Let AW Staff find what you want!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Losing Virginity and First's
    It would be great to have a special edition of the girls describing, in detail, their first sexual experiences and the age at which it happened. If not in a special session then make this a standard question where possible in 'chats' with the girls.
    Other first's would be great as well. ie Kissing, Petting etc
    This would be very educational.
    Originally posted by Rhyss View Post
    Hi Guys,

My name is Frankie. I am pretty new to the boards, but I am no stranger to the abbywinters.com library and history of videos. I am a video editor here at AW HQ and have been for almost 4 years now and I talk on behalf of the post production team here at AW that we are here to help you find exactly what you need.

We are always working on refining our website to enhance its look and features for you to enjoy as with everything we do here, we are always looking to improve it. But we are offering a personalized service to help you find specific content you may be having trouble finding.

It might be a video of girls squirting or something as specific as girls dressed in green nickers. Whatever you want, I am confident we have it and we can find it for you. So the offer is there. Hope you guys enjoy your time on the site.

Frankie

Comment

well I have officially given up......

I recall there once was a "look-a-like" thread where models were mentioned on who the look like... I recall Kristen was one mention... but can't recall who exactly she was linked to... I also recall her telling us who she is normal told she looks like...

But can I find this thread..... NO.... If anyone could help that would be amazing.... I have seen a few models just recently that I think have famous look-a-likes.

Thanks...

Pinky

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
        well I have officially given up......

I recall there once was a "look-a-like" thread where models were mentioned on who the look like... I recall Kristen was one mention... but can't recall who exactly she was linked to... I also recall her telling us who she is normal told she looks like...

But can I find this thread..... NO.... If anyone could help that would be amazing.... I have seen a few models just recently that I think have famous look-a-likes.

Thanks...

Pinky
        Click image for larger version

Name:	0511-0701-3118-0930_Young_Businessman_Working_Hard_On_His_Computer_clipart_image.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	18.9 KB
ID:	643094

Pinky...maybe you should hire me as your assistant in your Firm .... > could this be it ? <
        Last edited by tjsunray; 5 October 2012, 04:35 AM.

Comment

TJ.... Your a star.... and there is no way I would hire you as my assistant because you would have my job inside a week...

Great work... The nasty s at the end obviously stuffed be up as I seared "look-a-like" and every possible combination of it... except with an s it seems.

Ok... better post something on it quick so it will be easier to find next time.

Thanks again TJ...

Comment

I'm curious what look-a-likes you have lined up for us ? I'll try and come up with a few of my own .

Comment

Future Video - Naked Yoga

I would like to see another Naked Yoga video. You would only need 6 volunteer models and an instructress. The first one was excellent, but a 30 minute video with new young models would be much appreciated.

Comment

It is frequently said on AW that men don't really know much about women's sexuality; but what do women really know about men's sexuality?
                So how about some male IMs and Solos -- masturbation, showering, exhibitionism, talks -- to shew women what men's sexuality is really like?.

Comment

Originally posted by MojoMajor View Post
                  It is frequently said on AW that men don't really know much about women's sexuality; but what do women really know about men's sexuality?
                  So how about some male IMs and Solos -- masturbation, showering, exhibitionism, talks -- to shew women what men's sexuality is really like?.
                  Hey Mojo...
                  Personally.... That may be the biggest vote of NO.... I have ever given on the AW forums...

But if you would like to add that as a suggestion then maybe the better thread is here... This one is to
                  offering a personalized service to help you find specific content you may be having trouble finding.
                  Good luck

Pinky

Comment

OK.
                    What I would like to see is a Comment facility -- similar to that on your sister-site site Hegre.Art -- where members can comment on each video directly. That would give you immediate feedback on what members feel or think about each shoot.
                    For example, I wanted to know why, in Mystery Shoot 13, Masie didn't undress. It would have been more sexy if she had.
                    I also recently posted a comment, which I now can't locate on your Boards, asking whether you could do a gg.BDSM shoot with (I think) Katya who in a recent Solo shoot expressed an open enthusiasm for BDSM, similar to some done a few years ago with Shane and Matilda. Shane was so lively and demonstrative that I think she -- or somebody like her who really enjoys BDSM -- would be an ideal partner for Katya.

Comment

Originally posted by MojoMajor View Post
                      OK.
                      What I would like to see is a Comment facility -- similar to that on your sister-site site Hegre.Art -- where members can comment on each video directly. That would give you immediate feedback on what members feel or think about each shoot.
                      For example, I wanted to know why, in Mystery Shoot 13, Masie didn't undress. It would have been more sexy if she had.
                      Here's a hint:
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	comment.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.4 KB
ID:	643435

and yes, Masie already posted there, she'll questions and comments.

Comment

Hi,

Just wondered what happened to all the large groups of girls having fun naked? When I joined the site, a big attraction was the large all girl shoots (which seem to be a unique feature of this site). But in the past year there's only been one shoot of that nature (athletic girls).

I would REALLY appreciate if you could make it a regular feature (say one scene every 1-2 months). While at it, can you do a naked football match, when they all have a group shower afterwards lol

Seriously, I can't be the only guy who likes those scenes

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X