No announcement yet.

Rejoin problems and questions here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cant access any member pages after joining last week. Site worked for one day then I can login but then get access denied when viewing. Many emails to all accoiunt and tech support ares have gone unanswered.
    HEEELP!

Comment

Red, have forwarded your issue to the account support people. They can figure out what went wrong. You're sure you don't have mail from @abbywinters.com somewhere in your spam-folder? For some reason support mails end there for some people.

Comment

Hi redsquirrel

Sorry for the problem. We've sorted it now and sent you a confirming email.

Comment

I rejoined yesterday (g/g only) through gmbill.com, got a confirmation email, and now I still get "access denied" she nI try to view my account. If I go into the videos, even my favs, I get the unavailable icon on the videos and then I get an access denied message if I click on them.

Comment

Originally posted by lithiumg View Post
            I rejoined yesterday (g/g only) through gmbill.com, got a confirmation email, and now I still get "access denied" she nI try to view my account. If I go into the videos, even my favs, I get the unavailable icon on the videos and then I get an access denied message if I click on them.
            Confirmed, forwarded to Account Support to get it fixed. Sorry for your trouble!

Comment

Hi,

I am enjoying abbywinters.com and I hope to continue to do so but before I subscribe (as a previous member) I received the following statement in an email from abbywinters.com:

But in addition, the coupon adds free time, rather than subtracting dollars.
              The coupon for two-free-weeks means that instead of getting 32 days for $35,
              you actually get 46 days, 37% (the 14 days free is only for the first month).

But when I joined, my subscription was for 31 days and not 46 days. Am I going to receive the promised 46 days since my current subscription is for only 32 days? If not, don't you think that's false advertising?
              Last edited by Frans; 22 April 2012, 07:41 AM. Reason: sub-id removed

Comment

A few months ago, I saw a picture in one of your newsletters but I can not seem to find on the site. Is there a way to look through the archived newsletters? Thanks, Beeriax

Comment

I'll forward your subscription query to account support. Which newsletter are you talking about, a recent one?

Comment

Originally posted by lithiumg View Post
                    Hi lithiumg

I've sent you an email about your issue. It's possible we only have an old email address, tho, so if you don't see anything from us in your inbox (or spam folder) please write to us at: accounts@abbywinters.com so we can resolve this for you.

Comment

Something funny is going on here. Tonight, I apparently no longer had access to any shoots. My account was due to be rebilled today. Yesterday, it said my account will be rebilled in 1 day, and today it says 0 days. When I clicked on My Account, it said "you will not be rebilled". It was written in red for the end of the current 3 month period AND my previous 3 month period which was March 24. I just opened a new window in order to see the actual wording to write in this post and now my account HAS been rebilled for another 90 days and all is ok again. That is strange. I never cancelled my rebills nor did I receive any new credit cards with a change in the expiry date. So I don't know what happened.
                      Last edited by laktor; 16 June 2012, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Sounds like you looked at the status the exact moment rebilling was in progress. That's quite some timing you got there

Good to hear you can access shoots currently.

Comment

Frans,could you please check if all is OK with my account.I have just received the ''you will not be rebilled'' notification in red that laktor experienced in June and, like him, I haven't cancelled rebills,my card is OK,GM Bill says my account is OK.I am just worried that all goes wrong just as I am going to be 3 weeks away probably without computer access from Tuesday 30.10.12.I hope I have just had ''lucky'' timing like laktor, as this problem has never occurred before and I do wish to continue my membership.I would be grateful if you could put my mind at rest.Thanks,Philchen.

Comment

Well......It's all a little embarrassing!Just as I wrote my message here on the boards,my account has just been successfully rebilled.According to the site it should have been tomorrow,29.10, though GM Bill said 28.10 and I wasn't sure which I should believe!As I say,this notification in red hasn't appeared before on my account, as far as I know.Perhaps if a ''rebilling in progress'' could appear ''shocks'' like this could be avoided-it's bad for my health!A much relieved Philchen says,enjoy Sunday and sorry to have disturbed you.

Comment

Good to hear it resolved all by itself To be clear I don't do site membership support, I can't check or fix accounts. You need people from the customer support team for that, Brent or Leprechaun usually. I'm happy to forward issues to them, but if you need account support fast you're better of using the Feedback page.

Comment

Hi Frans!Thanks for replying.I was hoping you'd forward this issue as I'd already tried the feedback page and for some reason it didn't seem to work.After a second try where it still didn't seem to work(no 'message sent' info visible)I tried the boards with the most recent thread I could find.What happened to me and to laktor(the red message)creates a little panic,especially when the site and the GM Bill site give conflicting info.at the same time.It is instinctive to try to head off problems before they occur,but to wait and not be rebilled could lose more time than a message or two.At least it is resolved,and thankyou once again for replying. Phil.

Comment

phil, when did you have the problem with sending the feedback via the page ? I ask 'cos there were issues with that which were resolved two days ago I believe.

Comment

This morning,around 8 a.m. I think.I suppose it is possible the messages were sent,but after I filled in the boxes and pressed send,nothing happened.I did the same thing again and nothing happened a second time.I then went to the boards...and the rest is history,as they say.

Comment

Understood will ask customer-support to have that checked, thanks.

Comment

Thanks Frans.Customer Support have contacted me and perhaps they'll find something and stop it happening again.....if there is anything to find.

Comment

Can't find discount to rejoin as in previous years

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                          Where/how did you send you mail (via which page) and what in fact IS your problem which you need help with?
                                          Have sent numerous emails from site and from my email account with no response. Discount tab not available as indicated by "rejoin" page. Am surprised at no response from AW as well as frustrated by the rejoin page. Need some help here. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by crunchtime3 View Post
                                            Have sent numerous emails from site and from my email account with no response. Discount tab not available as indicated by "rejoin" page. Am surprised at no response from AW as well as frustrated by the rejoin page. Need some help here. Thanks.
                                            Curious that contacting via website didn't work, you used the feedback page (which looks like it doesn't work, that's a known bug) ? I have forwarded your message to customer support, expect to be contacted

Comment

Hey Crunchtime3,

On the weekend you sent a few emails/tickets asking why you didn't have access, and I replied to you on Monday explaining you needed to rejoin (having lost access). Since then, you've only sent one more correspondence (yesterday) indicating you need some help rejoining, shortly before posting here. Given the recent troubles we've been having with our site encodes, my inbox has been a bit full, and I got your ticket just before I went home- so I didn't get to your ticket on the same day you sent it.

I've sent you an email about your rejoin issues; if you aren't getting my responses, perhaps check you junk folder/spam filter.
                                              Last edited by Brent; 21 November 2012, 10:34 AM.

Comment

I have been trying to rejoin for 8 days now and can't find discount button as I was a member prior to 2008. Need some help here. Thanks.

Comment

I have been trying to rejoin for 8 days now and can't find discount button as I was a member prior to 2008. Need some help here. Thanks.
                                                  But you CAN login to the main AW site (even if you can access content) ?

Comment

Hey Crunchtime, I've sent you a couple of emails now, but you haven't replied. Seeing as we're probably going to have to discuss your account details, I think it'd be best if we were to tackle your problem one-to-one. Can you double check your spam filter or junk inbox?

Comment

Support doesn't reply;l have tried for 10 days now to rejoin!!!!

Comment

Support doesn't reply;l have tried for 10 days now to rejoin!!!!
                                                        Sigh... READ the posts above yours. Support has mailed you several times, you don't seem reply via email. Did you check spamfilters?

Restating your original problem will NOT help resolve it.

Now... can you in fact login to the site at all?

Comment

Been a member since 'o7. Never had a problem rejoining with discount for "old" members. No reply from AW support despite numerous emails. Problem: want to rejoin with discount. BTW, never received notice that my membership lapsed as in former years; I don't know if it lapsed or not.......just assuming.

Comment

Thanks.Will do. AW usually doesn't go to spam box.

Comment

I've been logged in. Just can't access anything except Discussion Board. Will check email again as I've been doing all along.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X