X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Angie comes back...

New Redux: Angie comes back...
    Attached Files

The only thing more amazing than those fabulous curves is that playful smile and those mischievious eyes. Angie you are in one word..... Incredible!

Comment

Ha! Agree joesixpack, It's Angie's smile and personality that stops me in my tracks. The rest of her package is like the knockout punch!

Comment

Long awaited and much anticipated

Comment

13 1/2 hours and counting........ I for one... cannot wait!

Comment

wow really nice to see you back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COULDN:"T ASKED FOR ANYTHING ELSE WELCOME BACK

Comment

This just struck me as so true:

Shouldn't it really say Extra, Extra Large?
              Click image for larger version

Name:	angie.png
Views:	1
Size:	33.4 KB
ID:	639557

Comment

Am I missing something? Wasn't this set already released? Not that I'm complaining about seeing Angie and her lovely curves again.

Comment

The wait and the exquisite agony of anticipation has proved well worth it, Angie writes "Lets catch up..." and by golly what a splendid way she finds to do it. A gorgeous imageset in which with a jocose insouciance, she, in Giselle's words "[...] flashes, flirts and seduces the camera[...]" to say nothing of the viewer, ahh... The set comprising photographs that are beautifully composed and lit is a delight to view from the first to last then back to first... My thanks to all concerned, especially Angie; now, the happily this time to be short lived, exquisite agony of anticipation begins again.

tom

Comment

Originally posted by toeluvr View Post
                    Am I missing something? Wasn't this set already released? Not that I'm complaining about seeing Angie and her lovely curves again.
                    We had some problems with this shoot earlier in the year, correct. Those were fixed though, so enjoy another shoot of lovely Angie.. and the vids to come up soonish as well!

Comment

Stunning, as always. It was well worth the wait. :-)

Comment

I think I am in love! Thats all I can say. Pure perfection.

Comment

Once again exquisite agony of anticipation has proved well worth it for this is delightful video in which it is a pleasure to hear Angie in conversation with lottie and of course to see her in all her voluptuous sensuous sexy glory. The video is replete with splendid scenes as Angie with a slow smouldering senuality disrobes, each item being 'toyed with', pulled up, pulled aside before being finally removed to reveal the delights beneath, delights over which Angie's hands roam, caressing, fondling. A delightful ending as Angie goes outside where she presses herself up against patio glass, blowing kisses through it. My thanks to Lottie, the team and Angie,one hopes that she may make another visit to Europe.

tom

Comment

Where was Angie when they did Window Washing Girls? Oh, France, Oui!

The flashbacks remind me, who could forget, the visual and audio marvel of Angie and Chloe B on the hay bales!

Comment

Knockout model hehehe

Comment

Wow ! Fantastic set. Angie is a goddess. What an amzing body. I'm wainting for her next video.

Comment

Angie has become still more beautiful and more delectably tantalizing!!

凧ちゃん

Comment

Angie is a BBBB. No, that's not some sort of bra size - she's not only a Big Boobed Babe, she's a Brainy Big Boobed Babe. Studying Political Science in Paris, a major in Gender Studies and French ..... I'm impressed, that's some seriously egg-head stuff. She's a spectacular sight as always and as expected absolutely confident and assured in her video interview.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                    Working...
                                    X