• Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Rebecca L

New Model: Rebecca L
    Attached Files

Very Cute, I love her glasses!

Comment

A serious young women with a radiant charisma of great and noble beauty.

Comment

It took a long time to come, but worth the wait. Rebecca looks a bit timid with these beautiful blue eyes and marvelous small body.

Comment

A delightful imageset as Rebecca upon her bed, washed by a glorious effulgence, slowly and sensuously undresses revealing as she does so a beautiful creamy skin suffused by a delicate rosy hue - a joy to behold. She has a thoughtful almost wistful look about her as she gazes out of the large window and looks to camera, yet with an underlying quality of cheekiness, a deliciously sexy combination, accentuated by lovely sparkling blue eyes. Jacki photographs and presents a set that is a delight to view and that is splendid extolment of Rebecca's beauty, my thanks to her, the team and Rebecca.

tom

Comment

Absolutely adorable!
            Last edited by bookmanz; 20 September 2010, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Nice new girl with very beautiful eyes.

Comment

A splendid video debut, Rebecca is delightfully loquacious as she talks about her feelings on nude modelling, this being her first experience, her travels, she likes to go abroad at least once a year, may we hope that Amsterdam might beckon brightly? Beautifully shot by Michelle in a fine light, the video is more than replete with splendid scenes as Rebecca undresses, hands roaming lightly over her body, those scenes where she toys with her green knickers, fingers exploring both outside and inside then as they pulled aside exploring both outside and inside, being of particular delight, Rebecca's face (when in shot) a vision of pleasurable contemplation. My thanks to Michelle, the team and Rebecca, a joy to watch and listen to.

tom

Comment

Rebecca is amazing. Nice figure with wonderful breasts. I really love her beautiful blue eyes. (With or without her glasses.)

Comment

She sets a new standard for AW

Comment

Nice video!

Comment

I'm glad to hear AW models like Rebecca L say they have never tried anything like this before and she's another great Aussie-girl-next-door find by Abbywinters. I appreciated her straight ahead answers in the video too. I can see why she loves her electric blue eyes so very much and I can fully understand why people compliment her on her smile. Nice small but perky boobs and lovely small slim body. Her pulling those green panties aside to fondle her fair bush made for a pretty hot video scene too....

Comment

HOLY TRINITY!

FACE, FEET, HAIRY PUSSY....that's just for starters...she is so pleasant, perky and edible!!!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                          Working...
                          X