No announcement yet.

GIRL-GIRL VIDEO IDEAS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

copy the Australian videos,the giselle/patience carly t/zasha any of the fotina,go back and do it how it was.

Comment

more passion (as a mystery voice once said) more naked mouth to mouth kissing/petting/snogging (naked means all clothes offf in this instance :P )

in short,straight forward naked sex wth a ot of mouth to mouth kissing.
      Last edited by chiefbrody10; 21 July 2012, 02:28 AM.

Comment

so the new girl/girl Merel & Samantha-Jane,they start messing with hat cams ? this is my exact point,why are you looking for gimmicks ? whats wrong with straight sex ? you wouldn t do this in a boy/girl shoot so why do the girl/girl videos have these pointless distractions ?

Comment

Here's an idea,film a girl/girl video using the same format as a boy/girl video.

Comment

Originally posted by chiefbrody10 View Post
            Here's an idea,film a girl/girl video using the same format as a boy/girl video.
            Which is what? With format you mean setup, or doing a shoot with girls which are a real-life couple ?

If the latter, I'm sure staff will happily shoot such a couple but they are rather hard to find.

Comment

Frans do you really not know what im saying ?

use the same set up,yes,film the exact same way,take as much care and interest,i watched a gir/girl today and didn t like it,there was no atmosphere,they barely kissed (is there some sort of 10 second only rule in holland for girl/girl kissing i don t know about?) then they started playing with gimmick hats,it wasn t about sex ,it was about how far they are prepared to go and then distractions from the fact.,and that seems to be the new girl/girl format,i haven t started watching them all yet but the ones i have seen have that,thats it ? feeling
              ,they just shipped in a new staff member from Australia,why didn t jilly,carly t,giselle,navah,hannah,gabrielle etc come as well,it would be worth the ticket

this site is going boy/girl,all the passion,intensity,and behind the camera atmosphere are being devoted on these videos,the girl/girl outnumber only 3/1 now,but clearly do not have the same concentration.

Comment

I think your comments are a little harsh.... I'm sure all AWHQ, models and shooters are putting in as much effort and passion as they always have into the G/G shoots. I think we are just going through a period now where they are listening to many of the members that have posted in this very thread that want all these different scenarios or ideas for a G/G shoot. Which may result in them trying to do too much on certain G/G shoots. But once that's taken away I have always found the sex still very good full of passion and reality.

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                I personally would prefer that there was no forced scenario, fine line before it turns into a "private" style acting shoot. My preferrence would be that the girls are just let loose with no direction at all, so we see something as real as it can be with cameras and lights all around.

In saying that and to slightly contradict myself, I did enjoy the Keilyn and Larisa M where they didn't see each other before the shoot so we got the excitement nervous build up and then straight into it. I don't know if the fact the video was done first on that one so we got to see that nervous energy and excitement when normally its relieved during the stills.

not being alot of help I know... just sharing the ramblings of my confused mind.

Pinky
                I stand by my original post on this thread. But Chief.. check out some of these shoots... Hopefully they are more to your liking.. maybe but with the kissing as it's not something that I have concentrated on but for chemistry and passion I think they are winners.

Can't post them right now as the site seems be misbehaving and giving me a 404 error on the shoots I wanted to go into... so will post them shortly.

Comment

Pinkeyes,i just watched Chervana & Dahlia that was the,''one year ago'on the front page,these video's are fantastic,they are what abby winters is all about,,but it is a year ago,(is it the loss of michelle flynn thats the problem here ? was that patience ? and is she a girls girl ?) show me a recent girl/girl that is like this,please,i still believe the girl/girl video's have become a secondary quick romp because the all female shooting staff are waiting to get to the big main event that is the boy video's,i predicted this would happen 5 years ago,i need to be proved wrong,

Comment

Check out Carmina & Kaylee tell me what you think see if I'm on the right page for what you are looking for.

Michelle Flynn's "models" name was/is Patience and you are also correct Michelle is a girls girl... She left AW and got married to Liandra in Spain before returning to OZ. I think I can say that... I'm pretty sure mentioned that in her thread. Frans please delete if I'm wrong.

Comment

thats a nice video pink,its on track.
                      I watched an annabelle lee last night with fenna,that was really nice as well

michelle + liandra getting married,that is really nice to hear,that made me smile,hope their happy

Comment

I havent been on the boards for awhile but I wanted to comment on some of chief's interesting post. for myself, I dont agree there is not enough passion in the girl/girl shoots...I find there is a lot...check out the Aletta and Klara shoot...beautiful...I loved it...and any gg shoot with Carmina is always passionate...I love all the new models Abby has...and are showing...it has taken a while but Abby has found great new models......I love the beautiful Gaby...check out her shoots and how about Misha...I could go on and on...with all the ones I like....and I checked my archive of shoots from when Abby was in Aus.....not all those shoots had passion the chief is seeking either...it just depends on the models...and actually I liked the pov camera idea..I thinks it was enjoyable....and the models seem to enjoy it...all in all I am enjoying Abby in Holland.....
                        Robert

Comment

IslanderRobert, I think you have hit several nails fairly and squarely on the head there! Very well put!

凧ちゃん

Comment

Thanks tc.....

Comment

Girl / Girl club venue!

Originally posted by Michelle View Post
                              I love organization. Please submit your GG ideas to this thread. Try not to deviate from what we are talking about. We have a great new plan for your ideas, they will be reviewed then placed into our system for shooters to take out and deliver...GO!
                              I wana do a Girl/Girl shoot with that club/Bar idea. Sneaking off into the bathroom and the camera can come with us )), who's up for it?

Comment

Got any Creative Shoot Ideas?

Hello

If you guys have any creative shoot ideas. For instance, I saw a preview of a G/G shoot where bodypaint was involved, and food, and Silvie's solo shoot with the lights...all looked wow, fun, and inspiring.

If you guys have any imaginative ideas that you'd like to see me...or me and another model bringing to life in 3D... then please post them here. I'd love to physically create you're innovative and inspiring concepts!

Sidenote#
                                Refreshing stimuli assists me in achieving better orgasms!
                                haha Lol.

Comment

I would love to see some girl or girl/girl in the water (Pool, River etc...)
                                  Even i would like to see a Orgy with 4 girls... (Older stuff is with 3 girls)
                                  Some bondage????
                                  I love that old one here:
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Something in the river, or beach..

Love some bondage..you can bondage with a lot of things...

A mudd pool..

Comment

Haven't had any queefers in quite awile, that I'd been aware of. AW had been home to some mighty loud and proud queefers such as Sahara and Joan

Comment

Why not carian??
                                        If you want....

Comment

Originally posted by froggytown View Post
                                          Why not carian??
                                          If you want....
                                          A mudd pool, bondage, beach, river?
                                          Or just everything?

I WILL!!!

Comment

A bit like THIS but with mud ? Or something that looks like mud anyway, chocolate would work and is MUCH nicer to taste

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                              A bit like THIS but with mud ? Or something that looks like mud anyway, chocolate would work and is MUCH nicer to taste
                                              Mud wrestling is really cool...hihi
                                              Hmm but i love chocolate...and taste much nicer, like you said..

But i think mudd is much cooler..because chocolate is so standard..hihi...

Comment

I'd Love chocolate or any type of food involved. (as I mentioned in my new thread about a sex party)

I also would LOVE water, even shower, bath tub... Pool or best of all JACUZzIII !! My favorite place ever!

Bondage.. I mean, I Like the idea of handcuffs and blindfolds... but not sure about bondage, and the torture images above put me off LOL.

Not sure if abby will do river because you'd have to come out of the water, since they love close ups

However, My other option that just popped into my head is a BEACH! I'd also love that. Love being naked in the sun, and an orgasm always comes better in the sunshine, with the rhythm of the waaaaves.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                                  Wrestling's fun lol, in chocolate and cream... and everytime you get pinned down, you have to remove an item of clothing? so considering we'll probably be in bikinis... 4 pins and it's time to then get busy unless there's more than 2 of us...in which case, we should tag team.. 2 on 2 or something...hahaha...

Someone ( a member ) should suggest this one to Kylie and Masie on the members and staff section for shoot ideas I may add this to the staff and models section.

Comment

Originally posted by carian View Post
                                                    A mudd pool, bondage, beach, river?
                                                    Or just everything?

I WILL!!!
                                                    Me too.....
                                                    Can't be quick enough to see you..

Comment

Froggytown;

It should be great when I can do one of these thing in my shoot...

So got my fingers crossed..hihi

Comment

We will see...
                                                        I know you do your best.....

Comment

Comment

I will stay at your side if you do this shots.........

Comment

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X