• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New IM: Kylie H

New IM: Kylie H
    Attached Files

YAY !!!!

Teased us with this in the promo video and now its coming out of the vault....

YAY!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
      YAY !!!!

Teased us with this in the promo video and now its coming out of the vault....

YAY!!!!!
      YAY thrice YAY!!!!

and there's still Kylie's DIM with Edie to come (in all senses) and indeed an IM from Edie so thrice YAY (in all senses)

tom

Comment

Fine IM with a very sexy girl. What a beautiful view of her bum !

Comment

Great to see beautiful, sexy Kylie again!

Comment

YAY!!! indeed, a splendidly sensual IM that lies in delicous contrast to Kylies equally splendid first. One again. her warm, tanned skin tones and the plush rich colours of the bedding lie in delightful harmonious complement all captured by a fine camera position. A joy to watch and listen to, thank you Kylie.

tom

Comment

Originally posted by tom2c7777 View Post
              YAY thrice YAY!!!!

and there's still Kylie's DIM with Edie to come (in all senses) and indeed an IM from Edie so thrice YAY (in all senses)

tom
              Ohhh yes... this was not the one in the promo's this was a wonderful added bonus... wonder what other Kylie gems are in the AW vaults.

but on a happy/sad/frustrating note... this means I have to renew my subscription once again to AW for a new Kylie shoot even though my living situation means I can very
              rarely visit AW.

All these raving reviews don't help but would not expect anything less from Ms. H

Pinky
              Pinky

Comment

Hey all.
                I love this one! This is probably my only video where I haven't wished I'd changed one or two things. Hope you guys enjoyed it

Comment

Originally posted by kylie_h View Post
                  Hope you guys enjoyed it
                  Originally posted by kylie_h
                  I know it's not the clearest view of my front, but I didn't expect the angle to be so flattering.
                  Yes, most enjoyable thank you.

You're beautiful from any angle, with a superbly sensuous sexiness.

xx

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by kylie_h View Post
                      Hey all.
                      I love this one! This is probably my only video where I haven't wished I'd changed one or two things. Hope you guys enjoyed it
                      Kylie, the video is great and enjoyable! You're beautiful as always
                      Take care! Just hope there's more Kylie_H on AW's shelfs.
                      William.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X