X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Isadora comes back...

New Redux: Isadora comes back...
    Attached Files

What a promising looking shoot. Isadora's beautiful red hair set off by the lush green grass, WOW.

Comment

A promise fulfilled. A lovely set of Isadora in a sundappled sylvan setting, where surrounded by a vibrant verdancy she braves the sun and buggy things in a most delightful manner, undressing for us, the epitome of natural deliciousness. The photographer admirably captures Isadora's fair skinned, red haired beauty, accentuated, if that were possible, by the the bright hues of the grass and darker subdued shades of the trees, which form a fine backdrop. A delight to view, a lovely outdoors complement to Isadora's indoors debut, my thanks to all concerned.

tom

Comment

red and pink -a perfect pairing out in the green grass a perfect place to view such a beautiful woman

Comment

Hotttt!!!

Fire!!! Love the fire crotch

Comment

I remember this day I was prettified I was going to step on a snake, but Isadora was traipsing around naked and barefoot like nobody's business!

Comment

Wonderdul natural redhead. Great to watch her naked in the woods.

Comment

A lovely outdoors video in which Isadora in conversation with Lottie tells tales of her 19 years of country living, particularly the latter years. Exploring her arboreal surrounds she first takes off her top and then finds a patch of soft spongy moss that inspires her to remove her shoes and socks, delightfully she rubs in some lotion, beautifully captured by Lottie. Skirt and knickers follow and Isadora in all her fiery/golden glory is revealed, sunlight dances gleefully upon her , the birds rejoice in song and Lottie makes merry with the camera, an act that redounds splendidly to our benefit. My thanks to Lottie, the team and Isadora for a video that is delight to watch and listen to.

tom

Comment

Oh my goodness. I am in love. Isadora is lovely. I am very partial to natural redheads, especially ones that not only keep a full pussy by don't shave their legs and armpits. She has wonderful looking and I'm sure tasty red haired underarms. Damn I wish she were here!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JimCollins View Post
                    Oh my goodness. I am in love. Isadora is lovely. I am very partial to natural redheads, especially ones that not only keep a full pussy by don't shave their legs and armpits. She has wonderful looking and I'm sure tasty red haired underarms. Damn I wish she were here!!!
                    Oh, yes! And this picture was one of the best.

Comment

Great to see an awesome natural full-freckled full-bushed redhead like Isadora come back. Impressive boobs and loved that gold escaping from the sides of her knickers in the video. Another enjoyable "Wow, tell me more!" interview by Lottie and Aussie country gal Isadora contributed muchly with some confident and funny answers. I'm savouring every last of these hanging out in the bush shoots - and Isadora was a good sport for putting up with the mossies and scratches for this one.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X