X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Rosanna comes back...

New Redux: Rosanna comes back...
    Attached Files

This is one set I am really looking forward to. I wish Rosanna was still haunting the boards. She is such a lovely young woman.

Comment

What a great set to look forward to. I thought I had seen the last of Rosanna, am I super excited by this new shoot.

Comment

Long awaited and much anticipated since Rosanna appeared in PotD almost exactly a year ago, this set does not disappoint. A delightful carnival of beauty, movement, colour and light, as Rosanna on a sun drenched patio gets drenched. Rosanna's fair beauty, the fun and frolics are splendidly captured by Toby in a series of fine compositions that are a joy to view.

tom

Comment

,Rosanna is always welcome here [/B]
          Last edited by sterling3; 13 November 2010, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Her handwritten bio says that this was after her baby. I think that she looks absolutely wonderful, and I think that she looks even better as a mom than she did before her pregnancy.

Comment

Whoopee!!!
              Young Rosanna looks radiant and pretty darn hot post pregnancy! This is a lovely outdoor shoot. Looking forward to the video!

Comment

Wow! That was an unexpected bonus - to see Rosanna back after her baby. I believe she is the first girl to return to do a shoot after pregnancy? And now that you have moved to Holland I guess we will not have that happen with the former models.

Anyway I thoroughly enjoyed this shoot and am looking forward to the video eagerly.

Comment

What a delight to see back the adorable Rosanna. She still has a perfect body after her pregnancy.

Comment

Wow!!! Wow!!! Wow!!! Rosanna is the reason I signed up to AW.

Comment

Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                      Wow! That was an unexpected bonus - to see Rosanna back after her baby. I believe she is the first girl to return to do a shoot after pregnancy? And now that you have moved to Holland I guess we will not have that happen with the former models.

Anyway I thoroughly enjoyed this shoot and am looking forward to the video eagerly.
                      Rosanna was not the first because Naomi was shown lactating and that was before Rosanna's pregnancy.

Comment

Originally posted by mabiririzi View Post
                        Wow!!! Wow!!! Wow!!! Rosanna is the reason I signed up to AW.
                        Rosanna was the reason that I couldn't leave.....

Rosanna, if you are watching -- Great Shoot. You look tterrifficc

Comment

Rosanna always a pleasure. Thank you for allowing us this pleasure and peek. Please take care and wishing you all the best.

Comment

A throughly enjoyable video in which Rosanna frolics in the spray, removing her bikini, some lovely close ups of lovely form, bespangled with glistening water droplets. She chats with Lottie about childbirth and breast feeding, a little later, crawling about on the patio she meets new friends George and Sally, the snails, an AW first? Beautiful close-ups of her breasts and bum as she, on all fours, goes exploring, My thanks to Lottie, the team and Rosanna, a delight to watch and listen to.

tom

Comment

Such a bright brilliant smile (as always) from Rosanna. Interesting interview about post pregnancy. Still looking good she is. Now, Rosanna says, with added bonus - a bum! Thanks for coming back.

Comment

Wow! Rosanna comes back AND there's the first backstage shoot in a long time. Just when I thought I was going to take a break from Abby, they go and do exactly what they needed to keep me around.

Rosanna is one of the reasons I initially joined, way back when. Just seeing a picture of her, even just a picture of her face, brightens up my day.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                Working...
                                X