No announcement yet.

SOLO VIDEO IDEAS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the AWs shooting style its always more natural and cute, I think there is always opportunities for creativity in shoots not just with different camera angles but also with settings. Like I know one thing I do which I havent come across yet in AWs is cooking in the nude, it might sound weird but im a messy cook so its just easier to do it nude rather than spill stuff all over me, in any case something like that might be fun to do for an AWs shoots, I also think something like body painting might be really fun too... also anything involving thigh high socks is super cute

Comment

I agree with alex

Originally posted by alex_kAW View Post
      I love the AWs shooting style its always more natural and cute, I think there is always opportunities for creativity in shoots not just with different camera angles but also with settings. Like I know one thing I do which I havent come across yet in AWs is cooking in the nude, it might sound weird but im a messy cook so its just easier to do it nude rather than spill stuff all over me, in any case something like that might be fun to do for an AWs shoots, I also think something like body painting might be really fun too... also anything involving thigh high socks is super cute

Comment

So long as cake is what is being made so do I !

Comment

I guess that the staff of AW make the best cake in the world. Yes, It must be that good..

Comment

Originally posted by redlabka View Post
            I have an idea about piercings:
            Instead of asking the models to remove their piercings before the shoot, you could ask them to do it during the shoot.
            - Start with all her piercings
            - Ask her to remove them
            - Ask her to tell us why she likes having piercings
            - At the and of the shoot, ask her to put them back
            I like this idea....

Comment

How about expanding the IM section to include girls sitting on the toilet pooping. Even if we do not see the poop, it would be a big turn on to see our favorite models, their facial expressions, and being able to be with them while doing something private.

Comment

Originally posted by Skin25 View Post
                How about expanding the IM section to include girls sitting on the toilet pooping. Even if we do not see the poop, it would be a big turn on to see our favorite models, their facial expressions, and being able to be with them while doing something private.
                Personally i'm quite happy seeing the facial expressions during an orgasm,thats enough for me

Comment

Originally posted by redlabka View Post
                  I have an idea about piercings:
                  Instead of asking the models to remove their piercings before the shoot, you could ask them to do it during the shoot.
                  - Start with all her piercings
                  - Ask her to remove them
                  - Ask her to tell us why she likes having piercings
                  - At the and of the shoot, ask her to put them back
                  I'd like to see this please... xx

Comment

How about vegetable insertions?

Carrots, parsnips, cucumbers, courgettes up the cunt?

any takers?

x Eden

Comment

Pregnancy Test

You'd need the right model at the right time for this one... start with girl in toilet or bathroom. Takes down trousers and pants, gets out pregnancy test kit and proceeds to pee on it... We are allowed to watch closely.

Result positive... She reacts in whatever was she feels appropriate...

She then takes us on a detailed an intimate tour of her body and reflects on the night of passion that got her in the family way, how she feels about it and what are the next steps she proposes to take.

Mmmmm! xxx
                      Last edited by remigius; 12 November 2013, 02:36 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

just a preference, just to the brink

I know this is not really anything new, but it's one of the things I think makes for the hottest videos. Maybe it's been on this board before. Anyway, the hottest sex ever for me always involves getting her just to the brink and then stopping completely for a short time. Of course, this can be repeated as many times as she can stand it. Ultimately, the outcome can be incredible for her, which makes it incredible for me. I know that this is a matter of degree and that most people do this to some degree. Seeing her get "overwhelmed" by her orgasm is for me the most erotic possibility of all, and it seems that stopping a few times can help, at least for some women. I do see this in some IMs, I'd love to see more.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X