Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: GIRL-GIRL VIDEO IDEAS

Plenty To Say
    Nanaimo. Vancouver Island British Columbia
    I havent been on the boards for awhile but I wanted to comment on some of chief's interesting post. for myself, I dont agree there is not enough passion in the girl/girl shoots...I find there is a lot...check out the Aletta and Klara shoot...beautiful...I loved it...and any gg shoot with Carmina is always passionate...I love all the new models Abby has...and are showing...it has taken a while but Abby has found great new models......I love the beautiful Gaby...check out her shoots and how about Misha...I could go on and on...with all the ones I like....and I checked my archive of shoots from when Abby was in Aus.....not all those shoots had passion the chief is seeking either...it just depends on the models...and actually I liked the pov camera idea..I thinks it was enjoyable....and the models seem to enjoy it...all in all I am enjoying Abby in Holland.....
    Robert

Posting Champion
    IslanderRobert, I think you have hit several nails fairly and squarely on the head there! Very well put!

凧ちゃん

Plenty To Say
    Nanaimo. Vancouver Island British Columbia
    Thanks tc.....

Girl / Girl club venue!

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle View Post
    I love organization. Please submit your GG ideas to this thread. Try not to deviate from what we are talking about. We have a great new plan for your ideas, they will be reviewed then placed into our system for shooters to take out and deliver...GO!
    I wana do a Girl/Girl shoot with that club/Bar idea. Sneaking off into the bathroom and the camera can come with us )), who's up for it?

Got any Creative Shoot Ideas?

Hello

If you guys have any creative shoot ideas. For instance, I saw a preview of a G/G shoot where bodypaint was involved, and food, and Silvie's solo shoot with the lights...all looked wow, fun, and inspiring.

If you guys have any imaginative ideas that you'd like to see me...or me and another model bringing to life in 3D... then please post them here. I'd love to physically create you're innovative and inspiring concepts!

Sidenote#
    Refreshing stimuli assists me in achieving better orgasms!
    haha Lol.

Plenty To Say
    I would love to see some girl or girl/girl in the water (Pool, River etc...)
    Even i would like to see a Orgy with 4 girls... (Older stuff is with 3 girls)
    Some bondage????
    I love that old one here:
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Something in the river, or beach..

Love some bondage..you can bondage with a lot of things...

A mudd pool..

Posting Champion
    Haven't had any queefers in quite awile, that I'd been aware of. AW had been home to some mighty loud and proud queefers such as Sahara and Joan

Plenty To Say
    Why not carian??
    If you want....

Quote Originally Posted by froggytown View Post
    Why not carian??
    If you want....
    A mudd pool, bondage, beach, river?
    Or just everything?

I WILL!!!

Wields limited power
    A bit like THIS but with mud ? Or something that looks like mud anyway, chocolate would work and is MUCH nicer to taste

Quote Originally Posted by Frans View Post
    A bit like THIS but with mud ? Or something that looks like mud anyway, chocolate would work and is MUCH nicer to taste
    Mud wrestling is really cool...hihi
    Hmm but i love chocolate...and taste much nicer, like you said..

But i think mudd is much cooler..because chocolate is so standard..hihi...

I'd Love chocolate or any type of food involved. (as I mentioned in my new thread about a sex party)

I also would LOVE water, even shower, bath tub... Pool or best of all JACUZzIII !! My favorite place ever!

Bondage.. I mean, I Like the idea of handcuffs and blindfolds... but not sure about bondage, and the torture images above put me off LOL.

Not sure if abby will do river because you'd have to come out of the water, since they love close ups

However, My other option that just popped into my head is a BEACH! I'd also love that. Love being naked in the sun, and an orgasm always comes better in the sunshine, with the rhythm of the waaaaves.

Wrestling's fun lol, in chocolate and cream... and everytime you get pinned down, you have to remove an item of clothing? so considering we'll probably be in bikinis... 4 pins and it's time to then get busy unless there's more than 2 of us...in which case, we should tag team.. 2 on 2 or something...hahaha...

Someone ( a member ) should suggest this one to Kylie and Masie on the members and staff section for shoot ideas I may add this to the staff and models section.

Plenty To Say
    Quote Originally Posted by carian View Post
    A mudd pool, bondage, beach, river?
    Or just everything?

I WILL!!!
    Me too.....
    Can't be quick enough to see you..

Froggytown;

It should be great when I can do one of these thing in my shoot...

So got my fingers crossed..hihi

Plenty To Say
    We will see...
    I know you do your best.....

Plenty To Say
    I will stay at your side if you do this shots.........

Plenty To Say
    Don't be embarrest, i be a nice quite good old man...

girl-girl episodes where the girls try kamasutra positions chosen in the book Lesbian Sex 101 by Jude Schell.

look Chloe B & Lailie when Lailie try tribbing is so sweet.

Still Exploring
    I want to see girl/girl video's with love making,passioate kissing (snogging) closeness,connection between models,mouth to mouth,even tonges and hot breathing,just like most of the video's 2010 and back.
    pretty please

Toys. There just aren't enough G/G shoots involving the ladies using toys on each other... or themselves!

Wields limited power
    Quote Originally Posted by rfkjunior View Post
    Toys. There just aren't enough G/G shoots involving the ladies using toys on each other... or themselves!
    There are solo and intimate moment shoots with toys. What would you expect a toy to add to a g/g shoot ?

Quote Originally Posted by rfkjunior View Post
    There are solo and intimate moment shoots with toys. What would you expect a toy to add to a g/g shoot ?
    I think the girls using toys on each other would be incredibly hot

Posting Champion
    Gosh, it's hard to image the girl/girl shoots much better that they are. Here is something that occurs to me. During cunnilingus and 69, I think it is great when the models can use pillows to elevate the bum of the girl on the bottom. It gets the action up into the light a little bit.

I mentioned this as something I loved about this shoot.
    http://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulle...l=1#post390810

Wields limited power
    I guess the other girl in that 69 might also like a (thick) pillow, she has to reach up after all

Enjoys It Here
    If I could get you to do an awsome video, get Tiff and Aletta, that would be awsome.

I see that Chloe B is back aw has to get her to do a scene with Lacie that would be the hottest scene ever, or even better a threesome with LaCie and Nicole.

I'd like to volunteer myself for any ideas I'd love to try something new and interesting.
    G/G is hot and sexy and if I can add anything to it using your ideas I will!

Plenty To Say
    What about a g/g with Cloe B and Kylie H ? They have fun on her bed, and the room beside them is filled with Arianna and Eveline. The noice which they hear make them curious and so they took a look through the window. They love what they see and so they start also having pleasure..... And Cloe and Kylie let them in, and so they watching each other having fun.....

One question: Did AW ever took an idea from this thread and does a shot?????

Girl/girl young-mature

I would like to see a girl/girl shoot between a young woman (20-25 years) and a mature woman (30-40 years) similar to the Analyn/Fenna video. Because I think it's very interesting to see the difference between the girls on video and to see how they intercact. No other site in the world do a thing like that and it would be a great innovation for Abby Winters.......

Please do that.........

Wields limited power
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylandog View Post
    I would like to see a girl/girl shoot between a young woman (20-25 years) and a mature woman (30-40 years) similar to the Analyn/Fenna video. Because I think it's very interesting to see the difference between the girls on video and to see how they intercact. No other site in the world do a thing like that and it would be a great innovation for Abby Winters.......
    Ermm... I'm quite sure there are several sites who do that actually. I think Girlfriends Films pretty much started based on that concept, there used to be a link to them on the AW site ('friends' section) but I can't find it right now. Anyway, the older/younger idea isn't new. Doesn't mean it's not fun to watch though

Then again, I don't see the mentioned Analyn/Fenna shoot as matching that request, never thought of either as older/younger. They both look quite young to me

I know.....but there is a tag called "hottest over 30".......at least you can try and see what happens

Plenty To Say
    I am dreaming of threesome with Ana B , Adrianna and Mercedes.....

A love story in Abbywinters office: 1 film with 7 scenes involving 3 AbbyWinters staff Girl1 (G1) - Girl2 (G2) - Girl3 (G3)
    (not in order Masie, Kylie H, Misha) and 3 (or more) AbbyWinters Models: AWM1-AWM2-AWM3

Pitch:
    2 abbywinters staff are engaged each other the third one is free and hav lot of "activities" the Girls2 is interested in the third girl (G3)

Scenes:
    S1: G1 and G2 passion emotional intimacy
    S2: G3 and AWM1 hot
    S3: G3 and AWM2 or more hot
    S4: G1 and G2 G2 think about G3
    S5: G3 and G2
    S6: G3 and AWm3 what disapointing 4 G2
    S7: G1 and G2 relationship continue

Still Exploring
    how about a kind of documentary style video... kind of sexual education video maybe... one girls is explaining the female body of the other girl to the camera and start turning their on by rubbing ....
    could be funny and maybe a turn on for the models...

Still Exploring

spanish

Hi

Is it possible that the spanish girls speak in spanish when talking to each other or having sex? That would be very nice. You could have subtitles for folks that do not know spanish.

That would be a real turn on listenning to those girls talking in their native language. I hope you are able to consider this idea.

Regards