X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: LeeLee comes back...

New Redux: LeeLee comes back...
    Attached Files

Ohhh Lee Lee...I love her gorgeous freckles, immaculately shaved bits and that beautiful sexy little belly!!! Are there any more shoots of her in our future???

Comment

A delight to see the lovely LeeLee once more and in a splendidly bright cheery set in which her effervescent character shines as radiantly as her beauty and the light in which she is bathed. The set splendidly captures the full gamut of LeeLee's facial expressions as she address the camera, cheeky, confident, coy, graced with twinkling eyes and beautiful smile in a word; delightful, for which my thanks to all concerned, especially LeeLee.

tom

Comment

In her first video, LeeLee said she can have 3 orgasms in 4 minutes! (that's the kind of detail I don't forget...) She talks dirty here (quite expertly), no surprise to me that she says sex is one of her hobbies but I was taken aback that she is actually a homebody who collects recipes and loves cooking. Cute freckles, a great smile and some fine curves. Anyway for me LeeLee just oozes sex appeal.

Comment

A splendid video in which it as joy to hear LeeLee tell of her amatory encounters and plans for future encounters and also of what deliciously salacious thoughts go through her mind when having the sexy times. Delightful scenes abound as she moves from her chair to stand and sit by the windows undressing. Lit by a glorious, light she moves around with a delightful feline sinuosity that is a joy to behold, my thanks to all concerned.

tom

Comment

What a beautiful girl ! It's a delight to watch her video.

Comment

nice model

gday don't like whole swathes of abstract close ups going to go on tttttttttttttttttttttttooooooo loooooooonnnnnnnnnggg. Some, but not for long long shots.
              Prefer to see whole person in frame most of the time.
              It's like you go from nice full figure nude studies to close-up kind of modern art bs abstract stuff.
              About 10.30 to about 18.00 and less so towards the end of the video was good. The rest was kinda lets skip past that padding, filler.
              As for photo's can't be arsed, it's rare I bother with reviewing photos these days. Strange that, not sure why, video is just more satisfying. Of course all this is my pesonal opinion, nothing more

As for shaven girls, to me it's kind of weird, like seeing a shaven cat.
              Women are supposed to have pubic hair right? The triangle of hair to me is naked. not having that triangle is kinda weird. But not bad either, just different I guess. but i dont' know, it's like, well, where is the dark triangle? I don't know, it's good and bad.

Oh and one more quibble - why don't abby film women actually moving around? you know, like from a to b? Abby always seem to film women, with some exceptions, in exactly the same location, it's boring!!!!! have the model move around the place, follow her, film her doing things, being less static, more dynamic!

ENERGY ENERGY - why are abby shoot so insipid, so lacklustre, so lacking in imagination?

Videographers take note, - dynamic is great - static is yawn! you're not photographers, film some bloody movement! action! your stuff is sooooo bland and boring!
              Last edited by Xabbyy3; 6 November 2010, 12:31 AM.

Comment

On balance though, this shoot is excellent - beautiful model perfect lighting!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X