No announcement yet.

Rejoin problems and questions here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cyborg, I have forward your problem to the support people who handle finances and such. They will contact you via email.

Feedback does NOT have an auto-reply so you didn't miss it

Comment

Thanks Frans, much obliged.

Comment

Here we go again! My sub just expired, but I don't know why. I ignored it because I've always been on automatic 3-month renewals and yet it did not automatically renew. My credit card is the same, although I received a new one way back in January with a new expiration date. So what happened? Why didn't it automatically renew as it usually does? What do I do now? No more viewing shoots until someone can help me! .....help!!!!!!!!!!

Checked further....Just looked up my account on GMBill. Is says my account is in good working order. My next billing is June 22 (today) and I have automatic rebills. I had rejoined (after changing credit cards) Dec. 10, 2010 and this is my 2nd rebill. My cc has not changed since rejoining 6 months ago. So I have no idea what is wrong. According to the member's home page, which I never log out of, I am not an active member. There is no rebill date at the top, no upcoming shoots and every shoot I click on does not allow me access. Help!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, one more thing, .... does this mean anything is wrong: On GMBill, at the bottom it says:

Dec. 11, 2010.....$45,50US, 3 months access, GOLD access, 90 day rebill

March 11, 2011...$40.50US, 3 months, includes GOLD access

You'll notice that it's slightly different with March 11, 2011 not saying a 90 day rebill. However, I've done nothing since Dec. 11, 2010 and it does say rebill 2 of 9999.
        Last edited by laktor; 22 June 2011, 06:03 AM.

Comment

laktor, I have forwarded your problem to accounts people. It does indeed seem like 'rebilling' dropped of your account, which is strange.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
            laktor, I have forwarded your problem to accounts people. It does indeed seem like 'rebilling' dropped of your account, which is strange.
            Thanks Frans. Seems to be ok this morning. Says now my next rebill is in 89 days. Hopefully, this won't happen again on my next rebill date.

Comment

Hello,

Hello,

I found this thread after experiencing similar problem upon rejoining.

The billing address on my CC changed and I had to rejoin because GMBill was unable to rebill due to the different address.

However, in the rejoining page, even when using the returning member link, I was unable to find the payment plan at my current price.

I had sent a response to the email informing of the rebill and left a message via the "contact us/customer support" system but never heard back.

Please help!

Thanks!

W

Comment

Hi W I've forwarded your problem to the account support people, they'll get in touch with you (via email).

Comment

Thank you Frans!

Look forward to having it resolved soon!

Comment

me too

I had rejoin problems as well....when I attempted to rejoin, it would only offer me the higher price for annual renewal. I just couldn't afford to pay that much. I'm hoping the AW will send loyal past members an offer for legacy pricing...I'll just have to wait and keep my fingers crossed

Comment

Hi W I've forwarded your problem to the account support people, they'll get in touch with you (via email).
                      Hi Frans,

Sorry to bug you again. I never heard back from Customer Support. = /

To make sure, the email I used to register is <<removed>>

Thanks,

W
                      Last edited by Frans; 5 July 2011, 09:33 PM. Reason: email removed but noted

Comment

Hi W, sorry to hear you didn't get a reply yet. I'll check with customer support to see what's up. I told them your register-email-address and removed it from your post.

Did you chreck spamfilters to see if a message from abbywinters.com got stuck in there? It's usually a good idea to add domain 'abbywinters.com' to a safe-sender/white-list of your spamfilter.

There's no need for you to apologize really, do feel free to post here again if you don't get an email from support in a couple of days.

Comment

Well, here we go again. Got a new credit card in the post today (with a new number). I didn't ask for it, but apparently they are updating to "chip" technology, so everyone gets a new card. Don't know why you have to have a new number, though. So this means telling every company that makes automatic charges on this card about the new number...AND...it means when my AW sub runs out, I won't be able to be rebilled and THAT means the same damn hassle as I had before in signing up again with my original sub rates.....damn, damn, damn!!!

Comment

I think you can change creditcard's on gmbill these days, did you try ?

Comment

I think you can change creditcard's on gmbill these days, did you try ?
                              No, not yet, but did they recently change things so you can?

Comment

Originally posted by laktor View Post
                                No, not yet, but did they recently change things so you can?
                                Yes this was changed some months ago (you're on a year sub, right?). If it doesn't work out please let us know!

Comment

Yes this was changed some months ago (you're on a year sub, right?). If it doesn't work out please let us know!
                                  Actually, I'm on a continuous 3 month rebill. I'll check and see if I can do it as soon as my new card is activated and I'm waiting for the temporary password to come in the post. I had lots of problems last fall when I had to do this, but if they now allow the simple change as most sites do, it will be a lot easier for everyone.

Comment

Hello I want to rejoin too.
                                    My first Subscription was for one month and ended today.
                                    Now I want to rejoin for a year, but I can not select it.
                                    After login, I go to http://www.abbywinters.com/join and select "12 Months" but the "Total & Summary" does not change.
                                    The Subscription Details on the next page shows "You have chosen the Custom subscription: AW Girl-Girl 1 months rebilling, AW Intimate Moments 1 months rebilling, AW Solo 1 months rebilling".
                                    What can I do?
                                    Need I to register again with a new loginname to select "12 Months with rebilling"?

Comment

Originally posted by Tomm77 View Post
                                      What can I do? Need I to register again with a new loginname to select "12 Months with rebilling"?
                                      No. There seems to be a problem with the joinpage, I have notified our web-team to get that fixed. Please try again in 12 hours or so, sorry for the trouble!

Comment

Originally posted by Tomm77 View Post
                                        Hello I want to rejoin too.
                                        My first Subscription was for one month and ended today.
                                        Now I want to rejoin for a year, but I can not select it.
                                        After login, I go to http://www.abbywinters.com/join and select "12 Months" but the "Total & Summary" does not change.
                                        The Subscription Details on the next page shows "You have chosen the Custom subscription: AW Girl-Girl 1 months rebilling, AW Intimate Moments 1 months rebilling, AW Solo 1 months rebilling".
                                        What can I do?
                                        Tomm77, this problem has been fixed, please try again.

Comment

Tomm77, this problem has been fixed, please try again.
                                          Okay it works now! Thank you.

Comment

Where is support??

Short Version: Been a happy member for years. Received notice that credit card on file had possibly expired. Correct. I updated all new credit card info as per emailed instructions from abbywinters.com and have been able to log in but "No Access." I've contacted the billing company and abbywinters.com a few times over the past few weeks. No response from anyone and still have no access. Maybe this post will find some support . . . ??
                                            - steveandanni

Comment

Welcome

Originally posted by steveandanni View Post
                                              Short Version: Been a happy member for years. Received notice that credit card on file had possibly expired. Correct. I updated all new credit card info as per emailed instructions from abbywinters.com and have been able to log in but "No Access." I've contacted the billing company and abbywinters.com a few times over the past few weeks. No response from anyone and still have no access. Maybe this post will find some support . . . ??
                                              - steveandanni
                                              Dear SteveAndAnni,
                                              sorry to hear that you do have troubles and that I am not in the position to help.

But I want to welcome you here at the. board. May I ask you to share a little bit of you with us? There is a separate threat for this. How did you find AW, why do you like it, or are you a couple who likes to be here?
                                              Sabrina

Comment

Short Version: Been a happy member for years. Received notice that credit card on file had possibly expired. Correct. I updated all new credit card info as per emailed instructions from abbywinters.com and have been able to log in but "No Access."
                                                Hi steveandanni, I have forwarded your post to account support. Expect an answer within 24 hours, if you don't receive a reply please post here again and I'll ask support to post/reply here (likely a spamfilter issue somewhere then). Can you access 'My Account' information ? If so, what does the subscription page of it say?

Comment

I can log in with username & password. I can access "My Account" but then . . . the "Access Denied" image (cute girl with stop sign) - "Section Access Required." Hope you can help.

Comment

Hi Frans. Still nothing from Support so here we are again as per your suggestion. Sigh . . . . Hope you can help.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome, Sabrina_B. Let's hope someone can help get us back into the loop. Yes, we're a he-she couple - happily getting old together (late forties but still cute and fit!) We both enjoy AW - it sure beats cheating on each other and helps open interesting lines of communication. The models are not only full of beauty but seem happy and open about their participation. I'm guessing their work helps many people in avoiding therapist bills. Sharing themselves like this is brave . . . and appreciated. It encourages people like to us share our thoughts, feelings, likes/dislikes and fantasies with each other. No need for jealousy or feelings of inadequacy. When I go the Louvre, I enjoy the beauty -same applies for us when we visit AW - naturally. Communication is the key to healthy relationships. AW can be part of that process for many people. I'll put the soap box away and hope someone can help us to reconnect with AW . . .

Comment

Hi Frans. Still nothing from Support so here we are again as per your suggestion. Sigh . . . . Hope you can help.
                                                        Terribly sorry to hear that, will mail support team again.

You see you can access 'My Account' can you see the 'Subscriptions' tab of that? If so it might tell you what the problem is.

Comment

Terribly sorry to hear that, will mail support team again.

You see you can access 'My Account' can you see the 'Subscriptions' tab of that? If so it might tell you what the problem is.
                                                          I can access "My Account" but there is no "Subscriptions" tab there - only "tags" and "join."

Comment

And another two days passes with no support or response . . . anybody home at Abby Winters?

Comment

And another two days passes with no support or response . . . anybody home at Abby Winters?
                                                              There are indeed people home and to be sure I've forwarded your problem to pretty much all of them now. Sorry about the long wait

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X