Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let AW Staff find what you want!

Hi Guys,

My name is Frankie. I am pretty new to the boards, but I am no stranger to the abbywinters.com library and history of videos. I am a video editor here at AW HQ and have been for almost 4 years now and I talk on behalf of the post production team here at AW that we are here to help you find exactly what you need.

We are always working on refining our website to enhance its look and features for you to enjoy as with everything we do here, we are always looking to improve it. But we are offering a personalized service to help you find specific content you may be having trouble finding.

It might be a video of girls squirting or something as specific as girls dressed in green nickers. Whatever you want, I am confident we have it and we can find it for you. So the offer is there. Hope you guys enjoy your time on the site.

Frankie

Hi there, Frankie, and it's good to have you along for the chats.

A feature like that where a specific type of content could be serched by keyword, sort of like the 'Category' feature was set up in the old AW CMS, would be quite a handy feature and it would be certainly good to have something like that incorporated into CMS2. Tags really don't do it justice because tag clouds can become quite cluttered with alot of keywords making it hard to narrow down a search.

Anyflip, I'm glad you have addressed it here in this new thread and I'm hoping that somehow a 'Search by Category' feature can be easilly incorporated into CMS2 sometime soon.

Comment

Hi Frankie,

A splendid notion and one which although I can generally find what I'm looking for searching and 'drilling down (refining)' through tags, I can envision availing myself of. Thanks, enjoy is an understatement

tom
      Last edited by tom2c7777; 27 October 2010, 07:13 AM.

Comment

LOST VIDEO... or just bad memory

Please help, i remember a very specific video and girl, but cant remember her name....

i somehow remember her wearing glasses but am not so sure anymore she was talking about sex with a couple but then making it clear it was actually a threesome relationship.
        i remember her talking about double penetration and anal sex? i remember also that she had a couple of other videos

did i dream this video?

please help me find it again!

Comment

Adrianinja11, I've moved your message to the/this 'let aw staff find what you want' thread. Frankie might be able to assist you in your search, sounds like a nice challenge

Comment

Hello Frankie!

I think we will be good friends! Im a big big BIG fan of this site....

as for the video i dont think it was too long ago, but this time i just cant place it

Thank you

Comment

Hi Adrianinja11,

I have a very good sense the video your looking for is of the model Kylie H. I think the first solo video she did is the one you are referring to. It is a great video and she is an awesome model so the pieces of the puzzle all seem to fit. Here is the link:

Kylie peeks at you over her black-rimmed glasses. She's lying playfully on her bed, her t-shirt rolled up to show off her pink bra and spotted undies.This Aussie babe could be the girl next door or the girl you went to school with, but she's definitely the sort of girl you'll be fantasising about for the next month - guaranteed.

She has also done a couple of other shoots. An intimate moments video and another solo. There are a couple of other shoots that kind of fit your description, so if I am wrong let me try and find the one you are looking for.

Like Bogart said in Casablanca, I think this could be the start of a beautiful friendship. hahah

Enjoy the site. And please let me know if you want help finding any other content.

Frankie

Comment

Hi wolfgangbuster29,

We are looking into a category of highly rated shoots to flag content that might be popular. I will have more on this feature as things progress. I know what you mean about the tags too, we are always working on refining this and one part of that is for the editors, who know the content really well to be more interactive in the tagging process particularly from the back catalogue of shoots. We have implemented more refined systems active for all new shoots. Just out of interest what categories would you want to see?

Thanks for your feedback and please lmk if I can help with anything specific in the meantime.

Enjoy the site!

Frankie

Comment

thanks frans

Comment

Hi, Frankie.

Pretty much the categories that were relevent on the old CMS, where we had category titles like Activities, Deviations, Playing Musical Instrument/Singing, Peeing, Sports, Story Tellers, etc... It was a pretty good layout and it seemed to work rather well in helping site viewers find shoots that pertain to a specific category or subject matter.

Thanks, mate.

Comment

s404abby1 moved your post and replies to a new thread: http://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=13149

Comment

We had several threads asking about Upcoming Shoots and such, I've moved all those posts to a separate thread: Upcoming Shoots weirdness. I've forwarded the questions to our HQ.

Comment

Welcome to the boards Frankie!!

Comment

Hi, Frankie - we have been promised After Dark for release way back in late September, and a B/G shoot by the end of the year - We'll see what happens - I understand that the move has changed a lot of things - However.....

My search request is about a video that was released about 3 years ago. I believe the model was Anthea and it looked like a self made home video of her and her boyfriend having sex - I couldn't find it - is it still there somewhere???

Thanks, André

Comment

Hi Andresone,

Regarding afterdark and boy girl you are right about the impact of the move, because of the time involved in closing down of one office and the setting up of another and all of the work that has to go into ensuring that process is relatively smooth- has changed some of our priorities. I can assure you boy girl is a big priority and that will be occurring soon, we are recruiting models as we speak. Afterdark is still very much on the agenda and plans are going ahead for a release not too far off we are editing afterdark shoots at the moment. I know you guys want more concrete answers and dates, but these things are not far off and I hope the update helps.

OK and in regard to the boy girl shoot you mentioned. You are absolutely right, that shoot was released 3 years ago. I edited that video. That video was removed due to model content removal requests. I am not sure of the reasons but it certainly was a dissapointment as it was a good shoot and Andrea is a great model.

I am sure you have probably already seen the limited boy girl stuff on the site but just in case, this was a good shoot also:

which is on the girl girl pod and sometimes does not get found in searches.

Sorry I come bearing disappointing news, I am sure good news is not far away

Also please fire any more questions at me its great to finally be interacting with you guys on the boards.

Thanks for the welcome to Michelle!

Comment

Hello again, Frankie - Just wondering -can't Frans or someone else move the Zena_Raph shoots to the B/G section - Raph is definately not a girl, so wondering how it got into the G/G section in the first place

Thanks, André

Comment

Originally posted by andresone View Post
                                  Hello again, Frankie - Just wondering -can't Frans or someone else move the Zena_Raph shoots to the B/G section - Raph is definately not a girl, so wondering how it got into the G/G section in the first place
                                  There *is* no B/G section, if there was it wil be moved there no doubt (by Chrispy our content admin, I'm just a forum-moderator ;-).

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                    There *is* no B/G section, if there was it wil be moved there no doubt (by Chrispy our content admin, I'm just a forum-moderator ;-).
                                    O Kaaayyy - then can Chrispy or whoever create a B/G section or whatever you want to name it, especially since there might be a lot more of these types of shoots upcoming?? - and include the B/G content already available???

Comment

Hi Andresome,

To make a b/g section isn't as easy as hitting a switch The programers are working on to it and when we have more b/g shoots there will be a new section added to the site. Stay tuned mate.

Comment

Originally posted by andresone View Post
                                        O Kaaayyy - then can Chrispy or whoever create a B/G section or whatever you want to name it, especially since there might be a lot more of these types of shoots upcoming?? - and include the B/G content already available???
                                        There is a B/G List, tho, and it includes the Zena & Raph shoot:

Use powerful filters and search to find real amateur shoots that float your boat - even if you're not a member.

Comment

Originally posted by Leprechaun View Post
                                          There is a B/G List, tho, and it includes the Zena & Raph shoot:

http://www.abbywinters.com/browse?search=boy+girl

Thanks, Leprechaun - that link used to work

Comment

Still or again working -- the link to the b-g sets and videos.

I'm looking for a set and video from many years ago. My recollection is that the model was perhaps from Tasmania and she talked about her studies in a subject like electrical engineering or computers or science. This is probably from the first few years of AW. She probably was blond, though I can't remember for sure, and probably wore glasses, though I'm not sure about that either. Not sure if this is enough to go on.

She was very sexy, not least because she was so obviously a brainiac. Not that others haven't been, but she was kind of matter of fact about the studies and it was very appealing.

Any thoughts about who it might be? I've looked and have wondered if the model was removed. (I know I wasn't imagining her.)

Comment

Hi Frankie, I was told that maybe you can find what I am looking for. Around 2006 or so I saw some videos with a girl playing basketball and afterwards recieving a massage by another girl. Her name may have been Natalie/Nathalie or Hannah R.

Thanks for your help.

Comment

As pinky posted in the 'why are some videos missing' thread: http://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulle...l=1#post365051 it's prolly Allanah and Elise M's g/g you're referring.

That vid was on the site before I joined (2004) , which makes it old

Comment

Frans: Yep that was the one.

Then you sure missed out man Was a great vid.

Comment

I'm looking for a shoot that was featured in the intro to the old video newsletters. The model was blonde and wearing ripped pantyhose and the lighting was dark. By the way is there a way to access those newsletters?

Comment

Hi. Can someone please help me. I just want to know where to I search for images only? More specifically, if I know a category or tag I want to find image results for, where do i type it or locate them on the site. The refinement options seem to be quite limited...

Thanks in advance :-)

Comment

Originally posted by AquaBliss View Post
                                                        Hi. Can someone please help me. I just want to know where to I search for images only?
                                                        You got the answer to that in the thread you made for it.

Originally posted by AquaBliss View Post
                                                        More specifically, if I know a category or tag I want to find image results for, where do i type it or locate them on the site. The refinement options seem to be quite limited...
                                                        You only need one refinement; type filter for Images. Since you know the tag already, search for that first, once you have those result click on the '+' sign next to 'Images' in the left column on the search results screen.

... which is pretty much exactly what pinky told you in the other thread If that reply doesn't help you do what you want you'll have to more descriptive about what you want to accomplish, what you tried and why those results are not what you want.

Comment

thinking... that my ears where burning (and right for spite) from AW Staff (including Frans) for bring this thread back into play...

Comment

I think I'm just retarded. Oh well. Thanks for the help guys

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X