Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Katia & Tamra (Girl-Girl Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Ahh the power of words, amply indeed eagerly demonstrated. It is good to see that D. H. Lawrence has not lost his power to lasciviously ‘inspire’, we shall soon, I imagine, be enlightened but in the meantime one is given to wonder which of his works Tamra was reciting, mayhap some verses from ‘Rose of all the World’

[…]By all the blood of the rose-bush into being -
    Strange, that the urgent will in me, to set
    My mouth on hers in kisses, and so softly
    To bring together two strange sparks, beget[…]

[…]Blossom, my darling, blossom, be a rose
    Of roses unchidden and purposeless; a rose
    For rosiness only, without an ulterior motive;
    For me it is more than enough if the flower unclose

Whatever, they certainly worked their magic; most assuredly aided by the gorgeous vision that is Tamra. Upon viewing this set a word comes to mind which alas, cannot legitimately be applied, this being mellifluous, a word redolent of a flowing smoothness, softness, warmth, honey languorously dripping from a spoon, softly yielding… Attributes that this set surely possesses in its aura of amiable (very amiable) companionship as Katia and Tamra intimately get to know each other, two beautiful girls enfolded in a delightful consonance of colour and light. The passion of poetry seamlessly succumbing to the passion of desire, bodies yielding, melding to each other, two becoming one.
    In a splendid series of compositions this set admirably captures that aura. My thanks to all concerned, Katia and Tamara especially for a set that is delight to view.

tom
    Last edited by tom2c7777; 6 October 2010, 02:47 PM. Reason: enlightened

Comment

I did not seeing the video on the coming attraction Will we get to see it??

Comment

Originally posted by silkenshadow View Post
        I did not seeing the video on the coming attraction Will we get to see it??
        K & T are not missing on the latest update panel. The sexy cuties videos are at.
        The sensual side of these two beauties comes out for their latest shoot. Tamra reciting DH Larence poetry to Katia in the bedroom sets the scene; it follows with a glance, a smile, then soft lips burning with desire meet and their bodies rush for more.They hold each other close, feeling the warmth grow between their legs, until they can't hold back and their tongues begin to lick and explore swollen clits.

Comment

The aura ofamiable (very amiable) companionship evident in the stills is clearly to the fore in this splendid video. The girls with a quiet relaxed but intense passion come together on the bed where with hands and mouths, fingers and tongues they proceed to explore and savour each other, scaling the very summits of arousal, breathily, vocally so. The video features something delectably different as sated and resting side by side from their earlier sexertions they begin to kiss caress and fondle, Katia bestowing caresses of the most intimate nature on herself. Tamra follows suit, we are then treated to a marvellous vision as they, casting glances and occasional longer looks towards each other, indulge themselves to the full and beyond, for with smiles and sexy whispers the insatiable duo come together once again. To use Tamra’s words the “Pretty damn good” video is splendidly topped off by a witty after. Michelle succeeds wonderfully in producing and presenting a video that is an absolute delight to watch and listen to and for which my thanks are due to her, the team, Katia and Tamra.

tom

Comment

Great set with two adorable girls.

Comment

Now that was hot and fun to watch! Wow! More!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X