Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Redux: Katherine F comes back... (Video only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

A lovely surprise, a gorgeously sexy outdoors video of the gorgeous Katherine, who accompanied only by birdsong and simply oozing oodles of sensuality disports herself across the garden slowly, teasingly undressing as she does so, sunlight and shadow playing delicately upon her deliciously smooth alabaster skin. The video is replete with splendid scenes, Katherine lying, sinuously moving upon the grass, her hands tracing patterns over her body, especially up and down one raised leg as she gazes into the camera, ahh... A delight to watch and listen to, my thanks to all concerned.

tom

Comment

a wow video from Katherine F and what a video it is ,as hot as the day it must have been done on , a reminder of those still in Australia,and it's still hot down under as always

Comment

It's always nice to see Katherine again, but no stills this time?

Comment

I liked Katherine heaps and heaps and heaps. Great gardening.

Comment

Wonderful girl. Katherine F is so hot.

Comment

She wasn't exactly frolicking AW style in the video but she displayed herself beautifully in that serious looking Melbourne backyard garden. Katherine F has a great body - slim but shapely, perfectly proportioned, a fine mane of hair, flawless skin. A face with finely chiselled features too. Didn't care much for the pink tights but Katherine F looked great in those short denim shorts (which happily seem to have come very much into fashion here in Sydney this Spring. )

Comment

Anyone have any info on how Katherine_F is doing while in the US?

Comment

great shoot

This is a really good shoot! The perils of shooting outdoors is that the upper slopes of a model's body always appear white and you can't see anythng,it's just white, over-exposed.
                  abby always fail when it comes to shooting outdoors.
                  However, in shots where the exposure of the skin is NOT too over-exposed, this is a good shoot! Most of the time the model is OVER-EXPOSED - Abby - again stop over-exposing the models in your outdoor shoots. Models are 3D and overexposign them makes them into 2D reverse silhouettes.
                  But anyway, despite the rubbish explosure, this shoot is good because
                  THE MODEL MOVES AROUND and this IS GOOD!
                  Keep trying! 10/10 for effort 2/10 for knowing how to get the lighting/exposure right. 8/10 for a good dynamic shoot that was really nice in places, one could actuallly appreciate the womanly shapes of the model! very sexy
                  Oh, and who cares about stills, they're just not relevant any more.

Comment

Originally posted by Xabbyy3 View Post
                    Oh, and who cares about stills, they're just not relevant any more.
                    I do, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Just because you don't care for them, doesn't mean they're irrelevant for everyone.

Comment

Just imagine that the words "this is just my opinion" appear before every statement in a forum and you'll be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by flatspin View Post
                        She wasn't exactly frolicking AW style in the video but she displayed herself beautifully in that serious looking Melbourne backyard garden. Katherine F has a great body - slim but shapely, perfectly proportioned, a fine mane of hair, flawless skin. A face with finely chiselled features too. Didn't care much for the pink tights but Katherine F looked great in those short denim shorts (which happily seem to have come very much into fashion here in Sydney this Spring. )

Yes she sure has (a great body that is!)...definitely one of the most natural girls on the site...it's girls like her that I think we will miss now that AW is based in Europe..some of the European girls so far have been beautiful however Katherine F has that "Aussie girl next door" appeal but still has heaps of sex appeal go go with it!

Comment

She's planning a trip to Europe next year...

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                          Working...
                          X