• Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Christen comes back...

New Redux: Christen comes back...
    Attached Files

Always happy to see Christen back.

Comment

What an angel! Nice surprise getting to see one more shoot of Chirsten.

Comment

An unalloyed pleasure to see Christen once again grace our screens and in a splendidly sexy imageset, smouldering sultry looks to camera are delicious both in their essence and plenitude as Christen undresses. The subdued hues of the background serve as a fine counterpoint to Christen's fair complexioned beauteousness and a fine complement to her brunette tresses and alluring browny hazel eyes. Christen writes "[...]I can't wait to see how this shoot turns out" I'll venture that she'll be very happy indeed. My thanks to all concerned for this set that is a delight to view.

tom

Comment

I ventured that Christen would be happy with the stills and now I'm happy to be able to venture further, indeed wager, that'll she be happy with this fine video. A joy to watch and listen as Christen in conversation with Lottie she tells us of her German origins and her wish to return there (home) next year. Now, might it presumptious of me to hope that she may visit a certain city, especially as in Australia she misses being able to drive to other countries.
          The video is joyously replete with delightful scenes, many of them luscious close-ups as Christen undresses, her hands caressing her breasts both directly and through her bra.Those scenes where she upbraids he long dark locks and later as she re-braids them tendrils brushing her breasts being of especial note. Splendidly shot by Lottie the video s delight to view, for which my thanks to her and indeed to the team and Christen, of whom, I hope, fortune smiling upon us, we may see more.

tom
          Last edited by tom2c7777; 9 November 2010, 03:58 PM. Reason: r in tendril

Comment

Tom I love your blurbs, they are awesome! Christen is definitely a hottie, did you know she is a very talented singer as well??

Comment

Originally posted by patience View Post
              Tom I love your blurbs, they are awesome! Christen is definitely a hottie, did you know she is a very talented singer as well??
              Thank you

She is , very much so. I remember her mentioning her singing in one of her shoots I can't remember if you or Lottie persuaded her to sing, a splendid reason to redux the redux!!

tom

Comment

Christen is a hottie, no doubt about that.

My hope is that once she relocates to Berlin it will be possible to persuade her to make the trip to AW for more shoots!

Comment

Originally posted by tom2c7777 View Post
                  Thank you

She is , very much so. I remember her mentioning her singing in one of her shoots I can't remember if you or Lottie persuaded her to sing, a splendid reason to redux the redux!!

tom
                  Exacctly, it's that X-factor that would do a world of good for abby shoots!

Comment

Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                    Christen is a hottie, no doubt about that.

My hope is that once she relocates to Berlin it will be possible to persuade her to make the trip to AW for more shoots!
                    Indeed, I like the way you think.

Comment

Very beautiful model. It's right, it would great to do shootings in Amsterdam.

Comment

For someone of her size, it's a bit hard to imagine more shape in a woman's body than what Christen has. Brunette hair and milky skin is a great combo, dug the bangs and the plaits too. She was totally sweet and adorable in her interview (if only we did get to hear her singing...) There was kind of a poignant moment in the interview when Christen says she misses friends and family back in her home, Germany. I'd say she'd be in Berlin by now, she said she liked driving around Europe so getting to Amsterdam shouldn't really be a challenge ....

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X