Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SOLO & DOUBLE INTIMATE MOMENT IDEAS

AW Model AW chatterbox Michelle's Avatar
    Hi tj,

There is a particular spiel I give right before the cameras start rolling, which does include something along the lines of "Feel free to kiss and touch if you feel like it..." and they do just that. Like any GG you're right, it is so important to have chemistry between the ladies.

mf

Plenty To Say
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherlands View Post
    I'd love to see a model masturbate, while another girl (or maybe her boyfriend) is just fully dressed nearby, minding his or her own business.
    Yes, there were some videos / shoots like that in the past.

Maybe this is something that can be done together with new models as one of their first shoots? Just accompany a shoot or video and no need to take any action or cloth off. However, it will be on the model if she want to take of some cloths or do something on her ,,,, And she will not be in the focus and always be in the background

I think that would add some value to the model and to AW to do more shoots - and at least I would enjoy that a lot

Luv Sabrina

Still Exploring
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
    Yes, there were some videos / shoots like that in the past.

Maybe this is something that can be done together with new models as one of their first shoots? Just accompany a shoot or video and no need to take any action or cloth off. However, it will be on the model if she want to take of some cloths or do something on her ,,,, And she will not be in the focus and always be in the background

I think that would add some value to the model and to AW to do more shoots - and at least I would enjoy that a lot

Luv Sabrina
    Excellent idea, especially as a means of potentially introducing new models to IM shoots in a low pressure, no expectation fashion.

Plenty To Say
    Found another one that fit in that category: http://abbywinters.com/shoot/ava_2

Luv Sabrina

I'm sure 87.3% of people will consider this a silly idea, but:

I'd like to see a model standing, maybe walking, and holding a pencil between the pussy lips. And just to make myself clear, I don't mean sticking the pencil into the vagina, but just placing it between the labia, more or less horizontally. That should be technically possible. Visually this may work better with a shaved than hairy pussy.

Still Exploring
    Personally I think the closeup depersonalize the entire experience. I like to see the models reactions plus you could really be looking at anybody in the closeup, could be a 300 lb gorilla so to speak.

Posting Champion
    A very simple scenario...( one that i have either missed or just isn't in these archives and also unbeknown to me) it really turns me on.

She is emulating sleep...similar to Jodie but covered with a blanket/comforter.As she slowly awakens she begins to touch herself ( still under the blanket) for 1-2 min.and then finally tosses it aside,removes her panties and does what needs to be done before she sets off to work.(no toy please )

P.S. I Love Jodie's video !...the only difference would be...initially covered in a blanked. What can you do ?...We all have our favorite things.

RYL tj
    Last edited by tjsunray; 26th April 2011 at 05:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zzkmzy View Post

I'd like to see a model standing, maybe walking, and holding a pencil between the pussy lips. And just to make myself clear, I don't mean sticking the pencil into the vagina, but just placing it between the labia, more or less horizontally. That should be technically possible. Visually this may work better with a shaved than hairy pussy.
    I just came across this idea and was intrigued! just to help me better understand - what is so appealing about this image to you ?

Quote Originally Posted by daria View Post
    I just came across this idea and was intrigued! just to help me better understand - what is so appealing about this image to you ?

Nice to hear you liked the idea.

What is appealing about it -- good question; I don't think I have a really good answer.

I am a person who likes spending time looking at a pussy. At least on screen, it is the most interesting part of the female body; more interesting than the tits or bottom. Because of this interest, somehow the next (il)logical thought is: "What is the pussy capable of? It looks like the lips are close enough to each other to hold a small, light object between them." It could be a pencil, or something else... Yet I've never come across of a photo or video of anyone doing that. (However, I've seen it with my own eyes, and the pencil stays in position without trouble. I'm grateful to the friendly girl who tested my theory for me. )

Quote Originally Posted by zzkmzy View Post

I'd like to see a model standing, maybe walking, and holding a pencil between the pussy lips.
    Come to think of it, I think this is more of a solo shoot idea, not so much of an intimate moment.

Enjoys It Here
    One suggestion I would make is to merge the Solo and IM videos into one. That way you get an interview before and after, a better filmed masturbation scene, as well as the picture gallery.
    An example of this is Alice G's first solo video
    If the model prefers to do it alone they can set up a camera half way through and leave like Tinsley's second solo video
    And occasionally the videos can feature "a little help from a friend" like part 2 of Tricia L's second solo video

I think all IM videos should be like one of those three. I find with the static camera its either not close enough or two close. Also if its filmed like a solo way we can find out more about the models and there is also an opportunity to hear their thoughts and feelings before, occasionally during, and more importantly after.

Still Exploring
    I seen a video online where the camera was inside the vagina. I think it might have been a sex ed video. But has abbywinters toyed with the idea? Inside the vagina looking out with a dildo coming in.

Quote Originally Posted by robofrog View Post
    One suggestion I would make is to merge the Solo and IM videos into one. That way you get an interview before and after, a better filmed masturbation scene, as well as the picture gallery.
    An example of this is Alice G's first solo video
    If the model prefers to do it alone they can set up a camera half way through and leave like Tinsley's second solo video
    And occasionally the videos can feature "a little help from a friend" like part 2 of Tricia L's second solo video

I think all IM videos should be like one of those three. I find with the static camera its either not close enough or two close. Also if its filmed like a solo way we can find out more about the models and there is also an opportunity to hear their thoughts and feelings before, occasionally during, and more importantly after.
    Hmm I did something similar in Adelle's recent shoot (with the cello), can you watch it and give me more feedback?

Quote Originally Posted by mj15076 View Post
    I seen a video online where the camera was inside the vagina. I think it might have been a sex ed video. But has abbywinters toyed with the idea? Inside the vagina looking out with a dildo coming in.
    Interesting idea, I'll run it by Frankie...

Enjoys It Here
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle View Post
    Hmm I did something similar in Adelle's recent shoot (with the cello), can you watch it and give me more feedback?
    I definitely enjoyed Adelle's cello video. I think you did a good job. However it didnt really illustrate what I was trying to say so perhaps I didnt explain myself properly.

The problem with the IM videos is its just a girl masturbating in silence at a distance in front of a static cam. There is a real lost opportunity. Instead of shooting IM videos, I think the website should only have solo videos, but with 2 tiers.

T1 can be interview, strip tease and some playing
    T2 can be videos where the model masturbates to an orgasm (examples in those three videos I mentioned above)
    To put it simply: if the girl masturbates to an orgasm during the solo video it is classified as T2, if she doesnt it is classified as T1.

The reason why I would shoot all IM videos in the same fashion as a solo video is because it has the picture galleries, as well as before and after dialogue. It also has different camera angles instead of one static camera. It really helps you to appreciate the model more, understand her, and get into her thoughts and feelings.

If the model is only comfortable masturbating when nobody is in the room, the person doing the shoot can leave part way through the video (like Tinsley's second solo video) and then return at the end to wrap up the video.

I would keep the DIM videos because the girls interact with each other, giggle, laugh and play, and you even hear "bedroom secrets" etc... which all adds to the video and adds something new to the site.

I think the website should be structured as follows:
    Solo - T1 solo videos and pics
    IM - T2 solo videos and pics, and DIM videos
    GG - GG videos and GB videos
    Artistic - After dark, home videos, role playing / satires

An example of how you could shoot a T2 solo video would be:
    Starts with a few questions or model explains about her day
    Model begins to strip and do a tease
    She reaches for a toy or uses her fingers and starts to masturbate - explaining what she likes, techniques, what she thinks about, hints and tips, etc...
    A minute or so into it she will
    a) masturbate to an orgasm with the camera person shooting different angles, close ups of face to capture expressions and slowly panning up and down the body. Maybe the model will even change positions.
    b) or say "and now I need concentration to show you guys an orgasm", and the camera person puts the camera on a tripod and leaves the room
    At the end she can either curl up stroke her body for a bit, or talk about how it felt, or answer a few more questions, or walk off into the distance to a fade (etc...)

I just think if all IM videos were shot like that they would offer a lot more than just seeing a girl in the distance masturbate in front of a static cam.

double intimate ideas

I love the DIMs alot!!! I would love to see a group of girls masturbating together! This would be hot!! Real Public masturbation would be a great addition as well. Have 2 girls in a parked car at the mall or masturbate in a public bathroom.

I second the idea of a group of girls masturbating together. That's one of the reasons the orgasm race mystery shoot was s-o hot. I'd love to see a group together though!

Suggestions!

I would love to see more planned "orgasm denial" videos - where the girl gets very close 3 or 4 times before cumming.
    Also I love to see the girls talking about their masturbation - giving us the "heads up" on what they are feeling and how close they are to getting off.
    My idea of heaven - combine the two - orgasm denial and tell us about it along the way.
    Maybe a very special model needed - any ideas??
    Love the site - keep up the great work!! Thanx

Still Exploring
    Quote Originally Posted by derrickxcarmoney View Post
    I love the DIMs alot!!! I would love to see a group of girls masturbating together! This would be hot!! Real Public masturbation would be a great addition as well. Have 2 girls in a parked car at the mall or masturbate in a public bathroom.
    Great ideas
    Would Be fantastic to see

Still Exploring
    Quote Originally Posted by s0lrac22 View Post
    I would love to see more planned "orgasm denial" videos - where the girl gets very close 3 or 4 times before cumming.
    Also I love to see the girls talking about their masturbation - giving us the "heads up" on what they are feeling and how close they are to getting off.
    My idea of heaven - combine the two - orgasm denial and tell us about it along the way.
    Maybe a very special model needed - any ideas??
    Love the site - keep up the great work!! Thanx
    Yes more Talking and explaining is Great

Plenty To Say
    Quote Originally Posted by claudia08 View Post
    Great ideas
    Would Be fantastic to see
    Hi Claudia,
    welcome at the board of AW.
    If you want to share a little bit more of you, there is a threat on this subject. http://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulle...ead.php?t=2530

Love Sabrina
    Last edited by Sabrina_B; 28th January 2012 at 10:40 AM.

Still Exploring
    Hi to all the lovely and wonderful AW people - models and crew, alike.

Perhaps the single most discernible difference between AW and almost ALL other professional adult video productions is the willingness to let the camera be still so the viewer can relax and feel like they are somehow there, in the scene with the person being photographed.

All too often, the camera person flies around their subject like a gnat. Perhaps their rationale is that they don't want to 'miss' anything - or that it would be BORING to view the activities from just one vantage point. It would seem intuitive to be constantly offering the viewer a new, different, supposedly more interesting angle. This is completely off the mark and is one of the most distracting and annoying conventions seen in adult videos.

As is already known at AW, the subject matter is already totally interesting and completely absorbing - and does not need to be 'juiced' by different angles and close-ups.

From my own experience I can tell you how it is possible for me to avert my eyes to any particular area of the visual frame in order to look at what I might wish to see.

The typical adult videographer is revealing their own sense of boredom when they change camera angles in search of 'a better shot'. And - true to form, those non-thinking me-too! videographers in the industry are completely oblivious to the true nature, value, and basis of interest of their subject matter.

That AW brings simple, normal, real people to the mix and only asks they do what is pleasant and comfortable for them is the perfect treatment for such materials - because that's what is the case when with a live person - it's THE most appealing and attractive aspect of such an experience - that the person you are with is with you and is being themselves.

There is a fellow who has produced two DVDs for the ATK people - "Fantasy Solos" and "Fantasy Solos 2" which are, in some ways - not all, comparable to the unique materials created at AW.

There really isn't anyone in the world who has done or is doing what you do at AW - which is mind-boggling - because, you'd THINK, the me-too crowd would want to pick up on what is so obviously the best work ever performed in the realm of adult-oriented video.

Please continue to create videos where the camera is stationary - you save time for everyone - it's NOT being lazy and does not say anything about anyone's creativity - it's allowing the very best aspects of the situation to be captured and provides the viewer with the least distracting experience - and affords the greatest opportunity for the viewer to enjoy the scene.

Thanks MUCH!!

AW Model Still exploring jessie_t's Avatar
    I'm still fairly new to AW and exploring the shoots. Does anyone know if there are any solos or IMs where the model is asleep, having a sexy dream, starts to touch herself (this is like tsunray's idea, but she's still mostly asleep at first) and gradually wakes up? I love doing this.

multiple girl shoots

Not sure if it should be here or in the GG thread. Anyway, what about an IM but with multiple models, kinda like the mystry shoot with the 4 models racing.. but one where they can all see and hear each other. Maybe a group of girls watching a movie together or having a bbq.

Newbie interest

Hi all,
    I am a new member since a few days and I think AW is really the best I've seen in my whole life.

I am particularly into the double IM's. They reflect a high degree of intimacy between girls, which is pretty exciting.
    I regret there are only a few video's with one girl masturbating while another girl is only watching.
    I hope you will do some more of that in the future.

New to the boards, but not AbbyWinters.

I love the double IM videos. So cool to see the dynamic of two people as they do something which is "normally" a private moment. Have you considered doing a male/female or guy/girl double IM? There is so much male/female sex content out there... but I don't know if I've ever seen anything like that. Seems pretty hot to have a girl watch.

Wields limited power
    Here you go: http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/marcus_f_kylie_h_dim They are indeed vey rare, this is the only one on site I believe.

I really like the double IMs where the two girls are sitting up rather than lying down. Shoots like the one where Daria and Caitlyn Y are sitting in the back of a van or the the one where Daria and Keira are sitting back to back.

Posting Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by jackson999 View Post
    I really like the double IMs where the two girls are sitting up rather than lying down. Shoots like the one where Daria and Caitlyn Y are sitting in the back of a van or the the one where Daria and Keira are sitting back to back.
    Jackson, just goes to show how diverse we all are when it comes to preferences in regards to sex and all that it entails...i prefer the complete opposite...lying down, on a bed, side by side. Oh well !...different strokes for different folks...it's what keeps the world going round and round. ,

Still Exploring
    Recently I saw a video on YouTube where a woman was sitting at a table reading an erotic novel. Below the table, someone was using a vibrator on her while she read. It was incredibly erotic watching her struggle as she was obviously being teased for awhile, then had to stop intermittently because she was approaching orgasm, then eventually stopped reading because she just couldn't. Certainly, this would work really well in an IM with a paperback porno novel.

Still Exploring
    how about a video with a few models masturbating - maybe one of them starts and the others are watching till she finished...then the next one.... could be interesting to look at the girls face beeing watched by others...

I would also love that !!!!!

Plenty To Say
    Claudia,
    great ideas, like it.
    Where do you come from, and what brought you to AW?
    Love and heaps of hugs Sabrina

Still Exploring
    another idea....
    i dont like bg videos so much.... but if you need to do that why dont you make a double im with bg - could be nice to watch and will be interesting for boy and girl...

Still Exploring
    another idea....
    i dont like bg videos so much.... but if you need to do that why dont you make a double im with bg - could be nice to watch and will be interesting for boy and girl...
    ...they should not touch each other...only watching and masturbating....

Plenty To Say
    another idea....
    ...they should not touch each other...only watching and masturbating....
    Like the idea
    I would like to see it as well
    Sabrina

Still Exploring
    What a great idea, especially the proviso that they doe not touch. I would also propose the it would be a fixed camera shoot, maybe one,two or three.
    Can't wait
    Imp

Still Exploring
    ...and i am still wating for another orgasm race challenge as we seen on the mystery shoot with aletta.... to be continued????

Hope this doesn't sound too pervy but I like the videos of girls masturbating on the toilet. It just seems so natural to pop into the bathroom for a quick pee and to pleasure yourself afterwards. More of these please would be greatly appreciated if possible.

Still Exploring
    Hi AbbyWinters Production Folks -

Well - this may not be possible - as it seems some of the models now live on the other side of the world from your new digs or have moved onto other things in their life - but here's my suggestion for what I think would be a fabulous GG or DIM shoot.

BTW - the video titled "im_laria_laura_pvid1" is so incredibly SEXY! - It's pure genius how it was shot, both of the models are absolutely superb with the way they act and interact with each other and it definitely qualifies as a "hi-concept" that is well conceived and perfectly executed.

Here's how things look as the scene progresses...

Name:  laria_laura_1.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  67.5 KB

...and here's how things look when the scene is concluded...

Name:  laria_laura_2.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  60.1 KB

At the end of the scene the girls discuss how they should 'continue' - and MY vote is that it certainly is time for ROUND 2! Oh PUH-LEAZE !
    Both of the models are, individually, incredibly sexy ladies - but together - it lends a new dimension to the term 'synergistic'.

Please let's see another video with LAURA P and LARIA - they would probably love doing it and we would sure appreciate the results, I am sure.