SOLO & DOUBLE INTIMATE MOMENT IDEAS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOLO & DOUBLE INTIMATE MOMENT IDEAS

I love organization. Please submit your SIM & DIM ideas to this thread. Try not to deviate from what we are talking about. We have a great new plan for your ideas, they will be reviewed then placed into our system for shooters to take out and deliver...GO!

Hi Michelle,

For me the current mix is just about right, a fine variety, so 'steady as she goes' (as it were). Having said that, however, perhaps some further shoots with more than one camera and where a model shoots more than one IM then if possible (bearing in mind that it is her IM) a change in positions for each, for an 'all round' view.

tom

Comment

The best SIM of alltime was Sue-Ann talking herself through it. I know that wouldn't work for everyone, but if you find a model up for it, encourage her. I'd like to see more interaction and conversation in DIMs. It doesn't make sense that two girls would masturbate side by side without any interaction.

Comment

Hey Michelle, a couple ideas just for now.

Keeping in mind..."different strokes for different folks"

For an IM idea: She enters the bedroom holding a bag with newly purchased undergarments and is excited about trying on one set in front of a full view mirror (should only spent 3-5 min.on that scene) before she settles down,gets naked on the bed and starts touching herself.
        If available, a full lenght mirror would have to be placed close to the bed in order for the still camera to cover the entire room as in this shoot with - Aisling -

- The above scenerio can be applied to the model wearing various outfits:

1) Short pleated skirt and blouse...( as in a school uniform)
        2) Bikini
        3) Nylon stockings
        4) jeans
        5) dress
        etc.

For an DIM idea: They are sitting together on a couch with a remote in hand (don't forget the Popcorn) watching AW vid's. .Soon after some mutual exchanges of underskirt touching and kissing they take things into their own hands.

Thanks Michelle, hope to submit more ideas later.

TJ
        Last edited by tjsunray; 23 September 2010, 11:11 AM.

Comment

I love the DIM's that have lots of kissing between the girls, maybe some mutual masturbation. There was one with Em that had that that was really hot. I mean almost a girl/girl, but still just masturbation. I would love to see more than two in a DIM, I guess it would be an MIM (multiple intimate moments), like spin the bottle type of thing or truth or dare, or practice kissing gone too far...... well I guess those could be a girl/girl too. Anyways, more kissing. My all time favorite DIM was:

http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/danielle_k_hillery.

There just seemed like a lot of passion between these girls and not enough film in the camera to let them go further .

Comment

There is a video with Tricia L and Sue Ann and where Tricia L gets herself off while sitting on Sue Ann's lap, which I thought was pretty hot.
            Tricia is making a welcome return today- she's dressed in red, in the mood and thanks to the abbywinters.com dildo drive, one lucky member received a rather colourful thank you letter and an exclusive personalised video segment featuring Tricia and her new favourite toy! That's one package I'd love to get my hands on!

How about an IM (or double IM) where I one model is sitting on another's lap?

Comment

Wow, this is great stuff! thanks everyone, keep it coming. I have added your ideas to our list, they are all very doable!

Comment

I'll second monkeymagic27's suggestion above: Carlie & Sophie-Joy's DIM with one getting herself off sat on the others knee was amazingly hot!

A DIM in a 'public' place would be good, although I'm not sure how do-able it might be. I'm thinking the hurried/frantic Caitlyn_Y & Daria vid in the back of the car with the in public of Gabrielle's changing room IM.

And lastly, just to satisfy my particular fetish, a DIM of two girls wearing blue, single piece speedo swimsuits would be just *wonderful*!

Comment

Model swimming a lap or two in a nice outdoor swimming pool, then model steps out and over to her poolside lounge chair where she peels her bathing suit off and has a relaxing and sensual wank there. She also could put on some aloe lotion as she goes about her preparation for relaxation and then the wank on the lounge there, letting her hands explore all of her sensual areas and really basking in the total luxury and bliss of the moment.

Comment

Hi Michelle,

Why stick at two? Any triple IM would be great (like the one with Katya Y instructing 2 others) but why stop at three. I once saw something on TV about a 'womans sexuality' class in which women are encouraged to get in touch with their sexuality by masturbating together. There were about a dozen of them sitting or lying in a ring. Of course, it being on telly we didn't see very much but I'd love to have seen more. It could be a T1 'girl-girl' called 'Masturbating Girls'

Comment

These are great, we have our first shoot on Friday and you have triggered some great ideas! I'll let you know how Friday goes...

Comment

While these ideas are interesting, remember that the idea behind an IM and DIM is that the girl or girl is placed in a location and it's up to them to decide how to go about masturbating. Whether they touch or kiss the other girl in a DIM is up to them. The little story intros to GG's are one thing, but I think it kind of ruins the whole intent behind the IM's and DIM's.

Comment

Originally posted by patience View Post
                          These are great, we have our first shoot on Friday and you have triggered some great ideas! I'll let you know how Friday goes...
                          Hi Michelle,

I hope all went well and much fun was had with the debut Amsterdam shoot, looking forward to seeing the result.

tom

Comment

I'd like to see the girls give each other feet massages and work their way up!

Comment

I really like standing IMs - preferably with heels - both in solo or double IM (e.g. Katherine K & Kara)

In double IMs, I really like it when one of the girls start sucking on the other girl's nipples, just as the latter is about to cum

I hope to see more standing IMs

Comment

The DIM's are great and should stay just the way they are, with a little touching, kissing, or breast sucking. My wish is that more of them are used as a preview to a GG (hopefully T3.) There have been a number of models in past DIM's you just wanted to see more of--together. (Examples on request--I assume many of them have moved on.)

Joesixpack's example of Danielle K and Hillery was one I was thinking of.

Comment

I know DIM is by defintion 2 girls but I would love to see 3 or more if it was possible occasionally.

Comment

Originally posted by dxhound2003 View Post
                                    I know DIM is by defintion 2 girls but I would love to see 3 or more if it was possible occasionally.
                                    Three girls at one IM shoot might be called a TIM, four would be a QuIM, etc. lol But I'll agree, the more the merrier.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfgangbuster29 View Post
                                      Three girls at one IM shoot might be called a TIM, four would be a QuIM, etc. lol But I'll agree, the more the merrier.
                                      I thought quim had a different definition..... ;-) ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by alexbee View Post
                                        I thought quim had a different definition..... ;-) ;-)
                                        It really should be called a Quad-quim........

Comment

With the single ones, I have a rather obvious preference, that you choose an angle where you can see the between-the-leg action - I'm fascinated by the details of the different ways the girls bring themselves off, and what happens when they come. But I do also like to be able to see their facial expressions at the same time.
                                          With doubles, I do prefer the ones where there is some mutual touching, rather than the ones in which they ignore each other, but I realise it is all down to what each pair of models is prepared to do.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfgangbuster29 View Post
                                            I agree, still trying to twist the Creative Directors arm...

Comment

Originally posted by hippoid View Post
                                              With the single ones, I have a rather obvious preference, that you choose an angle where you can see the between-the-leg action - I'm fascinated by the details of the different ways the girls bring themselves off, and what happens when they come. But I do also like to be able to see their facial expressions at the same time.
                                              With doubles, I do prefer the ones where there is some mutual touching, rather than the ones in which they ignore each other, but I realise it is all down to what each pair of models is prepared to do.
                                              Great feedback Hippoid! We do always try and get the models face in shot as well as her vagina, and we do a bunch of stuff before we start rolling to try and ensure she doesn't move out of frame etc...Do you think 2 camera IM's would help this, say a CU or the models vagina and a wide shot?

M

Comment

I like IMs a lot since what I am watching is so real. One thing I always wonder about is what thoughts or scenes may be going through the model's mind - maybe reliving past loves, dreaming of what may be with a new special person, etc. If I were to hear a bit of the model's descriptions of what typically goes through her mind in a voiceover, recorded before or after, it would be even more intimate for me.

I also often think of something I would call an "assisted IM" involving two models, one of whom is to be the one to reach climax, both by her own expert hands as well as with stimulation from the hands and mouth of the other model. Some DIMs include moments like this, where one model will pause in her own actions to kiss and caress the breasts of her partner. My thought is the extra stimulation would result in an even more powerful orgasm - or at least that is how it ends up in my fantasies...

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle View Post
                                                  Do you think 2 camera IM's would help this, say a CU or the models vagina and a wide shot?M
                                                  A second camera is the #1 request we get for IM shoots, and most would like it for vagina CUs. Got an email about that just today in fact.

Comment

I would like to see a model giving a pedicure/foot massage to another model and it leads to a fierce DIM....top feet (imho) models are (not in order) laria, jaclyn, tinneale and past models include susie, anneke, penelope, gabrielle, larissa and my favorite orginal AW star --- primrose.....

Comment

i would love to see a model doing the laundry or cleaning her room and coming across a pair of cum stained panties...she casually sniffs them and begins to get aroused....that leads to a hot IM and it would help if she generates girl cum like tinneale or elizabeth in recent shoots....showing dripping girl cum on their pubes before they even get their fingers going!

Comment

Guys, can we all remember that the basic idea of an IM is to have a model somewhere by herself (or with another girl for DIM's) and just the camera(s), then let them do their thing? AW has given us a few DIM's with a bit of a leadup "story", but I'm definitely no fan of these as they are just ...and excuse the word...fake, not the masturbating or orgasms, just the setup story.

Comment

Originally posted by simono View Post
                                                          I like IMs a lot since what I am watching is so real. One thing I always wonder about is what thoughts or scenes may be going through the model's mind - maybe reliving past loves, dreaming of what may be with a new special person, etc. If I were to hear a bit of the model's descriptions of what typically goes through her mind in a voiceover, recorded before or after, it would be even more intimate for me.

I also often think of something I would call an "assisted IM" involving two models, one of whom is to be the one to reach climax, both by her own expert hands as well as with stimulation from the hands and mouth of the other model. Some DIMs include moments like this, where one model will pause in her own actions to kiss and caress the breasts of her partner. My thought is the extra stimulation would result in an even more powerful orgasm - or at least that is how it ends up in my fantasies...
                                                          I love the voice over idea...We may just have some Single Intimate Moment's shoot coming up shortly.

Comment

I particularly enjoy DIMs where the models chat (oops wrote chant; Hmm an idea ) and banter throughout or at least while they are still able before other imperatives assert themselves, enjoying a great rapport, the recent Khloe_Tinsley being a fine exemplar.

tom

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X