom

Comment

Always a pleasure to see back Alma and her so lovely big boobs.

Comment

I wish Lovely Alma would surprise us and appear in more shoots from Amsterdam...with that lovely bush of course!

Thank you Alma for all your shoots...it's been and will always continue be a pleasure.
                      Last edited by tjsunray; 15 September 2010, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X