SOLO VIDEO IDEAS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bergy123 View Post
    I want to see the girl talking to the viewer directly.....seducing the viewer with her words and encouraging the viewer to masturbate their cocks faster .
    what about for her woman viewers?

Comment

I would love to see a model doing a workout, slowly stripping off clothes as the workout goes. I've heard of girls who can have an orgasm while workingout... if there was a way to capture that on film, would be amazing!! (Hanging leg raises?) Not sure about the comfort for a girl, but I think it would be amazingly hot to see a girl working out with a small vibrator inside her.

A small vibrator could make a public type shoot more interesting, as the viewer knows the model has a toy inside her but shes fully clothed and able to move around in public.

Comment

Originally posted by oasis333 View Post
        A small vibrator could make a public type shoot more interesting, as the viewer knows the model has a toy inside her but shes fully clothed and able to move around in public.
        that would be a great idea! if it was a remote vibrating egg she could have the cord through the top of her skirt and be holding the controller while she walks around. if she was holding thend end of the cord for a pair of heaphones in the same hand it would look like a mp3 player in her hand

Comment

Originally posted by timbo83 View Post
          that would be a great idea! if it was a remote vibrating egg she could have the cord through the top of her skirt and be holding the controller while she walks around. if she was holding thend end of the cord for a pair of heaphones in the same hand it would look like a mp3 player in her hand
          Or you could use a wireless remote and give another girl the remote, heh....

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
            I like the way you think Frans!!

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle View Post
              You mean just walking around? Not really doing much else? I have heard a few members ask for this and you are right it is easy enough to shoot.
              I like seeing girls walking neaked in the room...
              when you get to see all of her from head to toe...
              I would also like to see more feet..not concentrate on feet but just see the soles a little bit when she's lying on the bed or sofa..
              this hasn't happened much recently

Comment

I saw this solo a couple days ago and loved it http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/cassie Cassie was perfect for this kind of inerview

I know it's something that only a few models could pull off but it might be fun, as there is no Sue-Ann, Masie would be the one to do the interview

Comment

Masie would be the one to do the interview
                  We can trust Masie do do great interviews.

Comment

On several occasions, I seem to remember that (the wonderful AW) models would speak to the camera and make reference to what it was they liked to experience in the way of actions received from a partner.

On the other hand, there are certain to be things 'their partner' would wish to hear.

This may be way off target from the AbbyWinters approach - but... suppose AW members were to submit "Things I'd like to hear my lover say to me in the course of our amorous adventures".

There are several ways the actual phrases could be provided to the models so they could be repeated back to the viewer. Certainly, they could think up their own - but it might be insightful to the AW team to hear what the viewers would like to hear. Of course, nobody would have to say anything they specifically do not agree might ever come out of their mouth.

If it were not possible for the model to remember phrases verbatim, the AW team could write down the phrases on cue-cards and hold them up during the taping - or pipe them into a blue-tooth earpiece or ear-buds - or whatever. The result would be that the AW model would speak them in the course of their personal explorations of pleasure.

That probably sounds horrible - but my imagination says is it might possibly be exciting for both the model AND the AW viewer. Is any of this making any sense ?

I guess the point is, the models know that they are creating a sexual context - that there is a LARGE audience of men and women, all over the globe who are observing them - and that many of the viewers are interested in many different forms of stimulation - where words are, as well as nudity and sexual activity, a very powerful form of sexual stimulation.

Mebbe the main point is, "More talk from the models during their quest to self-pleasure" would be welcome. Even if it were done as an audio-overdub, created and added after-the-fact.

It would be great to hear some feedback on this point from some of the AW-vets and the folks on the AW "artistic-steering-committee" as to whether this is desirable - or even possible.

I'll see if I can come up with an example of something approximating this suggestion and send you a link.
                    Last edited by mannishboy; 21 May 2012, 08:07 PM. Reason: spelling...

Comment

An example comes to mind, however what the model said was derrived from conversations the model and I had in these forums, proir to when the vid was shot. But the result was mind-blowing and it really helped bigtime to make her solo vid special to me, primarily because I got a sense out of it that the model was taking a moment of the video to speak pleasurably to me personally because she had the notion that I would enjoy hearing what she had to say and what she did in that particular shoot.

I'm referring to Gretchen's solo, I believe this was her second solo here. Gretchen is a very special, talented and precious AW model mainly because she has a way of being oh-so kind to us all here and always gives her best performance in her shoots.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
                        I guess i'm fantasizing of a runway model totally nude...with at least a 5 sec.of each a rear and frontal strut/walk.

I think it would make a great addition to a " solo shoot "
                        One of my favourite fantasies is this view of a naked model on a fashion runway strutting towards the camera with her breasts bouncing. (Or running naked towards the camera on a beach - in slow motion!) but there is never enough of that kind of shot! I remember a classic Rosanna shoot...

Comment

Attention: Masie - Kylie_H - Izzy - Michelle - and/or whoever in the Abbywinters.com staff might be interested - I have put a couple of clips up for you. You'll need to get the access code from Luxman. There's lots of backstory - but I'll save that until somebody says they're interested. Here's the link to the first clip and here's a link to another clip - longer and with several different style segments. These videos were made in 1998 and are both parts of a larger body of work.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by mannishboy; 23 May 2012, 02:59 AM. Reason: add link to clip2

Comment

The two clips were pulled down - no word as to whether anyone from AW actually saw them.

The stats on the site showed the pages/videos were accessed about 150 times.

If anyone from AW wanted to discuss them, please do contact me.

Have a lovely day!

Comment

Nude & Hair Styles

I have a strong fantasy and desire to see sexy beautiful women (mature) in nudes while they make their hair in different styles.. the long hair goes well in these scenes. PLEASE PLEASE consider this. You can start off in front of dressing mirror.. undress slowly.. or just be in bra and panty. Then let them work on hair styles like braids, buns, combing, oiling etc. Great to see nice accessories like clutchers, ruffles, bands etc.. I will stay on if such material comes. THANKS

Comment

An idea inspired by Edie's recent candle trick... I would like see to a burning candle in a girl's pussy being extinguished by her peeing on it. This could be repeated a couple of times in different positions.

Yes, I bet this is something some people would dislike watching, but then again some others would love it.

Comment

Originally posted by zzkmzy View Post
                                  An idea inspired by Edie's recent candle trick... I would like see to a burning candle in a girl's pussy being extinguished by her peeing on it. This could be repeated a couple of times in different positions.

Yes, I bet this is something some people would dislike watching, but then again some others would love it.
                                  Count me in.

Comment

Originally posted by zzkmzy View Post

Would you actually find that arousing /get off from it ? or would it be for sheer entertainment only ?..and if for entertainment only, WHY ?...Also curious about peeing ?...same questions.

Comment

TJ...different strokes for different folks..Men have all kinds of fetishes

Comment

Originally posted by chazmataz711 View Post
                                        TJ...different strokes for different folks..Men have all kinds of fetishes
                                        Yeah i know...i should know better than to ask that question...but it always amazes me none the less...especially, when someone doesn't know/can't explain the origin of their fetish. At least i know where mine derived ( hairy pussy ) from.I posted a thread asking that very same question and i can't remember exactly but only a couple of people responded.I guess most people just don't know why they love feet etc.or they just don't want to divulge ?...nothing to be ashamed of

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
                                          Would you actually find that arousing /get off from it ? or would it be for sheer entertainment only ?..and if for entertainment only, WHY ?...Also curious about peeing ?...same questions.
                                          I would describe it as being something between arousing and interesting/entertaining. In any case, it's something new, at least I haven't seen such a trick on video anywhere.

Comment

Hello everyone. This is my first post. I'm a longtime Abby Winters fan who just recently joined the site. I have several of the DVDs, but wanted to see more of some of my favorites. The site is great, and I enjoy all parts of it, but the really well-done solos are probably my favorite.

The ones that are the hottest to me are when the model masturbates and there are lots of close shots without too many distractions from the camera person. I don't mind someone talking off camera as long as it doesn't interrupt the flow of the shoot.

I'd enjoy seeing more scenes where the model tells a story, similar to Lailie. She is fantastic, and if you can figure out a way to get her to do some more shoots, I'm sure I wouldn't be the only very happy site member. Obviously, it's a matter of how vocal the girl is and what her personality is like. Lailie just has "it." You don't want it to be forced or scripted.

I just saw a preview clip of a solo by Amy L that (as of this writing) is due up on the site in a few days. She seems to be talking about her body, how it feels, what she likes, how she likes to be touched. Again, it all seems very natural, not like she decided what to say in advance. Looks incredibly hot, and I'll be checking that one out as soon as it's available. In general, I like solos where the girl talks, but without being "interviewed" or peppered with questions from off camera.

I also like the idea a few others have posed previously in this thread about girls working out. I think girls in athletic gear look great. But too many adult sites go for athletic clothing that's not "real." There's a shoot from several years ago of Maho, who wears a gymnastics leotard. What I like is that it's an actual leotard that gymnasts wear, not one of those shiny, fetishy, fake-looking ones. If you ever check out gymnasts, volleyball players, track and field athletes or swimmers, they look hot! Shoots where we get an up-close look at girls in real-world athletic gear would keep me coming back for more.

Either way, keep up the great work AW.

Comment

How about this.
                                              A beautiful girl, hot summers day, shes walking along a beach in bikini with usual bag & stuff, huge sweeping dunes, getting more secluded as she walks then looks around finally finding a spot.
                                              Then just laying there on towel applying lotion, sun baking etc, ie: typical scene at any beach. (long shoots of this, different angles)
                                              Then, cautiously looks around then strips fully, then applying lotion, again long shoots, different angles.
                                              She then gets up and takes a tranquil walk naked though the sand dunes, then along a path /track then though a lush green beach scrub or forest.
                                              *Natural - no tats no piercings, little or no tan.

Some of this may seem a bit ordinary but oooh this REALLY does it for me.
                                              I think there is not enough solo beach /bikini themes like this in AW.

So thee you have it, the meditation sound of the waves, the tranquil relaxation of a beach, the seclusion, self reflection, self awareness.
                                              The way AW & models do the shoots, this would be just awesome.

Comment

Since Kami was so openly enthusiastic about her sexual preferences -- Solo video of December 2011 -- have you thought about doing a gg shoot with her and her friend enacting a scene? Or is that going too far for you now, even though you did some similar scenes with Shane a couple of years ago?

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                                  great ideas - when can we see that??? waiting for it...

Comment

do a masturbation video with a girl with panties on - she should masturbate with hands over the panty until the panty gets a wet spot - then she can get it off and finish with details

Comment

i love it when the girls looks into the camera and gets interviewed - to watch a girls face during masturbation and orgasm is great - say that to all models...

Comment

I would like to see models in solo really exited (Maybe by thoughts or Dreams or another model touching her on her clothes, arousing her,etc) and later she peel of maybe her Tight Jeans to show us the wet spots made by her arousing.

Also teasing the model by denying, the pentration or cuddling of the breasts, and inturn a fully aroused model should forcefully use available toys or her friends hand or body as though hypnotised

Comment

how about this...
                                                          a girl sitting on a chair, some other girls sitting around her... The girls starts to masturbate and the others are watching and telling her something or what to do.... could be horny for the girls too i think...
                                                          maybe lacie could be a good girl for on the chair i think.... she is quite hot and a bit exhibitionist...

Comment

I have an idea about piercings:
                                                            Instead of asking the models to remove their piercings before the shoot, you could ask them to do it during the shoot.
                                                            - Start with all her piercings
                                                            - Ask her to remove them
                                                            - Ask her to tell us why she likes having piercings
                                                            - At the and of the shoot, ask her to put them back

Comment

Originally posted by fidszy1 View Post
                                                              I would like to see models in solo really exited (Maybe by thoughts or Dreams or another model touching her on her clothes, arousing her,etc) and later she peel of maybe her Tight Jeans to show us the wet spots made by her arousing.

Also teasing the model by denying, the pentration or cuddling of the breasts, and inturn a fully aroused model should forcefully use available toys or her friends hand or body as though hypnotised
                                                              sounds great - would love to see this...

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X