No announcement yet.

GIRL-GIRL VIDEO IDEAS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two straight girls who have consented to doing a girl-girl with hard-core elements, but are hesitant and tentative, but then get it on.

Comment

Originally posted by lokashant View Post
      Two straight girls who have consented to doing a girl-girl with hard-core elements, but are hesitant and tentative, but then get it on.
      Doesn't that fit on a number of existing g/g shoots ?

Comment

Just some random thoughts. I know not all strictly girlgirl hardcore but I didnt want to post random snippets in different places:

1/ It would be funny if the models did some short ads for make believe products. Like "I dont have room in my handbag to carry around a giant dildo. So when I want to masturbate in public, I use a hair brush. It gives me pleasure, and helps me look good afterwards"

2/ The models can do some movie trailers for make believe movies. Romances, comedies, dramas, etc...

3/ What about a 10 minute sitcom or soapie and there is a new episode every week or fortnight? Could be something like two sets of three girls who go to uni renting next door to each other. The studying, the lectures, the slumber parties, the scandals or affairs. Just adds something to the ever growing variety of content.

Comment

Just had a quick thought... STOP THE PRESSES !!!

Maybe you can arrange another "dildo party" but with cameras all around.

ok.... I'll go back to my corner now.

Pinky

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
            Just had a quick thought... STOP THE PRESSES !!!

Maybe you can arrange another "dildo party" but with cameras all around.

ok.... I'll go back to my corner now.

Pinky
            Ahh a fine notion from the nest of the kiwi one that with fond memories of the pictures (maybe they could be issued as part of backstage set?) I'll happily second.

tom

Comment

Originally posted by tom2c7777 View Post
              Ahh a fine notion from the nest of the kiwi one that with fond memories of the pictures (maybe they could be issued as part of backstage set?) I'll happily second.

tom
              Now for a fine idea via Masie

tom

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle View Post
                WAIT! Jacki and I recently shot 2 solo shoots with the girls flexing muscles! You have to stay. Unfortunately we haven't had a chance to shoot any GG for a while so that is still on the back-burner.
                When these videos will be available to download??

Take a look of this vid:
                Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Now imagine 2 girls doing it too...will be so exciting...what do u think abt?

Comment

Originally posted by silkenshadow View Post
                  Smiles atthe lovely Jacki, Thanks for the details may have to try it some time. I hope things are well for you and your pursuits in Amsterdam. Any idea when we will see our first GG from Amsterdam?
                  We shot GG this week, so you shouldn't have to wait too long. x

Comment

Thanks for the update, Michelle. It will definitely be interesting seeing these shoots when they go live. BTW, Merry Christmas to all of you there at Abby HQ, and have a great New Years as well!

Comment

and to you foolsfortune xx

Comment

Hi. I know that a lot of your photographer are models before. So why is not possible to do a video like: A model is doing a intimate video. As she start the photographer gets hot as she see the action and started undressing herself. The story ends in a nice session with girl/girl......

Comment

Originally posted by froggytown View Post
                          Hi. I know that a lot of your photographer are models before. So why is not possible to do a video like: A model is doing a intimate video. As she start the photographer gets hot as she see the action and started undressing herself. The story ends in a nice session with girl/girl......
                          Oh and i know just the photographer who should get in front of the camera again, cause she is a perfect woman: Michelle

Comment

I have a plan for this, though it may be passed over to a 'guest director', however much I liked my modeling days, I can safely say I wont be in front of camera at aw.com...sorry, however I am here to make all your wishes come true, so keep the ideas coming.

Comment

I have a plan for this, though it may be passed over to a 'guest director', however much I liked my modeling days, I can safely say I wont be in front of camera at aw.com...sorry, however I am here to make all your wishes come true, so keep the ideas coming.
                              Please tell me Michelle, do you get horny sometimes if you are behind the cam and see the girls in front of you?

Comment

Hey Froggy, lots of people ask me this (which is fair enough due to the sexiness of our models), but I really don't, I am so worried about getting the technical aspects and creative aspects correct, as well as trying to add variety and keep the model comfortable, there is really no time to get turned on! I think maybe being a model, I got it all out of my system before I came to shoot, which is a good thing, Jacki and I pride ourselves on our professionalism when we are working. That is not to say we don't have a bucket load of fun with girls!

MF x

Comment

Hi Michelle,
                                  thanks for your answer. It sounds very honest. If i sit in front of the screen and watch what you recorded, i forget that this is a job witch is surely Not that easy as i look. But i think seeing so beautiful Girls getting undressed and have fun very close to the Cam is so Hot and Unbelivable, that i forgot it's a job.
                                  But why doing a Video with all the Things who went wrong with the Girls?
                                  By the Way, i will Be still very nice to See you back in Front of the Cam ;-)

Comment

I know what you mean, sometimes I forget its a job too because we have so much fun on set! But at the end of the day if I don't bring back a sexy and technically good/ great shoot, the members will get mad and I may not have a job. So it's always in the back of my mind.

"But why doing a Video with all the Things who went wrong with the Girls?"
                                    - I'm not really understanding the question, can you re-phrase it?

"By the Way, i will Be still very nice to See you back in Front of the Cam ;-) "
                                    - thank you, though my days as a model are pretty much over

Comment

"But why doing a Video with all the Things who went wrong with the Girls?"
                                      - I'm not really understanding the question, can you re-phrase it
                                      I mean, why not doing a Video like your Backstage Videos, where you show things witch happen unfortunately at the set. For examaple, can´t open a bra, girls laugh so much that they can´t go on with their pleasure, or lights went off.......

Comment

OHHH sure, I promise you the next solo I shoot, I will set up an extra camera (shooting me shooting the model) and see if we can release that footage with the feature.

Comment

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

that sounds good.

So many things going wrong???

Comment

sometimes...
                                            Sometimes there is just silly stuff we say and do in between takes...

Comment

yea.. Women ;-)

I wait for your story. It will be a great pleasure.

Comment

OHHH sure, I promise you the next solo I shoot, I will set up an extra camera (shooting me shooting the model) and see if we can release that footage with the feature.
                                                Sounds great, I enjoy the backstage scenes, so more are always welcome

Bliadhna mhath ùr (Happy New Year)

slàinte mhòr

tom

Comment

If I might make another suggestion, perhaps a GG scene themed around massage would be quite nice?
                                                  Thanks

Comment

Just some random things I would like to see (more of):

Pyjamas - both the silky short type and long type
                                                    Track pants
                                                    Girls getting dressed afterwards

Comment

Originally posted by nakedfrog View Post
                                                      Just some random things I would like to see (more of):

Pyjamas - both the silky short type and long type
                                                      Track pants
                                                      Girls getting dressed afterwards
                                                      Single piece swimsuits /blush (also for DIM)

Comment

Single piece swimsuits = rad!

Comment

They're my 'thing'. One piece's are nowhere near as revealing of skin as say a two piece or a bikini, but therein lies the appeal. They're absolutely not worn to flaunt sexuality yet work in the same way as lingerie for me; they can reveal a woman's silohette, show off with absolute clarity a woman's swells, curves and crevices whilst keeping everything under wraps. Very few women would be comfortable being seen in public wearing just their lingerie or underwear, yet most are comfortable wearing a swimsuit in public that is just as reveaing and exciting for me. Ergo one of my favourite AW solo shoots on the site is Jennifer's trip to the local pool a few years back, wearing a fabulous one piece that more than does her justice. I guess the appeal of an everday, non-sexualised object/item of clothing having a sexual appeal is the dictionary definition of a fetish I guess I've held onto the hope that such an item might make a repeat appearance (after Jennifer's solo) in an IM/DIM or GG T3 for awhile now. Feels good to declare it in a thread and alarm everyone

Now back to your regularly scheduled, non-fetishistic thread.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	4302.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	26.3 KB
ID:	640083 Click image for larger version

Name:	d67f9e6f8825b88971022bc.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	6.5 KB
ID:	640084

Hi Michelle...I can already image the fun and laughter as they take turns sliding down the tarp...but,before first
                                                            rubbing each other down with Baby Oil.

You can purchase the poly-rolled plastic at any big hardware store (Home Depot...or similar). It usually
                                                            comes in 6-12 feet widths and several hundred feet long.Get the thickest you can find (6 mil.would work fine)

If indoors it must have an underlay or better still a carpet of some kind to absorb the weight of the person.Also,for extra protection the air mattress can be used.

If you intent to go ahead with this idea, PLEASE ! PLEASE ! take every pre-caution!!!

If one of the models hurts herself,it would be on my conscience for a long time...since the idea came from me.

RYL tj
                                                            Last edited by tjsunray; 4 January 2011, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Awesome Idea, damn I may even have to have a go myself in the event that we shoot it!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X