SOLO VIDEO IDEAS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOLO VIDEO IDEAS

I love organization. Please submit your SOLO ideas to this thread. Try not to deviate from what we are talking about. We have a great new plan for your ideas, they will be reviewed then placed into our system for shooters to take out and deliver...GO!

Originally posted by Michelle View Post
    I love organization. Please submit your SOLO ideas to this thread. Try not to deviate from what we are talking about. We have a great new plan for your ideas, they will be reviewed then placed into our system for shooters to take out and deliver...GO!
    No doubt the model has some things they like to do or express when they are amongst friends, such a some form of activity like a favourite dance they like to do, or perhaps if they have an unique talent such as a handstand or cartwheel, that'd be cool as part of what really helps bring out the uniqueness of the model and the shoot as well. I also like to hear when a model has a story to tell about herself or some special moment in her life, and the vids where the model is shot in her actual home or apartment is another of the unique theings AW does that really makes the AW vids stand out amongst all the others found elsewhere on the Intertubes.

Funny things like queefing (fannyfarting) and just general and spontaneous things that some models like to do for giggles is always welcomed, as is of course the occasional peeing we see our models share with us. Those two things in themselves can be funny at times, and in other contexts, very hott! Squirts are very hot at well and they're always a delight when the model is willing to share that with her viewers.

Just a couple ideas off the top of my head.

Comment

I've always enjoyed when models gave us a tour of their bodies, what they like or don't like.

Comment

Ok Michelle, I am going to go out of the box a little on this one. How about something silly. Like ChloeB or Angie jumping on a trampoline...... completely naked. Tell me you all don't want to see that one!

Comment

Originally posted by joesixpack View Post
          How about something silly. Like ChloeB or Angie jumping on a trampoline...... completely naked. Tell me you all don't want to see that one!
          Sounds painful for big-boobed girls to do that and painful I don't want to see.. so there you go. I told ya

Comment

I like what you're already doing; maintaining plenty of variety is important -- keeps it interesting and fulfils a wider range of preferences.

Camera interaction variations:
            1. Talking to the camera, addressing an audience (eg "hi everyone") -- nice for conveying a new model's personality.
            2. "Seducing" the camera (talking or silent) with plenty of eye contact -- a first-person view of the action.
            3. Camera(s) ignored, as in most feature film (no breaking the fourth wall) -- a more voyeuristic feel.

I'm a big fan of completely naked women , but enjoy some variation in the process of getting to/from that state, eg:
            1. Braless with top (eg soft tshirt) that shows off breast shape.
            2. Light dresses with nothing underneath for perving opportunities -- "downblouses", "upskirts", silhouetted figure against backlight.
            3. Very simple surprises during undressing such as no underwear or somewhat fancy lingerie under casual outer clothes.
            4. Translucent wet clothes, eg playing with a garden sprinkler.

Finally, a sample scenario:
            1. Starts "asleep" in bed wearing her normal pyjamas (if any).
            2. Awakens and has a quick wank.
            3. Gets up, throwing off any pyjamas.
            4. Has a pee, washes, brushes hair.
            5. Breakfast snack.
            6. Finally gets dressed (the reverse of undressing for a change).
            Last edited by violetafan; 23 September 2010, 04:52 AM.

Comment

How about a nude girl bringing herself off just by playing with her nipples, aureolae and boobs?

Comment

Thank you thank you! that is great...more please....

Comment

Hi Michelle,

More... perhaps the occasional shoot with a 'backstage' element or feel to it I'm thinking of those with Jemma_M and Tinneale, borrowing from Leprechaun maybe showing photographers/videographers about your daily toil

Ohh and plenty more like those of the last week, splendid absolutely splendid.

tom

Comment

Originally posted by tom2c7777 View Post
                    Hi Michelle,

More... perhaps the occasional shoot with a 'backstage' element or feel to it I'm thinking of those with Jemma_M and Tinneale, borrowing from Leprechaun maybe showing photographers/videographers about your daily toil

Ohh and plenty more like those of the last week, splendid absolutely splendid.

tom
                    I have an idea for this, stay tuned...

Comment

Originally posted by patience View Post
                      I have an idea for this, stay tuned...
                      Goody Goody Gum Drops!!Click image for larger version

Name:	Scot piper.gif
Views:	30
Size:	1.9 KB
ID:	639560 My stays will be well tuned

tom

Have you become Patience once more?

Comment

Originally posted by tom2c7777 View Post
                        Goody Goody Gum Drops!![ATTACH=CONFIG]26442[/ATTACH] My stays will be well tuned

tom

Have you become Patience once more?
                        No No I am still Michelle, we are just having a few tech problems at the momento.

Comment

Michelle, Keep doing what you're doing. The most recent material is some of the best on abbywinters! Your Laria video was very good fun & sexy.
                          Natalie F's video was superb. I enjoyed the closeup, when she was talking, lying on her pillow! Intimate, sexy, and beautiful!

Comment

I'll tell you what I miss....wetting. There were some videos a while back that featured the naughtiness of a model wetting her panties. With the absolutely phenomenal photography on this website, it was quite the sight to behold, in glorious detail and colour. Please consider making some new vids with that as a feature.

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by RichardtheSecond View Post
                              I'll tell you what I miss....wetting. There were some videos a while back that featured the naughtiness of a model wetting her panties. With the absolutely phenomenal photography on this website, it was quite the sight to behold, in glorious detail and colour. Please consider making some new vids with that as a feature.

Thank you!
                              Ditto that. There's something incredibly erotic and special about wetting & wee, it could also be done in a comical context as well, so there's some versatility with wee and watersports. Here's to hoping AW models might be up to the occasional opportunity for them to spring forth with their luscious pee nectar.

So far Giselle has the best and longest stream and Joan is a close second, perhaps in a tie with Sahara.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardtheSecond View Post

Thank you!
                                DEFINITELY! Jacki and I had a discussion about this the other day, we are both very excited to start shooting it.

Comment

I don't find urination attractive or sexual in any way, shape or form.

I try to avoide urination sets or avoid those parts that involve urination.

If you are going to include them can you please, as seems to have occurred in the past, limit them to discrete videos, parts thereof, so that those of us who find elimination of human waste a definite turnoff, can still participate and enjoy the rest of the set/videos.

Thanks, Adam

Comment

Don't manumit worry we will not include it in every video, it will be more a '1 in x shoots' kind of thing.

Comment

Thanks. I realise we're all different, and one man's meat is another man's poison. And each to their own.

Thanks for your natural and lovely models, creative photographic work and a great overall site.

Cheers, Adam

Comment

Pee is great in the occasional solo vid shoot as the ways AW and the lovely models who are willing to do so has always presented them. We remember and of course always adore Sahara, very classy lady who entertains us with her charm and glowing personality and of course a nice wee in the woods and some funny fannyfarts, and of course there's Joan, again a very entertaining and charming girl who treats us with a variety of fun things including imo the best and funniest queefs (fannyfarts) of any AW model so far, as well as a wee.

Michelle, how do you feel about fannyfarts (queefs) and to what degree could you anticipate the models in Amsterdam might be willing to offer that in their shoots?

Comment

Hi Wolfgang, it's not something we can really plan, though when it happens it is pretty damn cool, so we usually ask the model if she is ok with us keeping it in the final cut (it can be embarrassing of course), and if she is cool then you get to see it. easy.
                                          MF

Comment

Fine if peeing is in separate videos, but more, please, for this enthusiast - it's been far too long since the last wet session!

PS there's a delightful little fannyfart at 17.30 in Eden's delicious new solo video
                                            Last edited by hippoid; 5 October 2010, 06:24 PM. Reason: added ps

Comment

Originally posted by hippoid View Post
                                              ...PS there's a delightful little fannyfart at 17.30 in Eden's delicious new solo video
                                              Thanks for the tip, Hip.

Comment

Couple of ideas. You have lots of models with very full bushes. Maybe do either a solo or IM of one of them shaving it bare.

The solo would be nice in that they could talk about what they like about having a full bush and what they like about being shaved. OTOH, an IM with a camera positioned like they just came in the bathroom and shaved and then got off on their shaved pussy.

Also, I love when Klaudia gets her fingers wet and smells them or her panties. Like to see more of the girls tasting/smelling themselves and then commenting on it.

Also maybe do a multi camera IM where the girl is talking to her BF and they start having phone sex. She talks about how wet she is getting and asks how hard he is etc.

Comment

Originally posted by smellitfirst View Post
                                                  Couple of ideas. You have lots of models with very full bushes. Maybe do either a solo or IM of one of them shaving it bare.

The solo would be nice in that they could talk about what they like about having a full bush and what they like about being shaved. OTOH, an IM with a camera positioned like they just came in the bathroom and shaved and then got off on their shaved pussy.

Also, I love when Klaudia gets her fingers wet and smells them or her panties. Like to see more of the girls tasting/smelling themselves and then commenting on it.

Also maybe do a multi camera IM where the girl is talking to her BF and they start having phone sex. She talks about how wet she is getting and asks how hard he is etc.
                                                  Welcome to the forums, smellitfirst. Those are some might cool ideas you've brought to us.

Comment

Originally posted by smellitfirst View Post

Hello there and welcome, I love your ideas it's good stuff keep it coming. We did a multi cam Double Intimate Moment shoot with Shaminee and Ren a while ago which you should def check out.

MF

Comment

Hi Michelle,

I was thinking perhaps, if the opportunity arises, some Guerilla shoots, something along the lines of Fotina and Kara-Lee or elements thereof.

Maybe also some shoots in an industrial/factory environment Keira comes to mind - ahh... as an example.

tom

Comment

I thoroughly enjoy seeing models taking risks on the streets, in the woods or on the roadside. It adds to my excitement when I see them openly flaunting themselves for us knowing that they could get busted any second. It would be great to see two models together, who could not keep their hands off one another until they found somewhere where......well.....let them show us. The 'somewhere' could be in places similar to the ones that have already been used in Solo shoots.
                                                        Imp

Comment

Thank you tom and Imp. I wholeheartedly agree with both of you!! I've been wanting Guerrilla Shoots to come back. Fontina and Kara-Lee were awesome, but don't forget Cleo had a nice Guerrilla shoot also. And I know it all depends on the model and what they feel comfortable with. So here's to hoping that Guerrilla Shoots come back!!! X crosses fingers X

drew1688

PS Hi Michelle nice to meet you, I've met your twin before, but it's nice to finally meet you!!!
                                                          Last edited by drew1688; 9 October 2010, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle View Post
                                                            We did a multi cam Double Intimate Moment shoot with Shaminee and Ren a while ago which you should def check out.

MF
                                                            I have to admit I didn't think that shoot worked completely but I think it would have been much improved if there had been an option to download each video separately.

Maybe that can still be done?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X