X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Rachel E

New Model: Rachel E
    Attached Files

A very nice shoot of a beautiful new model.

Comment

whowser what acutie ,just when you think you've seen the best up pops another beauty for contention ,I thought I seen it all ,apparently not still likeing what I"M seeing , a hint of Julia b maybe ,more than
      Last edited by sterling3; 29 September 2010, 01:33 AM. Reason: afterthought

Comment

Rachel E is very beautiful...this entire shoot is beautiful. I love the lighting.

Comment

Very nice, somehow she reminds me of Julia B.

Comment

Simply beautiful

Wow...this is the best photo shoot for a long long time. A wonderful feeling of beauty in these photos. I look forward to her video and to hear her talk. What a beautiful girl. Makes it all worth being a member.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
              Yes Sir, I can see a resemblance with Rachel and Julia especially here...

This picture is so beautiful, Rachel doing her hair with her pretty hands...

Someone had made a tag called "hands in hair", who enjoys shots like that.

Rachel is the latest great beauty that we are privileged to see on our screens!

Oh, and that Jacki sure does beautiful work!

Comment

Yeah, Jacki sure does a good job! Another shoot with infinity: it ends like it starts, I love that.

And Rachel is a very nice, colorful model. Thank you, again, everybody.

Comment

Thanks so much for including the dressing room sequence at the end. I love to see girls putting on their bras. And taking them off, of course.

Comment

Rachel writes "I love showing people my body..." and I'm very glad she does. This is an enchanting imageset, Rachel is a vision of loveliness in her sun blessed room, the mauve of her dress and the turquoise of underwear, complement splendidly her complexion and luxuriant cascading tresses. With a confident, insouciant grace and and elegance, Rachel moves about on the bed and room undressing most seductively, delicious nuances of sunlight and shade dancing across her she does so, accentuating, as if that were needed or indeed possible her beauteousness. A beauteousness that Jacki eloquently captures and presents to marvellous effect and in so doing, does full justice to Rachel. The set contains a delightful little twist at the end as Rachel dons once more those garments so recently and pleasurably removed. My thanks to Jacki, the team and Rachel for this imageset that such a joy to view.

tom
                    Last edited by tom2c7777; 29 September 2010, 04:39 AM.

Comment

Absolutely freeeeakkking AWESOME! Rachel E, you're stunning! Rob x

Comment

Beautiful beautiful girl. But once again, and for the 10000th time, this way of taking off a bra is the LEAST sexy of anything you could choose.

Comment

Rach says her bum is her best feature, I can't say I'd argue that point. Overall she looks good enough to eat from all sides and every angle. Very sexy girl, hopefully she did a few more shoots while in Canberra!

Originally posted by Stonefly View Post
                          Beautiful beautiful girl. But once again, and for the 10000th time, this way of taking off a bra is the LEAST sexy of anything you could choose.
                          Stonefly, I think I know what you speak of. You like the unclasp, drop straps, slowly pull the cups down to free the marvelous orbs. Not the unclasp, drop straps, hold bra to breast, pull bra away quick method. Do you know of some AW videos where the girls remove bras with the prior method?

Comment

a hint of Julia b maybe ,more than and thats something very good

Comment

How come there are two vids that look identical to me?

Comment

Originally posted by intalam View Post
                                How come there are two vids that look identical to me?
                                'cos they are ?? I'll ask HQ to remove one, even though it's a nice vid to watch

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
                                  Stonefly, I think I know what you speak of. You like the unclasp, drop straps, slowly pull the cups down to free the marvelous orbs. Not the unclasp, drop straps, hold bra to breast, pull bra away quick method. Do you know of some AW videos where the girls remove bras with the prior method?
                                  Actually, I have several favorites already outlined several places on the Boards over the years (could go back and find them I suppose). But my favorite, and the one I NEVER see is where they unhook in back and then (viewed from the side while the girl is leaning over or on her elbows...) pull up in the front from the middle of the band. In this way her breasts slide out of their confinement and assume their natural shape. This cupping and un-cupping motion is the most sexy thing in the world to me. I also like situations where the bra is unhooked in back and then allowed to rise up and gradually expose the breasts viewed from the front... with the bra hanging loose in front of them. I can remember from the most pleasurable of past times, feeling under the bra and feeling both the touch of the bra and these wonderful breasts. I could go on and on. But the bottom line is that breasts are wonderful. Bras are wonderful. And the combination of them is super wonderful. I cannot say that the AW girls are 'told' what to do. But it does seem like from viewing hundreds of them. Literally hundreds over the five years I've been a member. That nearly every single model does this act in almost the identical same way. Unhook in back, clutch the bra to the body, then pull it off and throw it away. The law of averages says this couldn't happen every single time by chance! No, I've never tallied the videos where it's done the other way, but they are very few. I love the sight of breasts hanging and there are several favorites lists of these. I especially like slow and heavy swaying (not jiggling and not flopping). This is intoxicating.

Comment

A splendid video that exudes a palpable sense of playfulness and fun, to wit; Rachel saying hello to her vagina and later pulling her legs legs back, opening to a V, amidst laughter. Earlier Rachel tells of her exhibitionist nature, delightful putting words into practice, slowly, caressingly disrobing, allowing sunlight and shade gleefully to dance upon her gorgeous form. A symphony of beauty, colour, movement and light all admirably captured by Michelle in a video prodigiously endowed with fine scenes shot from all angles and distances, those from below as Rachel stands on the, bed back to the wall, one leg propped on bedstead being particularly fine examples. My thanks to Michelle, the team and Rachel for a video that is a delight to watch and listen to.

tom

Stonefly, perhaps take advantage of Michelle's asking for shoot ideas.
                                    Last edited by tom2c7777; 30 September 2010, 05:35 AM. Reason: play

Comment

Isn't it wonderful that a stunningly beautiful woman like Rachel is prepared to display herself in such explicit detail? Great photography and videography. An outstanding highly erotic set. Let's hope this kind of standard is not diminished in any way by the move to Europe.

Comment

Rachel E is just an absolutely stunning woman. I just saw her pics for the first time this morning, and I can't wait to see more of her.

The paw print tattoos on her left shoulder are just adorable, and I would love to meet Rachel someday.

Comment

Yes, I can see a certain delicious likeness. But at the same time this gal has a delectable look and style and visual feel all of her very own.

凧ちゃん

Comment

Taken with her striking face, beautiful mouth, lovely long hair. Sure, as Rachel E says, she has a "really great arse" but those legs and boobs aren't too bad either. Nice interview, I could listen to her playful Aussie laugh all day.

Rachel E: "I've only really got a good body for a certain amount of time so I want to share it with everybody." The first part is very true so thanks so much for sharing (so explicitly) Rachel E.

Comment

Wonderful new model. Thank you AW to find us such stunning girls.

Comment

hey, me too!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                Working...
                                                X