GIRL-GIRL VIDEO IDEAS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michelle View Post
    Awesome Idea, damn I may even have to have a go myself in the event that we shoot it!
    Yes Michelle !...yourself, and even try to convince Jackie and Chloe and whoever else wants to join in

...a "Slip'n Side Party"...the more the merrier.

RYL tj
    Last edited by tjsunray; 7 January 2011, 01:35 AM.

Comment

Flexing Muscles

WAIT! Jacki and I recently shot 2 solo shoots with the girls flexing muscles! You have to stay. Unfortunately we haven't had a chance to shoot any GG for a while so that is still on the back-burner.

And, so after one month, when these vids will be available to download???

Comment

I d like to suggest make videos with young girl and beauty older woman (50, 60 years old). Is it possible? What do u think?
        Take a look of these pics:

Comment

Originally posted by lcpbrazil02 View Post
          And, so after one month, when these vids will be available to download???
          We did a little with Marietta and I am just trying to find Jacki to see who the other model was, stand by...

Comment

Strap on. I would send one but am scared it might be used like showing some how to or pretending to jerk off as has been done. Would love to see a strap on used properly as God and Doc Johnson intended.

Comment

We did a little with Marietta and I am just trying to find Jacki to see who the other model was, stand by...
              Michelle, take a look of this vid, about worship muscles:
              Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Well, I must say..the last 2 Girl Girl shoots were nothing but Tier 2 if not Tier 1...my opinion...crap..I can see interspersing the Tier 1 or Tier 2 among Tier 3 GG hardcore, but not 2 in a row...I think this sucks...where is the Girl Girl hardcore? right now..in the Amsterdam Abby world...no where...

Comment

Originally posted by liberal5 View Post
                  Strap on. I would send one but am scared it might be used like showing some how to or pretending to jerk off as has been done. Would love to see a strap on used properly as God and Doc Johnson intended.
                  I don't like strap ons. I just want to see the real women. Vibrators aren't bad because they allow you to see both women. Is it really woman on woman if one is a pretend man?

Comment

Muscles...

Hi!!

And about videos of girls flexing muscles??

Comment

And about videos of girls flexing muscles??
                      Like this? http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/fitball_girls

Comment

We shot new model Karin on Wednesday and she did a lot of muscle flexing...

Comment

sometimes...
                          Sometimes there is just silly stuff we say and do in between takes...
                          You should save some of this and make up a "blooper reel" to be released on April Fools Day as a bonus, it would be fun, and it would be funny to see the reactions then you can say "Gotcha, here's the real shoot for the week"

Comment

odours

Hi first of all, thx for all the great videos, i really enjoy most of them.

I would like to see girls trying to describe the smell and taste of their partner's vulvas/vaginas; I think that would be very arousing !

Comment

Originally posted by petitefleur View Post
                              Hi first of all, thx for all the great videos, i really enjoy most of them.

I would like to see girls trying to describe the smell and taste of their partner's vulvas/vaginas; I think that would be very arousing !

During the Q&A after the shoot I've seen that question asked by Michelle and other videographers to the models, you should go back and watch the after shoots that happen after the main part.

Comment

I LOVE the female psychiatrist fantasy....but I would have it just be a normal session, talking...and they met regularly...and the sessions came to an end....they discover at their last meeting together that the energy that they feel is 'real'....scene would be so sexy...and the tension that they build over weeks of time would be electric!

Originally posted by Dekoda View Post
                                I guess the logistics might be a problem, but there are many possible situations that would make for erotic shoots.

Let's see....how about two girls who go together to do some clothes shopping......they pick out some clothes, then go and try them on. Once in the dressing room, they undress, try on the new clothes, then, when they take off the new clothes, they go for each other.

Then there is the customer who goes in for a massage. She is on the table (naked under a sheet)) being massaged. The customer gets turned on and well, you know the rest.

How about a female photographer and her assistant doing a shoot of a nude male model. Once the shoot is over and the male model leaves, the two girls are so turned on by the nude shoot that they go for each other.

A female convenience store clerk and a sexy female customer.....you can make up the rest.

A female psychiatrist talks to her female patient about the patient's sex fantasies.....only to have one in her office.

A woman cop comes upon a pair of women skinny dipping in a pond. She orders them out of the pond, and when she starts to write them a citation, well, the action begins.

A stripper is attracted to a patron of the strip club, makes a date with him.....only to find out that he is really a woman dressed as a man, and is attracted to women.

A woman has car trouble, so she takes her car to her local garage. It's late and the only mechanic still working is a woman. Once under the car to show the customer the problem, things get hot.

Jeez, this could go on forever.

Comment

I would like to see an Intimate Moments video with a model and her mother. Maybe two models could get their mothers to participate in an exchange of daughters for a hardcore video. I'm not talking incest, just togetherness.

Comment

I like the idea old and young but would say it a little bit different: Unexperienced or Newbie together with an exoerienced girl (women).
                                    My favorite in this field is Naomi E. Either the video http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/louisa_naomi_e or as a absolute favorite the http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/naomi_e_2

http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/naomi_e_2 is what I would wish to see more often

Luv Sabrina

Comment

Originally posted by Sabrina View Post
                                      I like the idea old and young but would say it a little bit different: Unexperienced or Newbie together with an exoerienced girl (women).
                                      My favorite in this field is Naomi E. Either the video http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/louisa_naomi_e or as a absolute favorite the http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/naomi_e_2

http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/naomi_e_2 is what I would wish to see more often

Luv Sabrina
                                      Found another one in that category http://abbywinters.com/shoot/ava_2

Luv Sabrina

Comment

i'm not into bondage really,but i did tie a girl to a bed like an X. i went downstairs and came back with an ice cube,i licked her clit and sucked her lips and slowly fucked her with the ice cube and licked out the water.
                                        this made her insane. so i was thinking maybe this could be something two lovely models could try.

Comment

Apologies for the long idea. I am just trying to describe it how I see it playing out but if you like you can just go with the gist of it and tweak it as you see fit.

My idea is a sex toy party.

There is a group of four friends who take it in turns hosting get togethers. It is one of the girl's turn to host and she is stuck for ideas, so decides to hold a tupperware party. However she dials the wrong number in the phone book and books a sex toy party by mistake.

(This can the before video. One of the girls making the phone call, and the other three girls at their houses getting dressed and ready.)

The girl's three friends arrive one at a time and they are seated in the lounge. Eventually the doorbell rings and in walks a smart looking business woman, dressed in a business suit holding a suitcase.

She opens the suitcase and pulls out a sex toy, much to the horror of the girl hosting it. She gives a description of the toy, and then proceeds to demonstrate it on herself for a minute or two, describing how it feels, the sensation, when best to use it etc...

At first the host's three friends are confused but they quickly get into it, to the relief of the host.

Next begins the interactive part of the sex toy party. In the suitcase are eight more sex toys and a three minute sand timer. The business woman pulls out one of the sex toys and asks for a volunteer to try it.

Once the sex toy is in the girl's hand the timer is turned over and they have three minutes. Within that time they must get comfortable, undress (For some turns they might only take their pants off. For others they may leave their undies on. And there are those turns when they fully strip.), and use the toy. They basically have to describe how it feels, what they like about it, or even what they dont like about it.

While the girl is performing the sex toy on herself, the business woman is basically listening intently, asking questions and taking notes. For the best example of what this may look like check out the second part of Tricia L's second video.

While this is going on, the other three girls can either sit and listen, or touch themselves, or smile, joke, giggle etc... but never enough to take over the scene.

Once the three minutes is over the girl must hand the sex toy back and get dressed again. The business woman then pulls out another sex toy and so it continues.

The girls should volunteer in turn so each of the four girls have had a turn before using another. This should be unscripted with no preplanning so it really is a toy pulled out at random, and one volunteering at random.

The first round of four toys should be solo - each of the girls try a toy on themselves.
                                          In the second round the girl who picks the toy must pick somebody to use it on them for the three minutes. Ideally one of the four toys would be a strap on but that can be optional. This round is more about the girl guiding the other girl, telling them what she wants (ie- when to put it in her or just to stay on the outside) as well as describing how it feels etc..

Once the second round is over the business woman wraps up the presentation, gives out her busines card and leaves.

The three girls thank the host for such a great party. One of them even comments she was worried the host would have organised something dull like a tupperware party.

In the after video the girls can just answer a standard set of questions such as favourite toy, whether or not they would buy any, do they use a toy when they masturbate etc... This can be done either one at a time or with all four girls sitting on the couch answering the questions in turn.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                            no, I would like to see two girls, one showing the muscles for another kiss...but until now, the abbywinters dont make these kind of vids...
                                            take a look for examples:
                                            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Armpit Licking..

would be nice to see videos of a girl licking the armpits of another .... watch this video for an example:

Comment

would be nice to see videos of a girl licking the armpits of another .... watch this video for an example:
                                                http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbi...lms_shortfilms
                                                funny thing is,i think that would be the weirdest video for AW. maybe in the summer with a model with hairy armpits.

Comment

More Worship muscles, take a look:

Comment

for girl-girl action
                                                    - a hard workout in the gym, weights and running machine
                                                    followed by
                                                    - hot action in the sauna

Comment

In latest Girl-Girl shoots, it seems that only one of the two video cameras do closeups.
                                                      The second video camera seems to be only used to show a wide angle. Because of that, there is no closeup from one point of view.

In older videos, there wasn't the feeling of two different cameras : each one would film in closeups and in wide angle.

Comment

Chloe B and Nichole!!!!!!!!

Comment

WELL!!! finally found my new password!!! now i gotta find the dough to renew subscrition!!

hello, everyone!

also, i need instructions on how to get the vids to work...no more fast streaming???

i am pretty sick but so glad to be back..

dancer.

Comment

[QUOTE=wannadance;37

i am pretty sick but so glad to be back..

dancer.[/QUOTE]

Hey there dancer, glad to see you back.

Comment

Dancer! good to see your smilin' post.

The best (highest quality) way to view videos, is just to download them and watch them as they run from your computer. Or every video has a small lower quality file called an FLV that will stream nicely and provide a smaller but nice viewing expericence.
                                                              Here is the AW FAQ with specifics...
                                                              Account & Billing DVD Orders Fetish Pages and Clams Join Site Guide Organisational PPS Technical Video & Audio

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X