New Model: Gretchen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

????
    Please explain. Is she available in other sites. I like AW because 'MOST' of their models are available only on this site because they are not fake and airbrushed.
    Originally posted by hannibalhorn View Post
    It looks like another model from another site and one of my favourites. Im very confident that the one quality AW set wil be far better than the couple of thousand average pictures I seen before. I did wonder what she would look like in a quality set and know I will get to know! Am I allowed to say she is "Zazie" on the other site for those who hadnt noticed? Interesting that Satine kept her name from the other place but "Gretchen" changed hers.

Comment

Originally posted by GretchenAW View Post
      Thanks for asking - cause I've been wondering about this as well: I'm rather 21 than 18. (But to be fully honest I turned 22 today.)
      Happy Birthday!! 2 and twenty on Friday the 13th that this month falls on a Wednesday. Definitely Good Luck for all of us. Thank you for gracing our "pages".

I do have one small problem however. Your pictures were so hot that the middle of my monitor melted! Who is going to pay for a new one? I don't remember if I was viewing your bountiful breasts, beautiful bush or delicious derrière when the meltdown occurred.

I look forward to seeing and hearing a lot more from you, Miss G.

Hugs (I wish), Big Spud

Comment

Gretchen made her own 'models speak' thread here: http://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=13079 , do feel free to visit that one as well!

Comment

Great shoot. What we do when we're horny!! http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/gre...344#middlewrap
          All I can say is "horny" can put us at our best, if you think about it.

Comment

Thanks for asking - cause I've been wondering about this as well: I'm rather 21 than 18. (But to be fully honest I turned 22 today.)
            Happy Birthday... I hope you have a wonderful days. Do you have anything special planned??

Pinky

Comment

Well this certainly kicks off the Amsterdam shoots with a bang. What a beautiful young woman. We are so spoiled!

Comment

Welcome to AW Gretchen, a Lovely shoot to start the new era. Sure hope you are planning to do some more. You are a delight.

Comment

One giga and five hundrends mega of real HD delight. Gretchen's pics and vid didn't disappoint any of my expectations about AW.com's first shoot in Europe, and I strongly hope to see more of her in the near future. Gretchen is so intriguing, feminine and hot. Definitely a new AW.com's favorite Model. A big thank you Gretchel and thanks AW.

P.S. Hello Michelle, Gretchen's first solo confirms me I needn't post any suggestion, or idea, about your videos: once again, you're my second self, already

Comment

Wow! What a beauty! Very cute and she has an incredible figure.

Comment

Does Gretchen remind anyone else of Gabby, say five years ago? I kept wondering, "Haven't I seen this woman here before?"

Comment

Gretchen is a fine addition to the AW clan. A classy and comprehensive stills set and Gretchen gives us maximum sexiness for the video. (I'll wait and see how the jokey banter of the Aussie video interviews is going to travel to Amsterdam. )

Comment

Originally posted by lpadges View Post
                          Does Gretchen remind anyone else of Gabby, say five years ago? I kept wondering, "Haven't I seen this woman here before?"
                          That was my initial reaction to seeing her preview pic. "Wow! A fair-skinned blonde Gabrielle!" I hope you take that as a compliment Gretchen! She was basically my introduction to AW and the very first of my "favorites". You do have charms all your own though! Hopefully we'll see more shoots from you in the days to come. What a fantastic introduction to the new era of AW!!

Comment

Hearty Welcome!

Thank you, Gretchen! This entire production was a treat in different ways, starting with you, of course! (Welcome!!!) Your body is healthy, beautifully proportioned, magnificent! We all know that those of us who wear glasses are superior and better lovers. You handled a slightly awkward "theme" with good spirit and skill. Your English is excellent. Your self-enjoyment was absolutely compelling. Moving on, the set was beautiful. I hope it's yours. If not, I'll see what I can do.

As to the rather forward comment, above, about having seen you elsewhere, you handled that subscriber with patience and grace. Hopefully, you will see that the very fact that his post was allowed to remain reflects the measure of openness and "reality" Garion tries, hard, to permit and, nearly, flourish. This, in turn, makes the Abby Winters team essentially unique in the industry and is a reason we hope you will have a long, successful, and enjoyable run with the team!

Oh! And finally, the "veterans" around here will know I mean it as a high compliment when I offer that you remind me of one of Abby's greatest treasures from a few years ago, "Gabrielle" who is bright, witty, and beautiful, much missed!
                            img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://us-g4.abbywinters.com/content/Gabrielle/gabrielle_portrait.jpg

Comment

I"ve seen [/I]A lookalike that is so similar to Gretchen ,25 years ago every thing was close to her from top to bottom ,but most people have a double somewhere in the world ,even if you dont think so -you may get a surpise some day
                              Last edited by sterling3; 15 October 2010, 03:24 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by kar0O1O View Post
                                One giga and five hundrends mega of real HD delight. Gretchen's pics and vid didn't disappoint any of my expectations about AW.com's first shoot in Europe, and I strongly hope to see more of her in the near future. Gretchen is so intriguing, feminine and hot. Definitely a new AW.com's favorite Model. A big thank you Gretchel and thanks AW.

P.S. Hello Michelle, Gretchen's first solo confirms me I needn't post any suggestion, or idea, about your videos: once again, you're my second self, already
                                I am glad you are pleased, but do remember I value your input. I guess it's easy When you have an awesome model like Gretchen to work with...

Comment

Yes, Patience, Gretchen is awesome indeed! And I know you do value our input: that's a rare and great opportunity for all of AW.com's members (me included). Thanks again!
                                  x

Comment

Originally posted by BigSpud View Post
                                    Happy Birthday!! 2 and twenty on Friday the 13th that this month falls on a Wednesday. Definitely Good Luck for all of us. Thank you for gracing our "pages".

Hugs (I wish), Big Spud
                                    May I add a little comment to yours? Although I'm born on a Thursday, I still chose the 13th as my personal lucky day. Especially if it falls on a Friday! I simply thought why not being a step ahead of fortune and turning the unavoidable fact into something positive?! Cause it's up to us to decide which mood we want to be, isn't it?

Comment

To be fully honest, at first I was a little surprised about the comparison with Gabrielle. I just asked myself, how can a girl with black hair look like me? But after I had a short glance on her body, I soon understood. So, yes, I'm going to take it as a compliment!

And from now on you'll find me on my thread... (here: http://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=13079)
                                      Last edited by GretchenAW; 16 October 2010, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lpadges View Post
                                        Thank you. That was bothering me (but not very much!!) Good catch.

Comment

What a wonderful and re-assuring start to the Amsterdam shoots. Very abby winters, looks like I'll be continuing my subscription
                                          Thanks Gretchen
                                          About the comparison to Gabrielle, I could swear I saw Gabrielle the other day in a supermarket, I'll refrain from saying where abouts, (totally made my day). I suppose it might have been someone who looks amazingly similar, but if it was her, she's still super hot, and currently has awesome coloured hair.

Comment

May I add a little comment to yours? Although I'm born on a Thursday, I still chose the 13th as my personal lucky day. Especially if it falls on a Friday! I simply thought why not being a step ahead of fortune and turning the unavoidable fact into something positive?! Cause it's up to us to decide which mood we want to be, isn't it?
                                            Yes, Yes, YES! Someone who "gets it". Abraham Lincoln said that people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be. It is only a small segment of the population who really KNOW that to be the case and live it. Glad to find out that you are one of those (and so sexy too).

Cheers, hugs, smiles, BigSpud
                                            Last edited by BigSpud; 16 October 2010, 01:44 PM. Reason: Emphasis in original quote is BigSpud's

Comment

Oh yes, wonderful. Glasses, curves, blonde bush, pink pussy. Clearly Gretchen is someone who loves showing off. Lovely indeed.

Comment

Great video

Not seen the photos - but this video was really excellent! Well done guys and gals!

Comment

Fantastic first set in Europe. What a beautiful girl !

Comment

Gretchen looks very much like a German Telenovela Star

Gretchen looks very much like the german telenovela star Alexandra Neldel in her roll als Lisa Plenske in "Verliebt in Berlin" - > "beloved in berlin"
                                                    http://www.planet-wissen.de/kultur_m...elenovelas.jsp

Comment

Originally posted by Doendrub View Post
                                                      Gretchen looks very much like the german telenovela star Alexandra Neldel in her roll als Lisa Plenske in "Verliebt in Berlin" - > "beloved in berlin"
                                                      http://www.planet-wissen.de/kultur_m...elenovelas.jsp
                                                      I have to admit that is quite a similarity. Good catch and I see Gretchen has lured another lurker out of the closet. Welcome to the boards. I first read your name as Do End Run.....

BigSpud..

Comment

Hello BigSpud,

my nick Doendrub is a Tibetan one, means "a person who reaches its destination".
                                                        Greatings from Germany
                                                        Doendrub

Comment

Originally posted by Doendrub View Post
                                                          Hello BigSpud,

my nick Doendrub is a Tibetan one, means "a person who reaches its destination".
                                                          Greatings from Germany
                                                          Doendrub
                                                          And the destination is Abbywinters.com.....

Anywhere close to darling Gretchen in the east?

Comment

I love the idea of Gretchen reading the letter she's writing to a lover.... Very sweet. Her accent is great. The sheer sensuality of it is pretty awesome. Nice bra too! Lovely curves. Thanks for doing this.

Comment

You know, there is one thing (among others!), that makes this a really good video. Gretchen never looks at us; it's as if she doesn't know anyone is watching. She isn't really 'modeling'. I think this has great appeal, but, different strokes for different folks. It is certainly different from the modeling/striptease we see all the time.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X