Thread: New Redux: Rosanna comes back...

All Powerful Controller

New Redux: Rosanna comes back...

New Redux: Rosanna comes back...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Posting Champion
    This is one set I am really looking forward to. I wish Rosanna was still haunting the boards. She is such a lovely young woman.

Plenty To Say
    What a great set to look forward to. I thought I had seen the last of Rosanna, am I super excited by this new shoot.

Posting Champion
    Long awaited and much anticipated since Rosanna appeared in PotD almost exactly a year ago, this set does not disappoint. A delightful carnival of beauty, movement, colour and light, as Rosanna on a sun drenched patio gets drenched. Rosanna's fair beauty, the fun and frolics are splendidly captured by Toby in a series of fine compositions that are a joy to view.

http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/ros...r_rosanna_7009

http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/ros...r_rosanna_7056

http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/ros...r_rosanna_7080

http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/ros...r_rosanna_7099

tom

Plenty To Say
    on the south shore of lake ontario ,mid state new york
    ,Rosanna is always welcome here [/B]
    Last edited by sterling3; 13th November 2010 at 10:13 AM.

Her handwritten bio says that this was after her baby. I think that she looks absolutely wonderful, and I think that she looks even better as a mom than she did before her pregnancy.

Posting Champion
    Whoopee!!!
    Young Rosanna looks radiant and pretty darn hot post pregnancy! This is a lovely outdoor shoot. Looking forward to the video!

Plenty To Say
    Wow! That was an unexpected bonus - to see Rosanna back after her baby. I believe she is the first girl to return to do a shoot after pregnancy? And now that you have moved to Holland I guess we will not have that happen with the former models.

Anyway I thoroughly enjoyed this shoot and am looking forward to the video eagerly.

Permanent Resident
    What a delight to see back the adorable Rosanna. She still has a perfect body after her pregnancy.

Plenty To Say
    Wow!!! Wow!!! Wow!!! Rosanna is the reason I signed up to AW.

Posting Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Robinson View Post
    Wow! That was an unexpected bonus - to see Rosanna back after her baby. I believe she is the first girl to return to do a shoot after pregnancy? And now that you have moved to Holland I guess we will not have that happen with the former models.

Anyway I thoroughly enjoyed this shoot and am looking forward to the video eagerly.
    Rosanna was not the first because Naomi was shown lactating and that was before Rosanna's pregnancy.

Posting Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by mabiririzi View Post
    Wow!!! Wow!!! Wow!!! Rosanna is the reason I signed up to AW.
    Rosanna was the reason that I couldn't leave.....

Rosanna, if you are watching -- Great Shoot. You look tterrifficc

Posting Champion
    Rosanna always a pleasure. Thank you for allowing us this pleasure and peek. Please take care and wishing you all the best.

Posting Champion
    A throughly enjoyable video in which Rosanna frolics in the spray, removing her bikini, some lovely close ups of lovely form, bespangled with glistening water droplets. She chats with Lottie about childbirth and breast feeding, a little later, crawling about on the patio she meets new friends George and Sally, the snails, an AW first? Beautiful close-ups of her breasts and bum as she, on all fours, goes exploring, My thanks to Lottie, the team and Rosanna, a delight to watch and listen to.

tom

Posting Champion
    Such a bright brilliant smile (as always) from Rosanna. Interesting interview about post pregnancy. Still looking good she is. Now, Rosanna says, with added bonus - a bum! Thanks for coming back.

Still Exploring
    Wow! Rosanna comes back AND there's the first backstage shoot in a long time. Just when I thought I was going to take a break from Abby, they go and do exactly what they needed to keep me around.

Rosanna is one of the reasons I initially joined, way back when. Just seeing a picture of her, even just a picture of her face, brightens up my day.